[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else getting a feeling that it's happening? Like,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: sadcat.jpg (18KB, 276x265px) Image search: [Google]
sadcat.jpg
18KB, 276x265px
Anyone else getting a feeling that it's happening?

Like, really happening for real this time?

There seems to be a tremendous surge in the amount of tragedy in the news lately. Much of it to do with Paris, obviously, but more and more people are becoming increasingly paranoid about a WWIII. And all this stuff about ISIS, about race wars, about SJW's and the right and left and the huge divide between rich and poor, environmental degradation and all around just a feeling of doom. It's like a Skinny Puppy album transcending from art into reality.

Or maybe It's been here all along and I'm just finally mature enough to pay some attention to it. Could someone older and wiser than me perhaps shed some light on our current situation? I can't help but feel like there's very soon going to be another cultural revolution much like there was in the 1960s, one that evolves much more rapidly than the cultural changes of the past several decades and one in which the common people will voluntarily choose to become a part of it. Paranoia and fear mixed with the knowledge that we are both being fucked with and are fucking ourselves over with our complacency are very fertile breeding grounds for change. And like the 1960s, it seems like the revolution/change/happening will once again be led by the young and the young at heart. The baby boomers want nothing more than for everything to remain as is. So long as none of these crappy things are directly affecting them they couldn't care less.

Not that I ever expected security myself. Nothing but death is secure.
>>
If it's happening, it's happening behind the scenes. There will be some major crises but as time goes on we're going to stop reacting to them the way we should. Watch as your country gets into yet another war and no one really cares. There won't be any revolution in the west. You might see some protesters and twitter campaigns, but their downfall will be a lack of interest once the media has beaten everyone over the head with it until it's old news.

Or world war 3 could be right around the corner and we're all doubly fucked. I'm not a prophet.
>>
>>16985110
Isis is a controlled piece, thats why it hasnt been destroyed yet.
>>
>>16985110
As much as I hate to say it, it's going to get far worse. Days will come that we as a people will envy the dead. What people need to understand that this was a losing battle from the start, the only thing I can advice you is try to be happy with your life and family, ignore the media. Focus on helping others in your community.

And last focus on a spiritual life, the people that run the show, have pledged their allegiance. We should to.
>>
we are going to work longer hours for less money and everything will be more expensive. Nobody will notice because it will be gradual, and internet lolbertarians will defend this system to the last man.
>>
File: catin20years.jpg (28KB, 361x361px) Image search: [Google]
catin20years.jpg
28KB, 361x361px
Would taking off innawoods, starting a homestead, and/or living off the fat of the land be viable options?
>>
This is the type of reaction the media and ISIS wants from you, anon. Do not let them win because of your uncontrolled emotions.
>>
>>16985219
I agree. At first everyone will be cool with it. They'll say it's just "these people" that are poor.

Then they will get poor. Then more and more people will get poor.

Before you know it we will be living the Soviet Union 2.0 and this time every country in the world will be enveloped by it.

This is the NWO coming into place. Once I saw this I immediately started to believe in Jesus because it's so obvious that all of this materialism has been brought to humanity by Satan in exchange for slowly giving him more control over humans. This had been going on since before, during, and after Jesus which makes it even more believable.
>>
>>16985459
Maybe humanity is cyclical in nature. The story of Jesus, as well as many elements of the Bible, have been reincarnated for thousands of years. It seems his is simply one of the more recent versions.

We build, we fall, we build again, every time edging just a little bit closer to understanding it all, and every time failing, and every time picking up the pieces and starting again in spite of it all.
>>
>>16985527

It could be cyclical but I am pretty sure Christiantity is correct. No other religion is attacked or mocked as much a Christiantity is as a whole overall.

To me that says if people like hip-hop artists. rockers. even DJs seek to mock specifically Christianity, then it must have power.

Also if Christ wasn't real and they are supposedly Atheists or Agnostic, then why do they even BOTHER mocking it so hard? Why even discuss religion and the devil? I thought it's not real though? Hahaha.

