[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /X/ I found this bad ass ring while hiking in the woods earlier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: Ring.jpg (2MB, 3552x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Ring.jpg
2MB, 3552x2000px
Hey /X/ I found this bad ass ring while hiking in the woods earlier this summer. It is easily the coolest looking men's ring I have ever seen it fits me perfectly too. Someone paid a lot of money to have it made. I took it into a jeweler to get it appraised it weighs exactly 13.33g is made of 18k gold with 33 diamonds 3 rubies and a sapphire. I am betting its a mason ring or the guy likes 3s.

It looked like someone left it there too. I found it on top of a rock stack nestled inbetween the roots of a giant old growth douglas fir tree.

What do you guys think is it safe to wear? My friend says its magic and to not fuck around with it.
>>
Pawn that shit
>>
/x/ or /x], but never /X/
>>
>>16980713

timestamp faggot
>>
>>16980713
Looks to be a sloth on the right
>>
File: Masonic-Skull-Ring1.jpg (281KB, 700x576px) Image search: [Google]
Masonic-Skull-Ring1.jpg
281KB, 700x576px
Can we get a side view?
>>
>>16980737
they'll come looking for him.
sell it to someone preferably avoiding anything that'll leave any traces if you really do sell it.
>>
File: Ring1.jpg (1MB, 3204x2136px) Image search: [Google]
Ring1.jpg
1MB, 3204x2136px
Damn power went out for a bit. Huge rainstorm going on right now.

>>16980737
Was my original intention.

>>16980743
Get fucked cunt

>>16980741
Kek didnt realize u guys were so particular
>>
>>16980713
That's cool. I found a death opal most magic powered ring yet.
If you meditate on it does it help you psychiclee
The rings aura is purple.... that ring was meant for you to find it..... don't turn into gollom though.
>>
sounds like the beginning of an 80s film
>>
File: silver_viking_ss_ring.png (247KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
silver_viking_ss_ring.png
247KB, 440x440px
That's probably a biker ring. If it's truly custom made and solid gold it is quite valuable. Just pray that the owner or his mates don't see you wearing it.

Picture quite related.
>>
>>16980950

http://sturgisjewelry.com/viking-ring-diamond-rubies-sapphires-10k-yellow-gold

A more similar ring materials wise. Your ring is probably even more valuable. If you have a local MC it could be hazardous to wear it. The Mc club which uses these kinds of rings is probably affiliated with white supremacists, ie. not Mongols MC etc.
>>
>>16980713
how the fuck do you find this shit in the woods.That ring might be worth 50-100k maybe even more holy shit look at that thing marvelous. I would not sell it or anything keep it when in debt.
>>
>>16980713
Put it on, certain rings, specially gold rings, have a lot of power and energy invested into them. It would be good for you to put it on and become an illuminati mage.
>>
Haven't I seen this thread before?
Someone was talking about a ring with possible powers and it looked very familiar to this one.

Oh and if you found this recently, someone from /x/ probably planted that shit on the rock as bait and he had cameras recording you pick it up. If it belonged to a white supremacists I would be careful who you show that to
>>
>>16980978

Worst case scenario is that there is a dead drop for drugs nearby and the guy managing it dropped it. You could go scouting for drugs if you really want get rich quickly (and risky).

The ring isn't quite as valuable as you think, probably nearer to 2000$. But the owner might have paid a lot more to have it made. Jewelry's worth is very hard to calculate, only concrete things to asses are its weight and the stones, which are impossible to value accurately without removing them. The value of the 13g of 18k gold is bit over 1000$.
>>
>>16980713

Also, a pics of the sides and the stamps could be useful, I'm kinda in the know with these things.

>>16980950
>>16980971
>>16981017
= Me samefagging.
>>
West coast? Maybe even California.

Don't pawn it. Keep it as your treasure. If you do go back, leave the ring at home.
>>
>>16981017
>>16981039

Actually it seems I'm not in the know, gold value is closer 350$. It seems I made an erhm... human mistake in the conversion.
>>
>>16981017
The value of 1oz of 24k gold is about $1070 right now, so less than half the weight and three fourths the purity will be no where near 1000.

Also that ring is ugly as fuck. Sell it.
>>
>>16980713
>it weighs exactly 13.33g is made of 18k gold with 33 diamonds 3 rubies and a sapphire

Nice way for you to make sure the owner never gets his ring back.
Give away every single identifiable trace so that no one can claim it back.
OP being a faggot as usual. I just wish this shit is cursed.
>>
>>16980978
50-100k? Are you crazy son? Considering that it's generic casting, even with the chip diamonds and tiny stones, you're looking at $2000, tops and mostly because of the "workmanship." Seriously though, a graphite "wire" mold that's been CNC'd to include the viking, you can just drop pour it in, cool it, wrap it on a mandrel, solder it shut and done.

