[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sitting with the s/o discussing faked deaths. They believe 2pac

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Sitting with the s/o discussing faked deaths. They believe 2pac faked his. Decided take it to /x/ to debunk either way.
>>
Faked now Illuminati
>>
It's all a lie desu. Pac means nut, dude had one of them removed.
>>
Every celebrity you think died (Tupac, Elvis, Michael Jackson) is actually still alive and being hidden by the Illuminati

Every celebrity you think is alive (Paul McCartney, Miley Cyrus) is actually dead, and was replaced by the Illuminati.

Some people speculate that the Illuminati is just doing this because they're bored
>>
>>16992065
> heavily underrated post
>>
>>16991998
fast rap tupac now in serbija
>>
>>16992065
How can they hide phil margera?
>>
No he's dead. He refused to play ball and started speaking about true things which could have compromised the leg of the control system concerning the music industry.
>>
>>16992201
>and started speaking about true things which could have compromised the leg of the control system concerning the music industry

that is a very convoluted sentence
>>
>>16992065
Paul McCartney, that's one thing. But fucking Miley Cyrus? gtfo
>>
>>16996108
Truth is, anon, that Miley Cyrus has been dead all this time.

On the inside.
>>
He died, but he brought it on himself intentionally for fame.

I guess it's sort of faked, but that's pop.
>>
>>16996198
Well, so are we all. She's just rich about it.
>>
>>16996216
Well, shit.
>>
>>16995081
You're right. Let me explain. There is a control system in this world and music, especially rap since it is the music of our generation is there to push an agenda. Have you ever noticed that all the songs sort of have the same sound and they all just talk about material possessions, brag about drug habits, and about how awesome they think they are? If you really think about it they must be pretty insecure or they want you to feel worthless or both. If they are really selling drugs and doing all of these illegal things they shouldn't have to put it in every song right? They are not doing these things they live in huge houses in well off neighborhoods. They will absolutely put this into the minds of the kids who still live in the hood as long as they get a paycheck. When Pac started speaking about it he came too close to the truth and people would have noticed this, he had to die at all costs.
>>
>>16991998

death faked

/thread
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.