Look at Red Bull. Wait? RED...BULL oh like the devil???? MONSTER? Unleash the beast? and ROCKSTAR. Why are all these energy drinks referring to devil worship or the devil himself?

That's what made me really wake up.

The crazy thing is I also believe in magic because I have had success with it. So there's some type of truth to psychic powers as well.
>>
Yes most people can sense these are the last days. I could explain the control system responsible for this but it would sound crazy. Turn off your radios turn off your tv, they're lying to you and pulling the nwo together to push the antichrist system many of you reading this will fall victim to.
>>
>>16985527
Wow, that would make a lot of sense. It's just sad we had to be the ones to witness the end.
>>
If there is another world war, or if this Islam thing turns into a true war or global epidemic, I don't think millennials will be taking it seriously or realizing the impact. They'll put some kind of peace sign/Earth pic at 50% opacity over their facebook pics and imagine that they're helping and that it'll all blow over. Then onto the next trend.

Nothing is fucking real. We're going to let ourselves die.
>>
>>16985621
I can't watch TV much anymore which I know means the NWO is close. Spike TV I believe is completely messed up. It did not use to be. I saw commercials on it that were giving me headaches just watching them. I was watching shows where every single character was gay, in the military, or transgender. Sounds pretty NWO to me.

And now with all nations uniting against ISIS? It could be nothing but somehow I believe this might be the beginning of the 13 nations uniting in revelations.

So the devil is coming back soon but if you believe in Jesus you will be raptured so it's not too bad.

This might be schizophrenia but I have heard what sounds like Jesus or God telling me, "Are you ready? Are you ready for the rapture?" and honestly I'm not. I'm scared as fuck.
>>
>>16985584
I agree with you, but dial it back a little kek. Don't need no Alex Jones tier rants.
>>
File: JesusOnCross.jpg (8KB, 423x279px) Image search: [Google]
JesusOnCross.jpg
8KB, 423x279px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghJYCdhVix0
>>
>>16985110
This thread gets made at least once a month, and everytime op never fails to be a HUGE fucking retarded fucktard fuckhead idiot.
>>
>>16985649
Agreed, also every major religion on earth has been corrupted. And that was fase one, all them have some truth in them.
>>
this is just one planet, hell its probably not even a planet... its probably a component in an amoeba which is in itself stuck in a water droplet, what if our universe is a small cell in a water droplet... yeah
>>
>>16985671
What do you mean? He was just venting his sadness. And it has to do with the downfall of mankind, so pretty interesting.
>>
>>16985527
>The story of Jesus, as well as many elements of the Bible, have been reincarnated for thousands of years

I'll take completely inaccurate things uneducated fucktards like you LOVE to repeat because they saw it on zeitgeist and think it makes them sound smart when in reality it makes you and /x/ in general look even more stupid then it's ever been, and that they could know that this is misinformation with a quick fact check for $1000 Bob.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6AZqOO2FJA

The same place you get your psuedo-intellectual misinformation is also a place where facts can be found if you aren't lazy.
>>
>>16985688
Yeah but this is still a huge problem for us no matter how small it might look. But this kind of thinking diletus our problems and makes it easier to cope, and I don't blame you for it, but that's what I think about it.
>>
>>16985584
But people only really started openly mocking it fairly recently, partly because skeptics perceive that power as existing only over the believers. Also, atheists make it a matter of politics because religion has been historically used as a form of political control, which does not speak negatively of the religion itself as much as those who abused their powers.

I can't really say for sure when the whole satanic/antichrist thing in the media truly took off. It's pretty cringey when you remember the more prominent examples (AC/DC, Motley Crue). I take it as being a rebel without a cause. But then I suppose that is the very nature of the devil. But I agree that it has grown into something much more insidious in recent years, almost completely subliminal.
>>
>>16985383
it would have been but such dreams are killed by bureaucrats saying your lifestyle is 'unsafe'
>>
>>16985741

I totally agree with you. I am glad somebody else has independently come to the same conclusion.
>>
>>16985741
>I can't really say for sure when the whole satanic/antichrist thing in the media truly took off. It's pretty cringey when you remember the more prominent examples (AC/DC, Motley Crue).

