[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi again everyone. My thread went pretty well yesterday, so...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 4

File: 1386904953268.jpg (532KB, 1600x1211px) Image search: [Google]
1386904953268.jpg
532KB, 1600x1211px
Hi again everyone. My thread went pretty well yesterday, so...

I'm a Reiki healer. Ask me anything.

There was a person or two left hanging in yesterdays thread. Let me know if you're around and we can continue where we left off.
>>
how does herpes energetically influence the sacral chakra?
>>
>>16980084
Never worked with herpes, but im sure its different for different people. Overall my guess would be not too much aside from whatever insecurities or issues herpes causes someone mentally. Own it as a part of you and embrace it and your chakra can do the same. Be safe, tho =X
>>
how did you learn Reiki, is there somewhere I can read and some excercise i can do to practice
>>
>>16980077
how can I purify my chakras?
>>
>>16980108
I learned from reading and browsing the net, but had my official training at a little metaphysical store (sells candles, tarot, crystals, etc) near my house. "Essential Reiki" by Diane Stein is more than enough to start. Also, this is one of my fvorite intro to reiki videos. Be careful and safe, especially when trying it on other people, though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsudVU9zeKw
>>
>>16980077
I don't have any particular health issues, but I'm wondering if you can affect seals in any way?
>>
>>16980141

Thank you very much
Do you practice by yourself often?
Is energy bending by yourself a thing?
>>
>>16980138
The easiest ways are sunlight, water (drinking, swimming, showering,) tree hugging, soil grounding, cleansing practices like meditation, prayer, or the banishing ritual of the pentagram. Also exercise is great for it.
>>
>>16980146
Yes, but not with pure Reiki. Reiki at its highest form has not specific direction, so once i let the energy loose it wont affect the seal unless the universe and client direct it that way. If I wanted to affect a seal specifically, I'd use some other method that i could direct myself to make sure im hitting the seal, and not say, accidentally curing a hidden childhood trauma instead.

>>16980150
You're very welcome. On and off, but rarely as often as I should =X. And yes, very much so. A level 1 practioner isnt (traditionally) supposed to practice on other people. Just healing yourself until youre familiar and confident to heal another person without either draining their ailments into you or giving your own issues into them. Self practice is very important for this.

Sorry guys, time got cut short. I'll be back later, but keep em coming and keep the thread alive and I'll respond to all once I'm back.
>>
How does someone know if they're good at manipulating energy in a way that would be useful for reiki?
>>
Hi. I'm one of yesterday's anons, got another question!
How can one actually know if psychic attacks damaged one or multiple chakras?
What would the symptoms for the crown and third eye be?
>>
>>16980226
I'd say there's only one really solid way to know if you're good at anything, and that's by trying it. Everyone innately performs energy healing, though. Its as natural as walking or sneezing.

>>16980441
Hi there. I remember you. Care to tell me more about these attacks? Im curious why you think somethings messing with you. I would say yes, I can't, but theres people who could tell you the root of your ailment, but I would also say it doesnt really matter how you got into whatever state you're in, be it attack, self destruction, illness, voodoo, etc, the damage is still the same damage. What matters is the state you're in now and where you want to be. I wouldnt really know, honestly, If there was a psychic attack, I doubt there any one way it could affect you. Differs from the kind of attack and kind of person I imagine.
>>
>>16980077
Okay, so I'm a skeptic. Can you explain to me what chakras can be used for?
Is it just for spiritual purposes or can you manifest them in some way?
>>
>>16980077
How 2 reiki heal/grow my ability to understand more deeply so that I can in2 self reiki healing/growing type things?

>what is the limitations to the application of the reiki energy manipulation system? can it be used as a stepping stone into other energy manipulation systems like chi and prana?
>what's the main differences between reiki and other systems in terms of "mechanics", understanding of the forces that they deal with, and applications?
>why reiki over other systems?
>your personal experience here, please. I'm so clueless
>>
>>16981080
People are made up of 4 different layers. A physical, a mental, and emotional, and a spiritual. Any disharmony in one will disrupt the other three in a reflective manner. The chakras are mostly a part of our spiritual layer, but the physical body could not function without them. It's kind of like asking if a mind or emotions can be used for anyhting and manifested. The answer is very yes.

>>16981095

Cute scentence. Look at >>16980141
No limits, and yes.
Depends on the other forces. I've discussed the healing power of Satan before. Pretty different in some ways, but they're all similar, too.
Why is it over them? Can't they all get along without superiority issues?

What sparked your interest in this? Ever done anything similar?
>>
>>16981142
There's a healing power of satan? I did not know this
>>
Anon, remember my question from yesterday about physical exercise and spiritual exercise? I asked you if you could check out my chakras / energetic body to see whats going on with me.

