[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be homeless >during my travels, I meet a strange wandering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

File: 20151121_133058.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20151121_133058.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
>be homeless
>during my travels, I meet a strange wandering man.
>After talking, he offers to me three strange spheres and a tarot card reading.
>Despite being a long time atheist, I think"what the hell", and take him up on his offer.
>after this event, many strange things start happening in my life. I feel a certain attunement, if you will, to everything around me. Eventually I start to get strange visions.
>end up in a deep trance, not able to sleep for 7 days straight.
>Going back to my Jewish roots, I begin the only parts of a prayer I can remember in hebrew.
>feel profoundly attached to these spheres.
>Seek out the man who I recieved them from, cannot find him no matter how hard I search.
>every time I let someone else hold them I start to get angry, frustrated, possessive. They feel some uncanny power within them.
>The man claimed to be a Shaman, but he gave indications that he could be demonic in nature.

What do you think /x/? I have no idea what these things actually could be. A lot of strange things have been happening in my life lately.

Could someone give an interpretation of this tarot card reading aswell? Post below.
>>
File: 20150621_132047.jpg (68KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
20150621_132047.jpg
68KB, 800x600px
Here is the Tarot card reading
>>
>>16994274
What order did he flip the cards in?
>>
>>16994288

If I recall correctly it was
Initiation
Harvest
Self
Gateway
>>
File: Spermie.jpg (54KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
Spermie.jpg
54KB, 600x840px
That Dairy Queen Cake offer card is from April 75th Anniversary , I think it's good all of 2015.

http://businessanniversaries.com/dairy-queen-celebrates-75-years/

Study this picture carefully, is this the entity you met?
>>
the spheres come from the inside of old aerosol cans. when you shake them they agitate the fluid inside and make a clacking sound. 1 is probably from a spray paint can the orange one

its the power of suggestion.the "spheres" are junk and tarrot is fake . some one is being bad and needs a spanking
>>
>>16994252
>>The man claimed to be a Shaman, but he gave indications that he could be demonic in nature.

Like what?
>>
>>16994352
Well, I have problems recalling the entire event. He claimed that this was the 6th time he was sent to Earth from a plane I would not understand. He mentioned lucifer a few times.
>>
>>16994342
>>16994351
kek

>mfw OP realizes he's just a crazy homeless person who met another crazy homeless person
>>
>>16994352
He also mentioned that he could see through the eyes of others and work through them.
>>
>>16994252
Why are you still an atheist when you are living in AD 2015. Literally means the Year of the Lord?
Seek God instead of that demonic tarot stuff because it can cost you your life.
>>
>>16994351

I can't scratch any paint off so they can't be those. They are not painted.
>>
>>16994252
>>be homeless
>>during my homelessness, I meet another homeless man
>>After talking, he offers to me some drugs and trinkets to play with.
>>Despite being a long time homeless man, I think"what the hell", and take him up on his offer.
>>after the drugs, many strange things start happening in my life. I feel a certain attunement, if you will, to everything around me. Eventually I start to get strange visions.
>>end up in a deep trance, not able to sleep for 7 days straight.
>>Going back to my Jewish roots, I begin the only parts of a prayer I can remember in hebrew.
>>feel profoundly attached to these spheres.
>>Seek out the man who I recieved them from, cannot find him no matter how hard I search.
>>every time I let someone else hold them I start to get angry, frustrated, possessive. They feel some uncanny power within them.
>>The man claimed to be a Shaman, but he gave indications that he could be demonic in nature.
FTFY
>>
Thread song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5von-_FI0U
>>
>>16994252
You're homeless, so you regularly use drugs. This explains all phenomena you experience.
>>
>>16994400
Not homeless anymore, and I didn't use any drugs. I'm a responsible tax paying member of society with a pretty good job in the tech industry now.
>>
>>16994252
I collect ball bearings and other spherical bits of metal too

They make me hungry
>>
>>16994409

>good job in the tech industry now.

Well Mr. Tech how about some scale for those spheres. And what are they made of?
>>
>>16994400
You must be joking, not every homeless person uses drugs or alcohol anon.
>>
>>16994418
They are about 2mm in length each. And I am fairly certain they are all made from something different. The weight of each one varies.
>>
>>16994252
>Going back to my Jewish roots, I begin the only parts of a prayer I can remember in hebrew.
Try attuning to /pol/ I want to see what will happen.
>>
>>16994410
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG6EOci0suI
>>
>>16994431
>They are about 2mm in length each.

Spheres have length? What is your native language?

Pic of handful of 2mm Spheres.
>>
Sorry, CM, and diameter.
>>
File: 412Uy08fzPL._SX425_.jpg (20KB, 425x319px) Image search: [Google]
412Uy08fzPL._SX425_.jpg
20KB, 425x319px
>>16994494

It is a little hard to believe you're a 'tech guy'.

Pic 20mm ( 2cm) spheres.
>>
>>16994513
Well, you wouldn't believe that Ben Carson is worth over 30 million dollars and is a neurosurgeon either. I hardly can.
>>
>>16994522

Switches to /pol/ bait as his story falls apart.
>>
So, how long ago did this chance encounter happen?
>>
>>16994531
>makes reasonable point
>HURR MUST BE /pol/.
>>
>>16994539
It was around a year ago.
>>
>>16994551
>It was around a year ago.