Spoken like a true ignoramus.

>>16985776
Behold, disciples of the uneducated.

Occultism came into vogue in the decade leading up to and after WW1 in European high society.
>>
>>16985800
I'm aware of occultism having been popular at the turn of the century. What we're referring to is when people collectively decided to become fedora tippers in mainstream media.
>>
>>16985800

Because the Church stopped going against it. Not that i'm a huge fan of the crusades. I also don't think it's either "you're a satanic occultist or you're a Christian"

I read a book called psychical miscellanea published in 1920 in which the author J. Arthur Hill firmly believed in both psychic abilities such as telepathy, as well as Jesus.

I do some reading on my own. I wouldn't call myself uneducated. I have a huge collection of books in my amazon waiting list that deal with quantum perception and synchronicity and all that written by Phds.

Just because I believe in Jesus does not mean I close myself off to alternative knowledge or science in general.

It simply makes me aware of what is evil and what isn't. Which isn't as subjective as you would think.
>>
>>16985110
You sound like me, circa 2007.
>>
>>16985809
The 80's did that man, with the whole satanic panic bullshit. As an actual satanist, I always laughed at the reports off satanist kidnapping kids and sacrificing pets and shit. I don't kill, it's against my own personal morals. Yes I am a Satanist, but I believe Human and animal life is sacred.You could be an asshole but as long as you haven't raped or murdered anyone, I don't feel you deserve to die. Fucking media always trying to make us out like the bad guys. People in the bible even sacrifice others in the name of god. Fuck that.
>>
>>16985829
So nothing to worry about, I presume?
Thanks, I'm glad to learn that my observations were incorrect.
/thread
>>
>>16985841
So, LaVeyan Satanism, yes?

That's cool. I'm more concerned with those who disregard the bigger picture. And there were many posters earlier who seemed to nudge at the same idea: that horrible things will happen and people will simply not care and let their quality of life degrade. And it will happen so gradually that they will not realize it's happening.
>>
>>16985841
Fear not sinner!
For you too can be welcomed into God's good graces!
You'll need: 1 firstborn son, 1 alter of sacrifice, 1 knife
The important part here is to have the full intention of commiting infanticide, so that when a stranger appears to stop you with an all-night wrastling match it's more dramaticle and stuff.
You'll never guess the twist ending: the mystery wrastler is none other than... Oooh, you'll never believe it...
Step two involves establishing a new religion based upon your upcoming moral revelation about infanticide.
>>
>>16985841

One question are you an Agnostic Satanist or a Theistic Satanist?

It doesn't really matter. I'm a Christian. I just find it interesting because there is a clear difference.
>>
File: 4L_6Y9SDNGa.jpg (38KB, 600x631px) Image search: [Google]
4L_6Y9SDNGa.jpg
38KB, 600x631px
To be honest OP something is happening but we're too dumb to notice it and we thought it would be like a really noticeable ad sensational hollywood like happening, Why i say that things are happening is that; for some weird reason we are now noticing way more of a negative energy around us all of a sudden and weirdly enough, me and my couple of friends are seeing way more paranormal activity like ghosts, deja-vu moments and thinking of things in our subconscious that are about to happen soon after like talking about something obscure thing like some underground rapper then we see him on Instagram and he hasn't posted in ages etc.
>>
File: 4L_6mkHYGVP.jpg (9KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
4L_6mkHYGVP.jpg
9KB, 300x200px
>>16985649
I'm really not schizophrenic but for some reason sometimes when people are playing music like on twitch for example, it sounds like some message that jesus is telling you like the end is near kinda things and then it would seem like if it was spoken with jesus pov about him being a king and coming back, idk man maybe its a coincidence but it sure seems like our fate is tryna send us a message or something. maybe im just overanalyzing idk
>>
>>16985923
I lean towards paganism some too. Technically I would be considered a polytheistic Satanist. I believe in a number of old gods. I had a deep connection to the sun god Ra before I took up Satanism. I see Satanism as more along the lines of Buddhism than Christianity. That being said, I don't judge others based on their beliefs.
>>
Sounds like CyberPunk dystopia...
>>
>>16986001

