[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question to the spiritists and occultists here who are dealing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Question to the spiritists and occultists here who are dealing with spirits and the other side frequently:

How do you make sure you don't fucking lose it?
How do you protect yourself from going insane and how do you keep the balance in life?
What are the signs that you start losing your mind?
>>
>>16987803
Friends. People who are close to you are an excellent bellwether for when you are acting strange. Stay close with people who don't practice to keep that little bit of the normal in your life. Also if you're worried about it just keep the magic in your ritual and no where else. If you feel your mind slipping states outside of when you want it to, ground yourself.
>>
>>16987952
Good advice, thank you. Well you see, it isnt always in my control when I get the magic out and when not. Almost every night, all kinds of entities visit my dreams, some encounters are pleasent, others neutral, other unpleasent. Throw in the occassional psychic attack that leaves you fucked up for several days. Throw in some obligations such as practice and study.

I feel like slowly I am disconnecting with reality, like as if I am getting caught up in shit
>>
>>16987990
if you are already thinking that your dreams are real, might be best to see a doctor.
>>
>>16988016
I am saying that entities use dreams to communicate with me, which wouldn't be anything new in the occult, would it?
>>
>>16987952
Good advice. I would like to add to that, when feeling as though your practice is taking a major toll on your psychological being, take some time off from ritual, studies, spirit work act. And use that time to focus on meditation and positive activities that make you forget about recent work done. Give your mind a break even the most sessioned occultist needs a break to recoup spiritually and mentally
>>
>>16988045
What if you just keep getting visitted by entities during dreams which simply does not allow you to "forget" all that stuff?
>>
>>16988058
Okay here's advice from personal experience. What your having happen to you is something I am very familiar with. And excuse my vulgarity here, but it fucking sucks. Being spiritually attacked in your sleep is traumatizing and will fuck with your life if you let it. Here's some things to take into consideration. Get amethyst. Amethyst is great for channeling negative energy and converting it into positive energy. As well as amethyst helps protect you while you sleep. I reccomend finding a small pyramid shapped piece of amethyst and before you go to sleep at night say a prayer, affirmation, whatever, while holding it tightly in your hands. Focus your intention on making that stone full of all the desire you have to be protected while you sleep. I reccomend speaking to it as though it were a close friend. Sounds a bit loony but hear me out, when you create a bond with that stone it will recognize and adhere to you. If you believe in a higher power, ask it to bless the stone. Do whatever you wish to put positive intention into it. When your done, place it directly on your third eye, I'm sure you know what this is if not look into it. And meditate with that amethyst on your forehead until you either fall asleep or need to change position of how your laying to be able to sleep. Look into body cleansing meditations and find something that works for you. I reccomend the violet flame, trust me . and also, get a second piece of amethyst of your choosing to put under your pillow while you sleep. Look into methods of charging crystals . I reccomend burying them under a full moon in pink Himalayan sea salt. Wrap the stone in cheese cloth and cover it completely im the salt, then burry it. Come back in the morning and retrieve it. This is a good way to cleanse and charge the crystal. That is just one thing you can do to help protect yourself
>>
>>16988058
Burn some lavender incense when you go to bed. Weekly smudge your room with white sage. Again, meditation. Focus on making an effort to meditate yourself into a blissfully sleep every night.
>>
>>16987803
Three simple words.

Strength.
Of.
Will.
>>
>>16988156
>>16988169

Thank you a lot, finally someone who understands me. Actually, I bought a set of stones just yesterday! Amethyst was part of it, and 13 other stones, of which some have protective properties.

I am wondering, should I just work with one stone to not confuse / mix the energies? Lets say I have an amethyst and obsidian gem, can I use them both during sleep or meditation and the beneficial properties simply add up, or should I always focus on one stone to avoid confusion of energy? It is not pyramid shaped as well, just a raw small piece of amethyst.

I will search for ways to charge crystals, and no, I don't think "connecting" with the stone like with a friend is loony. I do the same with my tarot cards, and the reward was very accurate readings although I am totally a newbie.

My idea if cleaning the stone would be to smudge it in white sage, then "connect" myself to the stone and merge our energies, so that from there on, he will be like a friend, a steady companion in life. But I am still unsure, should I keep the stones sepperated, or is it okay to keep them all in one place?

Also, for some reason after I bought the stones, everyone seemed to lose his shit. Some goetic demon came in my dream and I don't remember much, but I think he wanted the stones. I just know it was related to the stones, and that we could not find an agreement and that he was kinda rude.
>>
>>16988210
How does one train the will to be stronger? How does one use the will to keep things out?
>>
>>16988233
You use will to keep things out by forcing them with the power of your will to do what you want. To build your will, you must build yourself. Your will is an extension of you. If you are weak and frail, so too is your will.
>>
File: 40283894 40.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
40283894 40.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.