[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a 2nd species on this planet. They are not extraterrestrials

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: boskopman.jpg (75KB, 446x431px) Image search: [Google]
boskopman.jpg
75KB, 446x431px
There's a 2nd species on this planet.
They are not extraterrestrials
They are very much with us
They made maps in the previous ice age
The remnants of their civilisation are all over the place
A lot of time, they're along the coast, submerged... because the sea level has gone up by 400 m
But this group has large brains.
They're very distinct from homo sapiens
Their DNA is so different that if the 2 species mated, their offspring would be infertile
And we know this because their DNA was just tested
They have skulls all over the place because they had been on Earth with us
But after the ice age, there weren't that many of them
>>
ok.
>>
>>16990170
http://johnhawks.net/weblog/reviews/brain/paleo/lynch-granger-big-brain-boskops-2008.html

>But this concept of a "Boskop race" did not emerge from any clear understanding of the South African past. In fact, MSA, LSA, and recent archaeological-associated remains were lumped indiscriminately into the category. What provoked the racial category was a confusion about the relationships of recent and historical southern African remains. Anthropologists had attempted to apply primary racial categories such as "Negroid," "Bushman," "Hottentot" and "Strandloper," corresponding to extant or recent tribes or other groups. But the distinctions between these categories did not appear to extend far into the prehistoric past.

>In fact, what happened is that a small set of large crania were taken from a much larger sample of varied crania, and given the name, "Boskopoid." This selection was initially done almost without any regard for archaeological or cultural associations -- any old, large skull was a "Boskop".

>Later, when a more systematic inventory of archaeological associations was entered into evidence, it became clear that the "Boskop race" was entirely a figment of anthropologists' imaginations.

>Instead, the MSA-to-LSA population of South Africa had a varied array of features, within the last 20,000 years trending toward those present in historic southern African peoples.

tl;dr boskops don't exist. it was an incorrect classification of very old early human skulls. it has not been talked about by scientists since the 40s.
>>
>>16990170
Looks life a level 3 human to me, I mean elongated and slightly bigger skull.
They either went on to the next dimension or their knowledge was lost.
>>
>>16990170
http://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/head-space-artificial-cranial-deformation

It's artificially made for aesthetic reasons and has been done for thousands of years. To ancient people a long head looked wise and attractive so they'd mold the babies head while it was still moldable and soft. A head has to flex when we are born because pur brains are so fucking big it can barely get through the birth canal. There is advice given online for how to stop your baby from having a flat spot on the back of their head from laying down.

People have been doing it everywhere. Africa, Europe, North America, South America, Mongolia. The last recorded people who did it in the west were poor people still doing it in a region of France in the 1900s.

Some African tribes still do it and they wear netting their hair is wrapped around to make it look longer.

Sorry bro, our ancestors killed or outlived all other close relatived species.

We did used to have a lot of them too. Some were full carnivores, others were fully vegetarian. We had a massive family tree with many branches. But... now there's only us. The world seems a lot lonlier when you know they used to be there.
>>
File: whoblue.jpg (1MB, 889x2600px) Image search: [Google]
whoblue.jpg
1MB, 889x2600px
>>16990255
>larges skulls
dreadlocks
hindu and mexican dieties
>often pictured with reptilian sword
>hindu version has sickle of grim reaper

K?
>>
File: wtfs...jpg (195KB, 700x509px) Image search: [Google]
wtfs...jpg
195KB, 700x509px
>>
File: fuck_mexico...jpg (74KB, 600x285px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_mexico...jpg
74KB, 600x285px
meixcan
>>
The first image op posted is an illustration of a being Aleister Crowley contacted in trance, very different from the elongated skulls found. To my knowledge of the multiple species and factions underground, none have the elongated skull. At least most don't. For the most part they look similar to us, but slightly taller and with skin tones not found on the surface. There are also the Raptors but I won't get into that. The Hindu deities are often accepted as ETs without question, especially in Buddhist schools of thought
>>
>>16990268
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FUCKING NONSENSE HOLY SHIT I FEEL LIKE SOMEONE JUST TOOK A DUMP IN MY FUCKING BRAIN GET THIS SHIT OUT OF HERE.
>>
File: f0nd.jpg (105KB, 1094x400px) Image search: [Google]
f0nd.jpg
105KB, 1094x400px
>>16990355
hell is cold
and the devil is blue
why lie so much nerd?
>>
They're the secret chiefs
>>
>>16990355
Folks with insufficient melanin system will never understand biological youth organisms, hue-man.
>>
>>16990370
WOW LOOK AT ME JUST FLOP MY BIG FUCKNG DICK ON THE TABLE AND CLAIM ITS THE FUCKING KING OF GOD DAMNED ANACONDAS YOU FUCKING RETARD THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY THAT YOU EVEN KNOW THAT YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT UNLESS YOU ARE BLUE BECAUSE THE DEVIL IS IN EVERY ONE OF US WE ARE LEGION ALL OF GOD SUCKING HUMANITY AND EVERY SHITTY LITTLE BEAST
>>
>>16990458
Meds

Take them
>>
>>16990268
>that retarded pic

you don't know shit about Hinduism you retarded nigger
>>
>>16990170
You fail at anthropology tb.h fa.m
>>
>>16990170
>>16990170
They were left behind in the ice age while the others fled the galaxy. Earth was dubbed "unlivable"
>>
>>16990290
I fucking HATE that picture of LAM. It creeps me the fuck out. Whenever it pops up in these threads I have to scroll past it super fast so my eyes don't lock on it. There are like three or four pics in /x/ that give me the same reaction although they are of vastly different things. There's an old sketch of an artist's rendition of Indrid Cold (not the smiling man that everyone dreams about but in the same pencil sketch style) that just makes me sick to my stomach. LAM does too.
>>
>>16990170
This is text from an interview with batshit crazy wingnut Karen Hudes. She's mental.
>>
>>16992197
don't be a pussy come on
>>
>>16990268
>Phantom of The Opera
Top kek
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.