Dairy Queen coupon in pic is from April of 2015.
>>
>>16994564

8 months is only 4 months short of a year mr detective.
>>
>>16994252
I have a great idea and I'm not joking. Try taking those spheres to your local church and let a priest hold them. See what happens, if they're "evil" then you'd probably struggle to get them into the church I'd assume. Tell someone in there what's happened and ask for holy water, maybe? I'm not religious and I have no idea how these things work but just from common sense. If the spheres are unholy objects and are the cause of strange happenings in your life, they're bound to react negatively to a sacred place like the church and even more so to holy water.
>>
>>16994252
Well, I'm not much for tarots, but the balls look like garden variety balls and you feel connected to them through the power of suggestion. The hobo shaman probably is good at manipulating peoples consciousness in the same way cult leaders convince followers that they are more than human.

Thats just my opinion on it though.
>>
>>16994252
>meet some hobo
>suddenly obsessed with his balls
sounds pretty gay tbqh
>>
>>16994595
>letting a priest hold your balls
>>
>>16994371
Kek
>>
>>16994252
Try consulting the divination thread, people there ought to take you more seriously.

And for the record,
>not able to sleep for 7 days straight.

The number 7 is a number that has much significance in the bible.
>>
>>16994252
Polished balls of shit.
>>
Melt them down, and use them for bullets. The three spheres represent the thing you will lose, the enemy you destroy and your life you will have taken. The last thing you will take is your life.
>>
>>16998165
Damn, too late.
https://youtu.be/yiJ9fy1qSFI
>>
>>16994539
>>16994551
>>16994564
>>16994580

yeah, but your second pic is dated june 21 of this year so unless he gave you the reading and then let you keep the cards, you're lying.

and those are not traditional tarot cards. in a google search, i did manage to find a book identifying initiation, harvest, self and gateway as runes that correspond to tarot cards, though.
>>
I kinda "know" this man. He's a chaman but nowhere demonic (lucifer isn't satan), in fact he's very human and trying to warn about future "demons" we will create. People like him will rise, he's not alone.
>>
>>16994252
I think they are praying spheres. Just to concentrate prayer, think of beads. You also had a unconscious break from reality, explains your return to religion as a form of solidarity.
>>
>>16994252
The orange one looks like what my country calls dragon eggs. There's something inside when you shake it.
It also costs only a dollar
>>
>>16994386
Could of Been soaked in any kind of paint thinner or simple the paint rubbed off in his pocket over the years lol
>>
>>16994409
that's why your bum-tarot-photo is dated back to june this year?
>>
>>16998709
I'm a deistic Satanist, universalist, occultist in general, whole bunch of other shit. I have no fucking idea what has happened. I am a Shaman. I am demonic in nature. I would say that you may be very stressed out and need to chill. Judaism works fucking great just go brush up on that fucker's evil bruh fuck god damn man
>>
>>16994252
Ouch. He may have drugged you. You have had an expansive break from reality. Fucker's weird.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE3ryHsBx24
>>
You were drugged.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXZ3zUx-hTA
>>
>>16994252
I see in your future...... A vacuum cleaner. God damn anon. You sure your still not homeless. Or atleast still living like one. I'm gonna clean my place now. Thanks for the motivation
>>
>>17001000
Check't
>>
>>16994252
I had an experience with a Shaman over Skype... He claimed to "open my chakras" and after only a few short breaths he said we were done. That night I ha INTENSE LSD-like visuals, he opened my third eye. Ever since then I get the visions sometimes.It's real shit man.
>>
>>17001025
That is an outrageous claim. Do you remember the breathing technique?
>>
>>16994365
If he's one of Lucifer's, wouldn't he just not give a fuck about even talking to anyone at that point? Fucker was crazy.
>>
>>16994252
That's a negatory on blaming to the Luciferians. Lucifer is merely a god and an angel. He represents the sun, among other things. Lucifer probably wouldn't influence a follower of the church to poison you. It's a very humble god despite everything it represents and is reminiscent of the Grey school of magic. That homeless guy wasn't a Satanist of any sort either.
>>
>>16994252
Lucifer is about knowledge instead of freedom. That's the only difference between it and some forms of Satan worship. I'm decent at conversing about demonology. Angels and demons are just patrons of some religions. They're all part of a host. Who represents them is who matters in the relationship. You got hurt, man.
>>
>>16994252
Judaism doesn't have shamans and fobids and warns against any form of divination other than dkvine prophecies.
>>
>>17001612
unt uu
>>
>>16994410
One is steel, one us hematite and Idk what the colored one is
>>
>>16994252

>>after this event, many strange things start happening in my life. I feel a certain attunement, if you will, to everything around me. Eventually I start to get strange visions.
>end up in a deep trance, not able to sleep for 7 days straight.

You can't just skip over this like a breakfast, OP, tell about these 'strange things'.

Suspending all disbelief at this point, btw, do you think he could have slipped something into your drink/food to cause hallucinations?
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.