[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone here made experiences with Saturn? i have the feelings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: meo1_500.jpg (21KB, 495x637px) Image search: [Google]
meo1_500.jpg
21KB, 495x637px
does anyone here made experiences with Saturn? i have the feelings "he" wants something from me but i can't remember or realize what it is, i just keep the name in my thoughts all day
>>
You might be schizophrenic
>>
You're probably schizophrenic desu, try seeking medical help.
>>
>>16988526
i'm not, i got checked by a doctor a few months ago and have no one in my family with schizophrenia
>>
>>16988505
Schizophrenia.
>>
>>16988547
ok but im not schizophrenic
>>
>>16988550
Lol.
>>
>>16988505

Don't listen to shitposters OP

I don't know much about Saturn or Greek gods, but If you feel dragged to him, then there is probably a reason.

I for my self "worship" a Nordic godess and can say for a fact that she is real.

Do a ritual for him on saturnalia, that should help.

By the way is there any aspect of your self/life related to him? Do you work with papers (Law or accountability?) or anything of the sort?
>>
>>16988615
>Don't listen to shitposters OP

>By the way is there any aspect of your self/life related to him? Do you work with papers (Law or accountability?) or anything of the sort?

not really, I never looked into Saturn. i just recently started looking into Jupiter and then Saturn dragged into my mind real hard... i checked out what saturn stands for and stuff, and i didn't feel a connection or that i particularly like him..

but i cant shake the feeling like there is something important about him, like some information/memory that I forgot.. when I was laying in bed yesterday I had to think about Jupiter and Saturn again then I noticed just randomly that my first name starts with J, like Jupiter.. and my last name starts with S, like Saturn.

and my birthday 06.04.. again jupiter and Saturn, cause the sixth day of the week saturday is saturns, and the fourth day of the week (Thursday) is the day Jupiter rules over.. yeah i know coincidences but I noticed it and found it a bit odd
>>
Santana not Saturn

Turn the Sa to it corrects place.

But to the wise this regardring the end of my first and begining of my middle

I Am.
>>
>>16988677
santana? sounds like santa, i dont get it
>>
>>16988689
Santa Claus!
>>
>>16988677
mister? where did you go
>>
>>16988653

>Coincidence

Not really. I was born on the 11th, The next two days where a Friday 13, both symbols of the goddess i follow.
>>
Saturn is kronos father of Zeus and Poseidon Hades etc
>>
>>16988755
i kind of feel like its not just a coincidence either but you can see how people already call me (us) schizophrenic for slightly believing there could be a connection
>>
>>16988764
Well i am sure you probably are going to find more connections soon.

For example, i practice divination, both of my signs are water and my moon sign is Venus (well, technically now is Neptune, but it was Venus at ''the time'')

All i mentioned are symbols associated to Freya.

I am sure there are a lot of connections between you and your gods too.
>>
answer saturn
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.