[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather have the ability to shape shift into any human

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
Would you rather have the ability to shape shift into any human being you can imagine, be it somebody who exists or not, and be able to customize your looks on the fly.

OR be able to possess the bodies of other people, gaining their memories for perfect assimilation into their life, and have your physical body disappear while you're doing this.

No limitations on who you can shape shift into or possess, if you see them in real life you can do it, if you see a picture you can do it. No limit on time or frequency either, but your soul will age at the normal rate. You can't expand lifespan through either powers, you'll die of old age at the same time you would normally.
>>
>>16985477
Yes. Either would serve me finely.
>>
One sounds pretty much just better than the second option.

Seeing is believing, even without memories and idiosynchracies, look the part you'll fool almost anyone.
>>
>>16985553
The difference is what you want out of it. If you want to commit crimes you could turn into a person who doesn't exist, if you want to frame somebody for something you could turn into them, if you just want to look different today you can do it. But if you turn into somebody and try talking to people who know them, they'll think it's you but they won't treat you normally because you won't have their memories and mannerisms. Plus you run the risk of the real them actually bumping into.

Second option you meld completely into their lives. You are the original copy. You have their whole life's memories, and can easily pickup their mannerisms from that. You'll also gain their knowledge through their memories. The downside being you'll also pickup all their baggage, everything tying them down. So you can't just become a hot chick and have a crazy night getting fucked without consequence.

The difference is between the freedom to fool people into thinking you're another person, or the ability to completely assimilate yourself into a another person's life.
>>
I would pick 2nd option cause I can posess guys with qt gfs and I can fuck lots of qts.

With the 1st option I still have to spend effort to pick up girl with good looks
>>
If you pick the 2nd option, can you also acquire their skills? Like if you possess Slash; do you get his skill on the guitar too?
>>
>>16985609
>>16985651
>>16986468
Basically all the big questions come down to girls and guitars.

Would the possessee know that they had been possessed? And by whom? Or not have any memory of the whole time?
>>
File: latest-1.png (108KB, 200x399px) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.png
108KB, 200x399px
One guy can do it
>>
Would shape shifting be limited to human forms? If so, sign me up for possessive powers
>>
File: 1447908899351.gif (537KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1447908899351.gif
537KB, 500x281px
>>16985477
Shape shift
>>
>>16985477
2nd option
>>
Id turn into your dad and fuck your mom
>>
>>16987373
/thread
>>
>>16985477

Well I'm sexy as fuck but also a horrible autist so I guess the latter, assuming I can get my physical body back when I'm done possessing peeps and absorbing their memories and knowledge.
>>
>>16987373
I would turn into op and duck his mom
>>
Except as you move farther into the occult you can but it costs you.
>>16987373
What like otocon did to huey. Thats topkek
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.