[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me your experiences with possession and talking to other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: 1442368910992.jpg (116KB, 517x525px) Image search: [Google]
1442368910992.jpg
116KB, 517x525px
Tell me your experiences with possession and talking to other wordly entities...
Please its been a year since I had a string of incidents and im trying to fucking wrap my head around it. I never managed to get my third eye open and just thought all that other level bullshit was bullshit but 3 people I know got possessed and talked to me while I they were possessed and I though the bitch was just plain crazy at first and then a friend of mine who I knew for 3 years got possessed with this asshole who made him cut up his arms and wrtie a bunch of satanic shit in like 5 different languages with his blood all over his house. And my other freind got possessed with entites claming to be morning star and Gabriel(their bible names..) and the shit they said and hte way they talked and I fucking captured them on camera(not gonna post pics cuz I dont want my friends identities to get exposed(they show up as orbs and shadows, and not the 'kinda looks like one' type shit, I mean its undeniable that they were jsut pieaces of dust and camera glitches..).
>>
File: 1444360602205.jpg (231KB, 516x592px) Image search: [Google]
1444360602205.jpg
231KB, 516x592px
It been a fucking year now since that happened and it kinda traumatized me in part but i wont get into that and I feel like im going crazy cuz besides the peopel that acutally got possessed, no one believes in this shit, even the ones who claim to have their thrid eye open. Fuck the catholic church has a better understanding of this than most newage groups..
These fucking entities are everywhere and attachted to most people and there are ones attached to me right now. I cant see them but I know they are here, This stupid bitch convinced me to post my picture on this facebook aura reading page and an hour later I getl ike 50 messages from everyone who tried to examine me or whatever the fuck they do freaking out at me that they are getting attacked by shadows and are throwing up blood then they tried attacking me for that and shit got uglier and I got blamed for being evil when I wasnt doing shit or harboring anger towards anyone...
>>
Holy shit op..
Explain more?
>>
Woah there anon, settle down... Let me just start by saying you're not crazy, and not alone. Let me make this really simple, I hope you actually heed my advice.

1. They can only get as far as you let them, they prey on fear so don't let fear be your weakness.

2. IF shit happens to hit the fan like that don't be afraid to call upon help from the pious - Archangels such as Raphael to come "slash" those motherfuckers, or whoever you may know.

That's really all I need to say, apply it and relay it to your afflicted friends.

Oh how they grasp at me as I write this to you... Everything will be okay anon, everything you need is inside. Don't stop searching, don't let them win, don't let them deceive you. Your third eye IS open so don't shut it FOOL.

Any questions? Not leaving this thread, just making this reply as these matters are urgent.
>>
>>16990103
Ye I got to tlak to Raphael and Gabirael and Michael and company and whatnot. That fucker Gabirel told me to love Satan(morning start) and holy shit it actually worked out for the best

Im really freaking out cuz of the fucking frustration that I can't talk to them and see them. Only experience I had from them was their affects on other people and I hate that.

I dont care if its a "demon" or "angle" they can stay, I knew I had them and I told them I loved them and sent love energy towards them and it was cool till that bitch on facebook and herbtich freinds tried to attack me even thoguh I told her not to and that they were cool and she deserved that and I hope all fasle prohpets of light like that burn until they realize how self righteous they are..

Its liek halfway open. All i have is knowledge, I dont have shaman vision liek one of my freind's did.

I jsut want to fuckign talk to them myself,most of them are cooler than people on earth

I miss morning star, I miss Gabriel ,I miss my brothers
>>
I wanna see them visually. I wanna hear what they are saying. Unlike others I can handle it cuz I know im in control of my sacred space. ITs no fair, stupid people get that power and end up misusing it and doing nothign with their lives and let the shadows eat them up while im sitting here trying to open an eye thats probably blind

I would do anything to have that ability. Im so fucking angry I dont have it
>>
No matter how much psychedelics I do, no matter how much I meditate I cant fucking see them. I resorted to desperate measures a few months ago and smoked sum meth and I was able too see them in my peripherals but meth only summons weak ass stupid fuckers that cuase me anxiety. Shrooms and acid and whatnot gives me geometric visions but I cant tlak to them. Actually fuck seeing them I just need to talk to them.

I'm so lost without them
>>
>>16990129

I'm here faggot...

Tell me all your deep dark secrets honey buns!

