[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone remember a post a few my years back about an anon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
Does anyone remember a post a few my years back about an anon realizing that he had infiltrated an illuminati sub cult through his dreams?

He essentially was waking up in the mind of a young initiate of the cult and sharing his experiences. Sound familiar at all?
>>
I am Sparticus!
>>
>>16986344
no.. I am Sparticus!
>>
>>16986344
>>16986848
No this is Patrick!!

XD
>>
>>16986879
No, I'm Dirty Dan!
>>
>>16986338
That poster was roleplaying a character from a novel he was writing. There was a post a few months later with screenies of his.published work, a review by Joe Nobody why it failed, and an anons take on the whole situation as a hoax.

Sorry to disappoint.
>>
File: rp.png (22KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
rp.png
22KB, 640x400px
Yes it does OP

Wanna play Minecraft afterwards xd?
>>
>>16987366
No, it's becky
>>
>>16987560
only if it has mods! lolol
>>
File: IMG__201511319__123214.jpg (461KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG__201511319__123214.jpg
461KB, 720x720px
>>
I know people will say it was shit in the first place, but /x/ has been getting shitter and shitter over the years. Everyone knows that. But the last 2-6 months there seems to have been a massive shift of 14 year olds moving to this board. These few replies to this thread just goes to show the state of this place now. Keep in mind, this is not directed at OP, his post is a genuine one, but the replies.....

Fuck this fucking website, only 14 year olds that feel they have now finally outgrown minecraft would joke about it like that.
And its in every thread, you can spot the /x/philes from the fucking 10 year olds, and the 10 year olds always jump on eachothers unfunny dicks circlejerking over the thickest form of reddit humour they can produce.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.