[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to psychically control people thoughts and behaviors?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Chrysanthemum.jpg (859KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Chrysanthemum.jpg
859KB, 1024x768px
Is there a way to psychically control people thoughts and behaviors? What would be the karmik consecuences of this?
>>
File: 1347934568708.jpg (85KB, 530x397px) Image search: [Google]
1347934568708.jpg
85KB, 530x397px
>Is there a way to psychically control people thoughts and behaviors?
>>
>>16990463
NANOMACHINES SON

THE ENCAPSULATE YOUR NEURONS AND GIVE YOU BRAIN ARTIFICIAL ELECTRIC SIGNALS

ERASE MEMORIES, WRITE NEW ONES! SUSPEND CONSCIOUSNESS! CONTROL THOUGHTS, MONITOR THOUGHTS! CONTROL BODIES! READ MINDS! DOMINATE THE WORLD!

ALL THIS CAN BE YOURS FOR THE LOW LOW PRICE OF YOUR SOUL
*see Satan for details, no re-funds, to apply join the American government, Banking, and top tier science institutions, many will enter, few will win.

www.dataasylum.com
>>
>>16990463
Not in a paranormal way , but you could learn how to be successfully manipulative
>>
No. However if you know something about the creation force of the universe you can transcend into another awareness in dreamtime and manipulations fractions of yourself. But other than that who knows, the cosmic resilience of the human creatures within society is yet to be tested. I dont think we'll have the tech to do that anytime soon. So I wouldn't worry. Unless ofcourse you're the one transcending. Then you'll be like your own personal jesus.
>>
It will ALL be karmic consequence.

Since there is no limit to consequences at this stage. just you and your creator, one on one.
>>
>>16990463
If you have to ask how much it costs, you can't afford it son
>>
>>16990463
drug called devil's breath
>>
>>16992537
That shit is dope. They say if you fall asleep under a the devils breathe plant you wont wake up. Youll be in deep sleep forever.
>>
>>16992270
stop being a ass anon

its the ironic price OP
>>
I heard of a psychologist that studied humans sexual peak, climax. If you are able to sustain a persons climax over a period of time youre able to control them. But this is in a clinical setting. After a while it no longer becomes a sexual sensation but a profound willingness to be controlled. And desires input via subliminal suggestions. Sex and booze has always helped to restore peace.
>>
>>16990463
Yes. Hell.
>>
Once you acquire advanced spiritual development, you can send thoughts to a person's mind (this is used for telepathic communication). Just keep sending enough of them until the person believes it is their own thoughts. You'll lose a lot of karma.
>>
>>16993040
sounds like remote sensory perception.
>>
>>16993040
damn karma really does exist doesn't it?
>>
>>16990463
Sure. I mean, you cannot make them willless slaves, but you can make them like you, fall in love with you, give them intrusive thoughts and images, manipulate them, give them ideas and suggestions.

Eh, as long as you aren't causing havoc in their lifes and putting curses left and right, you shuld be karmically fine
>>
>>16993040
How does Karma work? Is it a non sentient mechanism that swings back on you?
>>
File: prolog-gui.png (92KB, 849x663px) Image search: [Google]
prolog-gui.png
92KB, 849x663px
>>16994939
It's a law or algorithm that objectively judges your deeds and thoughts used for non-deterministic reality generation. The universe computes branches (like a prolog program) and chooses a reality with balance in karma.
>>
It's sometimes called Remote Influencing. It is possible: the way to do it involves realizing that you ARE them, because we are all the same consciousness experiencing itself subjectively.

Once you understand that principle, the 'karmic' consequences become obvious. Whatever you do to others, you're doing to yourself. To influence another, you have to entangle yourself with them intimately, so you can't be unaffected. So it would obviously be very unwise (not to mention sacrilegious) to try to curse other people or hurt them.
>>
>>16995141
yeah you sound like my ex...
we were entangled by marriage and affected by a divorce. I try not to curse them because alimony is one way to end in poverty. Eh she still loves me somewhere deep down, even if its just pockets deep. The principle of the matter don't get married or hand tied.

Stay within yourself you money eating demon!
>>
fdgdfgfdsgdfd
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.