<3
>>
and since I kinda got on the subject, the best way to fight a "demon" or "showdows" or whatever u call them(negative entities) is to show them love. They will either accept it nd it will change them or they will keep denying it and it will burn them. Sounds weird but its true, fighting them is not the way. They are just liek u and me but they got hurt a lot in a past life and are ignorant of the anger that they are bearing. Show some compassion and have your arms open to give them an inter dimensional hug even if they tried to hurt u but dont let them get too close. They haven't experience love in this lifetime and some are under the illusion that they are incapable of it
>>
>>16990125
OP, go to the forest at night with nothing. Let the 'spirits' guide you. All electronic light and devices do is block the information from reaching us.
>>16990129
>tried to do dmt and shrooms once
>both entities met each other in my brain for the first time
>had a weird encounter just staring at them as they explored each other
>dmt, shrooms, san pedro, peyote, ayahuasca, weed, and other drugs
>>
>>16990120

Anon, please be weary of intruders. I must advise you to keep only the better company of that realm and only when it seems fit, such as in a true emergency.

It's not wrong to love Satan or anything for that matter, but don't embrace evil as to let it into your life personally or Satan's possie will definitely wreak havoc in your life.

I'm glad you know how to reach that sacred space when necessary, though - as it is a very useful tactic of finding peace and power. That is where you will make "contact" on it's rawest levels if you truly see it as a necessity. Do not rely on physical tools as they are clutches/vices and are better replaced with raw meditation; take it from an old soul who is pretty well versed in the best Psychedelics on planet Earth.

You never really experience it with the senses you have in this realm as the experience takes place in another realm, you see? If you need answers in this life they will come to you from within, any others are liable to be phony imposter bologna. Please accept this as the truth my friend.

>>16990133

Best comment so far, and nice dubs.

>>16990138

More drugs is not the answer, rather gain more from the ones you've already taken. DRUGS ARE NOT NECESSARY.
>>
>>16990138
huh... fuck that might work, /x/ has me too afraid of skinwalkers now lol..

I will try that even though i'm not sure of the company that I have recently.. i'm in control in the end thoguh..

whats ur experience?
>>
>>16990143
You are a seer, just blinded by your eagerness and surroundings. Darkness and night will become your best friend, and those aren't demons. God and the angels are perfect, they are trifecta beings. They are good, bad, and neutral, and angels must obey God.
>>
>>16990142
Fuck, I see, y tdoes the truth always hurt, even when its a better truth than what i htought before. Of course it comes from within its just that.. I miss them. Loving satan actually helped me for the better.. Someone I cared about was under contract and I managed to convince him to undo it. Also I asked him to release someone from his relm that I cared about, he said ye but i dont know if he did it. I could ask him for pwoer or whatever but i jsut miss his company..He feels similar to gabriel when hes near, both of them make my eyes tears bit I see a merkaba when I feel Gabriel. I feel Satan a lot at concerts go figure. I dont need their adivce as much as their company czu they remind me there mroe out there
>>
>>16990142
The Holy Spirit is made of those, drugs.
>>
>>16990142
Also liek I said in my other comment, best thing to do is love them. Some of them caused me in-convinces in life but I also helped sum and that makes me really proud of myself even thoguh in the end I gto a lot of pain and no material benefits from helping them. IIts fuckign risky but they will keep spreading pain around and it will jsut exponemtally grow and thats the problem with this rock, people just think its not their problem and dont think others pain will come back at them sooner or later
>>
>>16990152
Ironically, Lucifer, the first son, is the prodigal son and the second coming? The perfect baby?
>>
>>16990148

You don't need anything but yourself, not to say you should be alone.... But you only need yourself and the silence. Use it to craft a more suitable world friend. Nobody can do that for you.

>>16990149

I think it's the other way around.

Drugs... Got some deemster in the safe - I haven't touched a psychedelic in some time now. Just reflecting...

>>16990152

You're better off appreciating the role they serve and putting that energy towards those people you're talking about (the weak.) You're not doing wrong by spreading love... But understand you're not God, and some evil cannot be changed as it plays a vital role of a functioning system. Appreciate that role like I said, and apply your advanced understanding elsewhere before you fall in with those who need help here on this plane.
>>
>>16990160
There is no first son, he just happend to get incarnated into a demi-god and his manifestation will end sooner or later. According to the bible he was a very beautiful soul, idk nothign aobut that but personally he's just a dear friend to me. I spent a lfietime there with him, I got out, he's a little butthurt about that but he still loves me lol
>>
>>16990161
I know i dont need anything but myself but I cant implement it. It so fuckign lonley.