Ok actually Theistic ones scare me a lot less than Agnostic ones. Agnostic/Atheist ones in my opinion try to convince you that you are God which is really creepy. It comes off as used car salesman type thing. CREEPY!

I don't think all Pagan stuff is bad. Do I worship gods? No. Do I believe in psychic abilities, etc? Yes. The crusades were used to try and kill of humanity's knowledge of such things which pose a clear threat to the government.

I recently read a book called psychical miscellanea by J. Arthur Hill. It's like me and him are best friends cause we both believe in Jesus yet we both believe in psychic powers.

The weird thing is, that book is published in 1920. Super weird.
>>
File: 1447823362720.jpg (298KB, 1024x967px) Image search: [Google]
1447823362720.jpg
298KB, 1024x967px
>>16986001
Do you know if Ra has any other identities? Is he the Demiurge? Did you ever see Ra? Or more specifically, any of his eyes? Maybe while meditating or praying? Did you have an altar? If so, did you put it together intentionally or instinctively?
Srs questions. He may have looked into my mind one night during meditation.
>>
I'm always wondering when that "shit hits the fan" moment will be - the cold realization of our entire country knowing it is too late to fix this current system, and we unfortunately must crumble and rebuild. Everything that's happening is about money/power/resources, disguised as religion. I don't know how deep the false flag terrorism wormhole goes but it's facts that the U.S. funds these "terrorist" groups. We've overthrown every country that we need to make the US petro-dollar the standard, except for Syria and Iran. We could have just backed Assad and stayed out of it, but nah. People attack our allies, it's justification for war however they see fit. Then we get to overthrow their country with some good ole fashioned freedom.

Couple that with us taking in refugees (which I support completely) but then plant some of those as terrorists and there's your justification for martial law on American soil.

I don't know what to expect in the next 10 years. When shit does go down, lots of people will die. The oligarchy of hands pulling the puppet strings knows this and even hopes for it. Overpopulation is a problem, but artificial scarcity even more so.

I'm not afraid of dying. I'm angry that we're all pawns in this fucking scheme. I'm angry that we don't have a better chance. It's incredible to be alive in this day and age with the technology we have, but that also comes with no blinders to the terrible things happening around the world. Open your eyes and look at them. Do not be afraid. The revolution will not be televised, it will be tweeted.
>>
Whether you are afraid or not, it will happen anyway. Don't die on your knees. Die on your feet, facing the sun
>>
You fuckers say this every time some disaster/tragedy hits major news
>>
"It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine"

If/when the happening finally happens, I'm going to move innawoods for a few years with some folks that I know. Once the dust settles, the people like us will resurface and rebuild the world.

It will be glorious.
>>
File: index.jpg (18KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
18KB, 273x185px
>>16986682
hippy alert
>>
>>>/pol/56189215
>>
>>16985110
You of little faith. It is normal for a person like you to fear death.
>>
"The dead were never alive, the living shall never die."
>>
>>16985110
O' ye of little fate,
ere the coming of the war, there will be horror.
And as none has come yet, rejoice in the safety of comfort.
>>
>>16986997
faith*, even.
>>
Chad Warden reporting in. Look at this black guy he gets it. Most of these redneck hick ass brainwashed Americans just don't understand how this shit works.

This is proof that if you believe everything they tell you then you are stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwD4WgngHAk
>>
Everyone seems a lot more violent lately too, but they cling to thing that have enough ass to them for media and shit like that to figure them as justified. Like the blacks.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.