[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I saw a video a few years back on how Michael Jackson exposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
So I saw a video a few years back on how Michael Jackson exposed the executive of Sony as the devil in an interview. Almost immediately after he did, they ended the interview.
Now I cant find the video, and hear it was taken down. Can someone link it or if you have it post it? Thanks guys
>>
interest bump
>>
>>16982450
any of these seem right?
>>
>>16982450
Are you gonna reply faglord?
>>
We are talking about MJ here... I mean, come on..
>>
>>16982457
I hope OP isn't dumb enough not to Google first.
>>
>>16982457
Not it.
>>16982495
Have
>>
>>16982450
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zu9svX2L7A&spfreload=10

holy shit you wont believe what I just saw in this video! Holy Shit
>>
>>16982450
nigger please. how did he "expose" the dude? that term implies that he provides substantial proof. how the fuck are you gunna prove that? what evidence other than "youre a dick and you do mean things" do you think mike brought to the table that proved beyond reasonable doubt the executive of sony was actually the devil?

> stalin
not the devil
> hitler
not the devil
> that dictator in north vietnam in the 60's who killed more that the aforementioned two dicks
well... maybe... well... actually no. not the devil
> CEO of an electronics company
wait did you hear what that borderline transgender, self-mutilating, pedophile who named his fucking son Blanket said?! the devil! ohhh lawd thank you mj you are wise beyond your years!
>>
Hostile much?
>>
>>16982649
>> that dictator in north vietnam in the 60's who killed more that the aforementioned two dicks

That much ignorance really hurts. My best guess is that you mean Pol Pot - who was the dictator of Cambodia in the 70s and responsible for a genocide, but didn't nearly kill as many as Hitler or Stalin. Well, if you go by the percentage of the population he did. And he was overthrown by Vietnam.
>>
>>16982649
But why would the devil make himself so obvious? Of course he fucking wouldn't.

>"The best trick the devil ever pulled was convincing mankind he didn't exist."

He would be the CEO of an electronics company. That way, he has power and influence over media, while also looking rather innocent.
>>
>>16982450
Prove it.
>>
>>16982873
No you're right, the mentally ill plastic man-boy is definitely correct and the entire world is being orchestrated by the NOGAMESTATION
>>
>>16983013
Not saying he's right, just saying that if he were, it would make some sense.
>>
>>16982587

cool find
if you turn up the volume when the ghost shadow appears you can hear him singing. anyone else hear?
>>
>>16982450
As if the prince of darkness and father of all deciect himself would be playing such a minor role as an executive of Sony. You guys are ridiculous. Not saying the devil isn't real, what I'm saying is grow the fuck up.
>>
>>16982649
>>16983013
>>16983088
God damn I just asked if I could have some help finding a video I havent seen in a few years, not for a few sperglords to go full blown autist and "disprove" me.
Some of the people on this board...
Anyway, I think the "exposing" may have been more of a metaphor or a reveal on how the CEO may be manipulating and oppressive.
>>
File: 1433077908713.jpg (112KB, 671x800px) Image search: [Google]
1433077908713.jpg
112KB, 671x800px
>>16982649
>pedophile
>>
>>16983033
ahhh so loud m-muh ears
>>
>>16982450

Sony is the closest thing to the devil
>>
>>16982649
>when a woman likes to care for children it's fine
>when a man wants to care for children it's pedophilia
oh america, never change your idiocy
>>
File: wow ethan great moves.jpg (22KB, 501x665px) Image search: [Google]
wow ethan great moves.jpg
22KB, 501x665px
>>16982587
I haven't fallen for a screamer in years, that was nice.
I've grown accustomed to these lame "conspiracy" parodies where they just zoom in on something and that's the whole joke.
>>
>>16982873
>>16982873
That grieves lyric I like it m8
>>
>>16982450
Check this video out by a friend of mine in mexico that is a pretty big skeptic in the sense that wants to believe. He uses science to analyze everything and eve he found the kei$ha video odd. If you dnt speak spanish you should still be anle to get the gist of it: https://youtu.be/pcT1WptlHCM
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.