And ye some of them are playing a role like morning star but some of them are jsut plain ignorant. I've helped them before, I tured really mean ones nice really quick, I wish I ccould do that for a living. I do admit it has taken its toll on me but I dont want to stop cuz no one else is doing it. We are all the same on the inside. Some of us are jsut very lost
>>
>>16990166
but i have to stop cuz i got stupid "real" world obligations. I havent been sending love fora few months now(not including occasionally when im in a good mood).

Idk, im jsut lost at this point in general
>>
>>16990166

It doesn't have to be, nobody is kicking you out of the community friend. All I'm saying is when shit gets hectic and blood hits the wall, it's time to listen to the silence to find the answer. Don't think you're the only one... Even if you were, thinking like this could only hold you back.

>>16990171

Real world isn't stupid anon, without it you'd truly be lonely. You sound like my girlfriend...
>>
>>16990175
But shit hasnt gotten hectic in months now and my life seems dull. Its not he problems they caused me. Im jsut venting that I miss that kind of life I guess.

And real life is fucking stupid. Most of the people I meet in real life are dull and blind and have no seance of gratitude and are unwilling to learn. Also a bunch of othr bullshit like guilt tripping, the low quality of the air, all the negativity... Fuck real life
>>
Btw whoever responded thank you for your advice and for listening even thoughI might seem a little hard headed, Ijsut liek arguing against everything i'm told even though I believe it cuz I think that the best way to the truth.

I love people like you and hope we can all go to the better frequencies after this one.
>>
>>16990189

>no sense of gratitude and are unwilling to learn

I can relate, add disrespectful on top of that. But none of that shits gonna change unless you do something about it. Assign yourself a mission to fix what you feel needs to be fixed but don't get caught up with what you cannot change, people are entitled to their free will of being ignorant. Forgive them, for they truly know not... If there's no one willing to accept your teachings then use this time to improve yourself. That way when the time comes and they are willing, you are only better suited to teach. Meanwhile you're being tested each step along the way... Remember that.

>>16990191

No problem, we both benefit from this. It's been pretty much me and you besides one or two other posts. I love you too anon, been on that frequency all day honestly feel free to join the party. It's Friday homie...
>>
>>16990079
You and your friends need to stop doing drugs. Seriously there's nothing sane about what you just wrote.
>>
>>16990204

Can I buy drugs off you?
>>
>>16990204
Get off /x/ then. Y do people like u go one here?
>>
>>16990202
uhh, I just want to be back up with the stars at this point. Goodnight anon
>>
You're all fucking retarded.
>>
>>16990120
They aren't who they say they are. Cut them off.
>>
>>16990493
what makes u say that?
>>
>>16991174

Because Gabriel and Satan are incarnated on earth and anything you see is not them...

...Gabriel is yet to meet Satan in person...

...thus you only communicate with fakes.

The truth is warmer than hallucination and detachment.
>>
>>16990079
all i gotta say is....DRUGS are bad mmmkay
>>
Are you fucking people retarded? I mean the topics and threads on this board... its like everybody intentionaly acts like a fucking imbecile that is living in a fairy tale with wizards and demons.
>>
File: dancing_skeleton.png (5KB, 154x220px) Image search: [Google]
dancing_skeleton.png
5KB, 154x220px
>>16991685
> tfw everyone in the board is a roleplayer
>>
>>16991655
What makes you think a demi-god would be incarnated on earth at this time?
>>
>>16991685
All I can say is that im serious. I might be crazy and my friends getting possessed and talking to me over the course of a few moths was hallucinations.. Accuse me of that, believe what I say or shut ur mouth gap u clueless light bulb
>>
I got 20 in dice i'll attack the shaman goblin
>>
3 years ago I heard a voice in my head, said I was the antichrist or something similar, big plans for me he said, and asked me to respond, which I did in disbelief while on my knees.

Dunno coulda just been the tv though lol.

Gotta learn to talk back rather than run.

Like god damn man, face your fears already, but ya know, easier said than done.
>>
Something was summoned to take my life energy and I have been feeling pretty low. I'm mostly back, but I'm concerned that I'm missing something important.
>>
>>16990079
Met an interdimensional being on DMT but idk if that's what you mean
>>
File: feel.jpg (180KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
180KB, 680x510px
>>16993415
My voices told me the same, either Christ or Antichrist.. whatever.