Something with a better casting would be worth more.
>>
It is a pretty cool ring, OP, but I agree with everyone else saying you should sell it in case the owner finds you and decides to fuck you up. Forget curses, worry more about bikers and drug dealers.
>>
File: WIN_20151117_212126.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151117_212126.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
As long as we're talking rings here, I actually also recently found a ring outside where I live.
>>16980841
Could you tell me anything about this?
>>
File: Ring123.jpg (625KB, 2136x1424px) Image search: [Google]
Ring123.jpg
625KB, 2136x1424px
Power is still out at my house so it gave me incentive to go over to my buddy with a scale's house.

>>16980841
If you are still here tell me more about this or where I can read about it. Its weird I feel really attached to it. I have only shown it to a handful of people and I dont wear it in public. Been having some extremely vivid dreams since Ive had it which is why i came here.

>>16980950
>>16980971
That looks very similar. Im not too worried about it because I found it a couple states over several months ago. Part of the reason I waited this long to talk about it and in one of the more obscure places on the internet.

>>16980997
That was my 1st thought but I dont think anyone on x could hike up as high up in those hills to plant anything. lol

>>16980997
I tried posting a picture in a thread some one else had made about rings but no one answered him or me so I decided to wait another month or so. Again the place where I found it was pretty out of the way. I know someone intentionally left it there. I dunno Im just curious.

>>16981064
Yes its my precious :D

>>16981093
>>16981151
You guys need a hug

>>16981366
Cool find!
>>
>>16980810
OP lives in Washington. We should meet up dude. Where did you find the ring?
>>
>>16982034
>>16982034
Backpacking in Montana. Would be interesting actually meeting up with one of you guys again.Actually went well the last couple of times.
>>
>>16982022

If a ring comes into possession it means it was meant to. But your ring has a strong energy from it.... not a curse more like a blessing if you can wear it on a strong lotr chain. This could start your magician career if you channel through the ring. Close your eyes hold the ring and tell us what you see
>>16981366
There is feminine mystique and energy from it.... is it possible to scry into it yet.
You can see the wearers life in it hold it in your palm and close your eyes and tell me what and who you see.
>>
>>16982055
But you do live in WA right?
>>
>>16982084
Stevesmith12357 hmu
>>
>>16982065
Since I found it I have been having this reoccurring dream I would say about maybe 3 times a week. In it I find my disembodied self floating through the doors of a white marble temple everything is gilded in gold and shining. I know its a dream almost instantly constant dejavu feeling the entire time and for a little bit when I get up. Reminds me of what ancient Rome would be. The size size is deceiving as I float in the room balloons rapidly as far as the eye can see and it is filled with busts of people's heads. Most of them I didnt recognize a few of them I did. As I floated a fair ways into the main room It shrinks back down and I am at a courtyard with a big shining stone obelisk in it no writing or letters I can see. When I reach the base if it and turn my view upwards my perception does the same trick and the obelisk becomes infinitely tall. It takes tons of effort to move my gaze from a set path that the dream puts me on but with lucid dreaming techniques that I have been practicing these past couple of months I manage to do better. I begin to float and spiral up the obelisk higher and higher even though I my body isnt there I still feel the vertigo higher and higher all the way to the top. Temple dome with a beautiful mosaic that looks like a blue ball of fire. Then I fucking fall It was scary as hell at 1st but Ive come to anticipate it and I enjoy the ride I fall straight through the floor. Then it looks like outer space there are so many stars. Then I wake up feeling very rested 10-15 minutes before my alarm. Before this was rare if I remembered any of my dreams. Now I can have a couple different ones a night.
>>
if you can not control that thing then that thing can control you
>>
File: 1417822459023.jpg (147KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1417822459023.jpg
147KB, 1080x720px
>>16982065
I am curious about this. Do you have any recommended reading?

>>16982084
Yes Washington and not too far away from you either Mr.Bothell is this you? Ill hit ya up once I find my phone. Could go get a beer or something talk about spooky stuff.
>>
>>16980713
how many times have you found this same ring
>>
Not a Mason's ring. Probably nothing to worry about if found in the US. You could cleanse it if youre worried.
>>
>>16980713
>At my shop, family comes first, and money comes second, depending on who ya ask. But the best part: You never know what's gonna come through that door. This is "Pawn Stars."
>>
>>16980810
>huge rainstorm going on right now

it begins
>>
File: 11.jpg (217KB, 3160x1480px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
217KB, 3160x1480px
>>16980713
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.