[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

580 million years of evolutionary history on Earth and you t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: reptile eye.jpg (138KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
reptile eye.jpg
138KB, 550x550px
580 million years of evolutionary history on Earth and you think primate humans were the only intelligent life that evolved?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3tzqJlhr6Q&index=15&list=UU059hhQWOMN_XGeYczpnjdQ
>>
I heard, like every discovered dinosaur skeleton was recovered in the last 150 years.

Is that true?
>>
No

Dolphins are sentient
>>
>>16993566
We were created
>>
File: 1440246543599.jpg (103KB, 542x550px) Image search: [Google]
1440246543599.jpg
103KB, 542x550px
>>16993624
I agree. I like the theory of Evolution, but I believe it is false, not true.
>>
>>16993634
Evolution, or Speciation through Natural Selection, is correct. Everything that has ever lived on Earth has been subject to its laws. That doesn't mean other stuff hasn't happened as well.
Are domestic dogs the result of evolution or creation? Both.
>>
Wtf kind of eye is that? What is it made of?
>>
>>16993813
crocodile

atoms
>>
File: 1412458516674.png (394KB, 344x447px) Image search: [Google]
1412458516674.png
394KB, 344x447px
>>16993659
>Are domestic dogs the result of evolution or creation? Both.
I think adaptation is a more proper term to describe the diversity of species in a single genus of animal. One single animal was created, and then it adapted to its specific environment conditions, but something evolution does not postulate, such species can "evolve" or adapt back to a previous type of species when exposed to a previous type of environment, take domesticated pigs for example, if released into the wild, they adapt or "evolve" back into wild boars. I don't believe human beings, the race of Adam, has such adaptive qualities, their species is static, not dynamic.
>>
>>16993659
>are domestic dogs the result of evolution or creation? both.

No. They are created through artificial selection, literally the same process as natural selection except humans are intervening and accelerating and contorlling the breeding.

Literally talking 5th grade science here.

>'Lets just say... God works too slowly!' ~Magneto
>>
>>16993817
Cells*
>>
>>16993973
you were right either way.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.