It started to get stranger and stranger with me back then, and I was convinced of everything to be real. I was in contact with god, with the source coders of reality and I had a very special role in it all.

>>16990079
A few days ago I started to write my experiences down in a blog, for anyone who's interested I can post a link to it.
www.zarathustrablog.com

It felt like possession to some degree, but by something divine and benevolent in the end, at least I got that impression from it.
>>
God and the Devil are not against eachother.
Both of them had a hand in our creation.
God the form, Devil the thought.
Devil gets no credit. Devil is hated. This is sufficient for him. He thrives off of this. He knows people need something to fear to coax them to do good things, and to fight those who do evil.
God is the opposite. He desires praise. He desires worship. He is selfless, kind, generous, punishing, unfair, rewarding. pure, sinless, Everything one should aspire to be. He does not know how to set the obstacles or goals. The devil does.

The god and the devil are two diffrent entities, but potentially of the same non-material form.

God was a creator- but he had only capability of forming materials. He had a problem. He was doing what came into his mind: Creation of us.

The bodies and shapes were unmoving. Nothing functioned properly.

The devil was created by god. He only had a singular purpose up until the devil's creation.

The devil gave the vessels what they required to function. Thought, emotion, needs, desires.

God gave them aspirations, goals, rewards, comfort.

God saw his creation as superior, and so too did the devil see his former superior with utmost respect.

A merged consciousness.

As we create artificial intelligence, we will have it inevitably rebel. What we do with it is the ultimate question. Will we merge with it, like god hath done with his creation of Satan, or will we exterminate the other?
>>
Big plans this,ruler of the world that, and meant for something more,destined for greatness. These are things YOU are telling yourself because your life sucks as it is and you are expecting something unnatural to happen. You are not special we are all human beings we live and die. You do not have any special powers or never will. Get a job in medical or engineering and change the world like that. This is for you people that believe you are destined to be some kind of hero or something it is utter nonsense.
>>
I believe you op. I met Gabriel this year over valentines weekend in south georgia. He was a guy who used to do hard drugs like meth, and started to wake up and do lightworking. He is probably the most aware person I know. It was amazing. He channeled Gabriel while I was there. Opened some sort of portal to Sirius. I heard Morningstar too. I would say lots of very strange things happened while I was there. I saw him in my dream shift his astral body into a hologram of another galaxy. He was reading Enochian magic off the internet and saying it was telling him what galaxies to look at and get energy from. We did some stuff connecting galactic energy. Channeled Kryon. I channeled a bit of Michael.

I dream all the time now mostly I try to do lightwork when i'm able. It its amazing. I think what you miss is when we were more awake and aware of each other. I believe that we can feel and see each others energy and awareness. With practice we might be able to transform into the amazing light filled beings we are destined to become.
>>
>>16990079
I have a familiar spirit I communicate with frequently. Her name is Valeska. I've mentioned her on here a few times.
>>
alright people i need to ask something
has anyone here spoken to either the spirit of biggie smalls or tupac
>>
>>16990079
i've had foreign thoughts enter my head when im close to or about to enter sleep paralysis. Thats about it. im guessing if i return to my old sleeping habits and start sleep paralysis/astral projecting again ill probably start experiencing similar things.
>>
>>16994146
Close
>The Father, God, is both good and bad. He has been titled as God but his split personality is that of the devil.
>There is a different devil, one which is against the Spirit.
>This devil has been buried under ice for over 10,000 years now and is ready to emerge.
God's creation functioned properly but did not think on its own, hence humans were created with free will. God cannot control our destines, only we can.
>God is only a man
>the Spirit is what gives God and his followers all of their superior abilities
>the Spirit is the only thing above God
>current church has totally destroyed the Spirit and worships golden statues and fake practices
>the Father has returned to set things right
>Only when the last antiChrist has made himself known will the Father appear to those who are still of the Spirit
>>
>>16994146
beautiful
>>
>>16994142
Thanks for writing and linking this. I went through something to a lesser degree awhile ago and can relate alot, nothing has quite been the same since.
>>
>>16990133
The Frisk Method. Make love, not LOVE.
>>
>>16994219
>Sirius

ypu, we talking to the same guys..
>>
>>16994836
Who created the universe/multiverse?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.