[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yo, could these mahfakas *jroc from tpb voice* be aliens? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20151120_012546.jpg (189KB, 944x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151120_012546.jpg
189KB, 944x960px
yo, could these mahfakas *jroc from tpb voice* be aliens? I've heard of stories of bases in the ocean and what not. I recall one interview of a man who described an abduction experience and claimed that he had come in contact with alien life forms who took him deep into the ocean.

I think this may be something we will only really accept later. dolphin trainers and cocksuckers of the sort must be in on the secret or they're just that stupid.

what do you think boys?
>>
Can I buy drugs from you?
>>
>>16989942

My girlfriend talks a lot about this, telling me to inspect their bones and relate them to humans. She says it looks like they came out of the water, and decided to go back in over the years. I don't know if aliens is the word, but intelligent life is a definite.

But who's to say the caterpillars I poisoned to save my sunflower aren't just as intelligent, or perhaps even more?

MFW I regret killing those poor insects :C
>>
>>16989948
shit man I hope you can bear that burden long enough to get another beej from ur gf.
maybe the home boys and girls who were on Atlantis adapted when it went under. maybe this dolphins are what they've progressed to. same as we've progressed to what we are now.
>>
>>16989946
you need drugs to humor ideas? cmon b more open minded :) nothin really matters anyway. post tits.
>>
File: bubblez.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
bubblez.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
boys, do you think there are any other intelligent species among us? are they just hanging back and observing? I feel like that's all they can do, right now at least. I think cats might be one. fuckin Pharaohs always had some sort of kitty around and were even buried with the cute little bastards.
>>
>mahfakas *jroc from tpb voice*
>>
>>16989948
Your girlfriend was either raped by one.. and once you go dolphin you can never go back or she wants to have sex with one.
>>
File: 1243792818077.jpg (23KB, 603x407px) Image search: [Google]
1243792818077.jpg
23KB, 603x407px
>>16990531

tell me about it
>>
File: dolphinsex.gif (2MB, 220x163px) Image search: [Google]
dolphinsex.gif
2MB, 220x163px
>>16990531
>>
File: elleper.jpg (75KB, 572x594px) Image search: [Google]
elleper.jpg
75KB, 572x594px
>>
>>16990542
This is a fucking blue board, you dipshit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.