[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live on the outskirts of a relatively small town. Like across

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I live on the outskirts of a relatively small town. Like across the street from me is just forest. I don't live around anyone I know, closest friend is a 5 minute drive.

I was walking back home from the small convenience store down the street, stretch my legs and grab some drinks/snacks. As I'm walking right along the edge of the forest I heard what sound like sobbing coming from the woods. It was dark and I could hardly see shit, but it sounded close. I stopped, really spooked, and this female voice I don't recognize "Help me [my name], please. Help me." Sounded maybe 6 feet away?
Then there was rustling and I could just make out a human shaped figure that looked like they had their arms up just waving them around.

I fucking booked it back home and locked the door, just spent the past half hour getting drunk enough to calm down.

What the fuck was that?
>>
File: 420.jpg (26KB, 411x495px) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
26KB, 411x495px
IT WAS A FUCKING NIGGER. RUN!
>>
>>16986115
Skinwalker OP

Its always a skinwalker here on /x/
>>
>>16986115
No but really OP it was some demonic and/or cryptid creature roaming the area trynna feast and shit upon your flesh and soul senpai. You should pour salt on your front doorstep and hope it will stop the monster from intruding in your home and shit desu

Also be prepared for it to fuck with you all night cause skinwalkers are hella fast in it probably followed you home, so if u hear voices outside and sctratching and shit on your windows either call the cops or nut up and go outside and try to shoot the fucking thing. Or stay inside and watch infomercials until you pass out at 5 a.m good luck nigger
>>
missing 411, supposedly wen people are about to disappear something draws them in the woods.... thats fucking scary OP
>>
>>16986160
See I thought it was maybe a missing persons but she definitely said my name, I didn't recognize the voice at all and there is nobody who should be around here that really knows me.

I really don't know if I should go back out there and check, call the police, or just try and ignore it.
>>
>>16986257
go back
>>
>>16986115
It could have been someone you know who was raped or abused by a man. Women are at very high risk for violent crimes being done against them. Like the coward you are, you ran. Go back tonight with a flash light and see if you can find her. Don't tell anyone or bring anyone either. You are the one who failed to help her so you should make it right and take all the glory when you find her. Only then will you finally make amends for what you've done; leaving a poor woman in trouble alone in the woods.
>>
>>16986257
Anyone you haven't seen for a while? It could be them visiting. And maybe car crash. Call police to be safe. If it was a real person, chances are they really need help
>>
>>16986752
Oh it's been 5 hours. Op is either killed or found out the identity of the "thing"
>>
>>16986766
Or just now getting to sleep because they were unable to the entire night. Given the fact OP left someone who knew him in the woods when they obviously needed help and didn't even attempt to notify the authorities, it's not hard to see why he wouldn't sleep well.
>>
>>16986115
someone was crying out for help and you ran away like a little bitch, not even calling the popo?
>>
found this relevant quote about skinwalkers that may have been related to your experience. "...skinwalkers aren't luring us into the woods with distress calls, that's just the thing they hear most when they're about to eat a person. Makes these stories a lot more real...and horrifying."
>>
>>16986813
>>16986787
>>16986745
Idiots it said OP's name so it wasnt some random person calling for help, it specifically wanted OP to follow it into the woods.
>>
>>16986115
A person in distress that you could have helped. They probably knew you from somewhere but you probably never talked to them before. They probably just got raped or beaten or escaped a kidnapping and you just left them to suffer alone.
>>
>>16986745
Faggot just stop. Please.
>>
>>16986856
Skin walkers are not real....
>>
>>16986856
How would anyone who was eaten by a skinwalker then be able to convey that they were only eaten because the thing called out to them by name? Do you realize you are full of shit or are you too mentally ill to realize that?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.