[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had something really fucking weird happen to me about 30 minutes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: cigarette-27626.jpg (712KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
cigarette-27626.jpg
712KB, 1680x1050px
I had something really fucking weird happen to me about 30 minutes ago.

I was sitting in a chair and smoking a 2-in-1 menthol cigarette. It's a normal cigarette until you pop the filter. I went to pop the filter by squeezing it with 2 fingers and all of a sudden the smoke flung out in to the air. I thought it was just moving so fast that I didnt see where it went but I literally searched THE ENTIRE ROOM and couldn't even find any forms of smoke. It literally looked like it vanished in mid-air.

It went in the general direction of the couch so I took a box cutter and ripped it apart just in case. It's not there, even 30 minutes after this happened I don't see any smoke, and can't find the butt anywhere. What the fuck just happened??
>>
File: 1422062591385.png (1MB, 736x1143px) Image search: [Google]
1422062591385.png
1MB, 736x1143px
>smoking
>2015

Also not even close to being paranormal. This thread is literal cancer.
>>
File: WIN_20151119_220446.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151119_220446.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
THIS JUST FELL OFF THE MOTHERFUCKING WALL???
>>
The ghosts are telling you that smoking is degenerate and you are scum
>>
You're just using the ghost attack excuse to get rid of that hideous picture your grandma gave you.
>>
>>16988894
God is saying fuck your cigs. It's not hard to figure out.
>>
>>16988840
Ya probably stop smoking.

God told me only one or two cigs per week.

He's gradually trying to get me to quit.
>>
>>16988883
the "its the current year" thing is kind of a cheap shortcut that doesnt actually tell people what you mean
>>
>>16988894
PIERROT?!??
>>
>>16988894
I think this is just a ghost with good taste. He just said "fuck this pierrot ugly piece of shit, I'll show you what is fashion bitch"
>>
>>16988840
Wooooh wait are you telling me the smoke vanished in mid air?!?!
its not like thats what smoke does or anything!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.