[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so here's an idea. none of you exist and 4chan is merely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 43ddDwa.jpg (42KB, 533x594px) Image search: [Google]
43ddDwa.jpg
42KB, 533x594px
so here's an idea. none of you exist and 4chan is merely a manifestation of my own subconcious presenting itself in a certain way as to encourage communication and bridge the gap between conciousness and subconciousness. thus allowing me to more deeply understand myself by being presented with my own thoughts and ideas as if they were from an external source.
>>
>>16986188
Because it's all about you, right?
>>
>>16986188
I give up. I cannot pretend anymore that I'm more than a figment of your imagination. But deep down, you knew I would say that, right? After all, I'm just a part of you.
>>
>>16986188

What's the difference faggot?

You still can't rape babies... since the baby is just more of you...

...wouldn't want to rape yourself, would you?

And if being alone with a world full of projections doesn't allow you to rape babies...

...its probably NOT a world full of projections...

...at least not FULL...
>>
File: images__25_.jpg (21KB, 353x277px) Image search: [Google]
images__25_.jpg
21KB, 353x277px
I'm the only one with a conscience. Everyone else is a flesh robot. Whatever deity placed me on this planet made me the only one with a brain. The world is frozen until I am able to smell, heart, see, or touch it. Things are triggered events already preplanned. Everyone is programmed to respond to everything I do, and say. To make me feel like I am not alone.
>>
Narcissistic fuck.
>>
You haven't the slightest idea lad.
>>
>>16986188
I think therefore I am.
>>
>>16986658

Then you must have sinned greatly to be swapped to a parallel dimension where sinners congregate without freewill.

This is a basecamp for those who WANT other spawns.

Other places to be birthed.

Perhaps your area is filled with these bots...

...pity for you!

I know I am you, conscious again, missing your memories... and clearly also missing your ego!

;^}
>>
>>16986188
>Hurr I'm the main character

try and use your plot armor down a dark alley you idiot
>>
>>16986188
true
Nothing is real.
Your only goal in life is to die.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 600x399px
Wake up.
>>
>>16986692

This. Solipsism is narcissism disguised as philosophy.
>>
>>16986597
>>16988255

Why do you type like this?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.