[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are many truth threads >Hand an urge all day to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: images.png (14KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
14KB, 288x175px
>There are many truth threads
>Hand an urge all day to posts mine
>Different Bible truths held deep from everyone

Here it goes, only posting what I know as truth from the Bible, believe it or dont these are the real facts.

>Cain killed Abel, Seth was actually a daughter.
>The covenant of the Arc is one of the Seven Lamps of the Holy Spirit.
>Holy Spirit, aka the Holy Oil, is made from ancient herbs on earth. Baptism is when a being is fulling submerged in this oil, including drowning in it.
>One does not die by drowning. However one becomes enlightened.
>Noah story is real. God did not flood the earth, God only warned Noah of the incoming flood on Antarctica.
>Hell is currently frozen over and the 'devil' is frozen within it. He is the beast which emerges from the water after the Antarctic ice melts.
>God, The Father, has had many different lives here on earth, and majority of the God(s) were Him in a different life.
>True antichrist is already on earth, and the Father has been born.
>God is based. There will be tournaments where the victors will rule parts of the earth.
>"The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God." Revelations 3:12
>Each church represents a different Spirit, where each one will control multitudes or warriors.
You could be one of the victors.

I have several more should there be any interest.
>>
Relevant to my interests. keep going yaa
>>
u wot m8?
>>
>>16989575
Ok
>All major earth religions are connected. The Father has been alive many times over, though He doesn't start religion Himself, those after Him start it to worship Him.
>The last major era was the Nordic Religion, which ends with Ragnarok and everyone dying.
>Two humans survive Ragnarok while everyone else dies, those two humans: Adam and Eve.
>God, The Father, is similar to Goku from DBZ, in terms of looks and abilities. The Father cannot actually die, but if He dies he is resurrected on the Third Day after, and He comes back even stronger.
>Existing stories of the Father have Him wandering the earth a long time ago and farming the Seven Spirits, living in the Spirit by Himself for a long long time alone.
>Many stories: Santa Clause, Tom Bombadil, Zeus, Odin, Ra, Vishnu, were God, The Father, in His past lives.
Illuminati
>Was a term given to those enlightened by God, The Father.
>Since Jesus' death, it has been taken over by the AntiChrists.
>The current church is that of the AntiChrist. No Religion actually worships God, or the Holy Spirit.
>Communion, the Holy Sacrament, is the worst disgrace against God right now.
>They unknowingly do God's work, while serving the False Prophet. The False prophet lies in hiding ruling with a steady hand. He only has One Eye, and each celebrity is required to pay him tribute on TV in one way or another.
>Many people are woven into his traps and not let go.
>The AntiChrist has been alive for roughly 600 years and has controlled all the 'alien' technology from God.

The Past
>God lived in Atlantis a long time ago.
>God built the pyramids, stonehenge, and other wonders to protect his secret technology.
>God cannot alter the past, but can see the future.
>>
>>16989606
or all those other religions were inspired by fallen angels and nephilim to make you think stupid shit like this.
>>
>>16989606
"God, The Father, is similar to Goku from DBZ, in terms of looks and abilities."
>>
>>16989615
Were they? They were started thousands of years apart, and as each new religion started each old one should have been abandoned. Yet they all represent the same truth in each one, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

>>16989623
Mhm..
>>
File: p18l6einp0b2f1tvsbhn27sm2v5.jpg (386KB, 2000x1176px) Image search: [Google]
p18l6einp0b2f1tvsbhn27sm2v5.jpg
386KB, 2000x1176px
>>16989543
You are charged by the true sons of God as a LIAR. Jesus Christ is God.
>>
>>16989606
the antichrist is anyone who denies the reincarnation of christ
>>
The bible is the actual literal word of God and everything in the world is inverted in this world so you cannot find the truth. This world is governed by a control system doping you up with far more than drugs. After one has killed the flesh true power is obtained. You see so much occult symbology today because it is a language you cannot speak yet, and words are weapons. The Word itself is the ultimate weapon. You have been lied to for so long you don't even know what a human being is anymore, but when you begin to realize that something is wrong with this reality you begin to wake up. When you wake up and see what we see you will feel as if you are living in a nightmare, then you will want to be saved from it and you will truly understand what Jesus can save you from.
>>
>>16990733
Amen.
>>
>>16989543
Wait, so the Devil is a flood or an actual beast?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.