It definetly feels kinda weird, I am not sure if its related to the physical exercise, but something feels weird. Could you please take a look into my energy and tell me what you see?

Thanks
>>
>>16981142
So in what ways can you manifest them?
>>
>>16981296
Well she was an angel, no? She has a pretty good grasp on things relating to the physical world, too. Money, sex, health, earthly power etc.

>>16981311
Sure, ill do a quick scan soon and tell you if i see anything. My talents dont really lie in sensing and diagnosis, though.

You unconsciously use them everyday in every single action you've ever dont ever. Did you think? You used some upper chakras. Take a shit? Lower chakras. See something? Touch something? Breathe? To do any of these things you need your physical, mental, emotional , and spiritual bodies to be functioning.
>>
>>16980077
Yo I'd like to build an extremely potent aura. How would you suggest going about this?
>>
>>16981481
>Sure, ill do a quick scan soon and tell you if i see anything. My talents dont really lie in sensing and diagnosis, though.
Thank you very much.
>>
>>16980077

Reiki: I'm too dumb and/or lazy to become a real doctor, so I'll just be a charlatan and bullshit with crystals and woo "energy" nonsense. Scientology-level hogwash.

My sister is into reiki / "new age" shit. She wanted to become a doctor (for prestige and money) and failed terribly because of shitty life decisions. She got knocked up at 16, married the asshole and used the kid to sympathy herself all the way through "independent study" in high school and college, managing to get a B. S. in biology without knowing a damned thing about any of the material. She's even into homeopathy for fuck's sakes.

Her marriage failed shortly after she got her B.A., she became a stripper for a few months before marrying the first asshole who showed interest, popped out two more kids, and now hires herself to L.A. dipshits as an "energy consultant" and spiritual medium. She's a fucking walking disaster and compulsive liar.

Fuck Reiki and the pissmonglers who peddle such pseudoscience.
>>
>>16981502
Just about anything that would raise youre vibration would help. Also any kind or aura expanding visualization type stuff might help. Careful though, some of this stuff could be weird. Id say dont focus on any of the means, but just the end result of what you want. You may not want a strong aura at all but just something that you think a strong aura might attain.

>>16981558
Thank you for your input. I hope your sister's life picks up. Im sorry she was stuck with a shitty brother.
>>
>>16981557

so you seemed more or less normal, but there were a few differences. For one thing I think your energy is more depleted than anything else. Especially around your solar plexus and I think your throat you seem to be pulling in energy rather than being stable or puTting out energy. Makes me think you were a little energy hungry. Also, you're right handed right? Usually I can tell by which direction the energy flows, but with you some of your chakras were switching back and forth in the beginning. It seemed to settle into the right handed direction after I got into it though. I think something of what you did might have messed with The flow and the direction of your chakra wheels spin.
>>
>>16981686

Can I have a reading too ? Please

That would help me
>>
Reiki practitioner here, fairly high rank with five years intensive experience. Op, I'm wondering how experimental you are with Reiki. Have you pressed it's boundaries?
>>
>>16981558
You sound pretty butthurt.
Why are you jealous of your sister is it the incest vibe im getting from you.
She's done well when are you going to accept it
>>
>>16982099
>>16981630

>>16982079 here. We don't have to prove anything to anyone. Remember your tenets.
>>
File: emoji.png (58KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
emoji.png
58KB, 256x256px
lmao this is some gay ass naruto shit
>>
I know I can't expect an exact answer, I'm really more curious of a Reiki practitioner's take on the subject:
What's the best way to go about removing a low level demon or similar evil entity from a friend or acquaintance?
Bonus Round: What if aforementioned acquaintance is willingly accepting the presence of the entity?
>>
>>16982243
Willing? I wouldn't do anything. However, I'll still give you an answer. Patron entities tend to be absurdly effective at scrubbing, invoking a good one helps. If you want to go solely the reiki route, there is a ritual but it involves snipping the hara line and that's not recommended.
>>
>>16982268
Don't worry, this is really an after the fact kind of deal. Just wondering if things could have been done differently. A patron entity would have been very nice. Glad to know that leaving well enough alone is still a proper option though. Thanks!
>>
>>16980077
I feel emotionally numb and empty. The only thing I feel is a warm and electric vibe that resonates throughout my body. Can Reiki somehow relieve my emotional numb and emptiness?
>>
>>16982398
As a practitioner, I'd never recommend it over therapy. If you want to see if it helps, most major cities have reiki shares which are fairly cheap to attend. Go before investing anymore into it.
>>
File: Crystal-Quartz.jpg (91KB, 960x710px) Image search: [Google]
Crystal-Quartz.jpg
91KB, 960x710px
/x/ you disappoint me with this role playing. On the other hand, I have some very powerful reiki crystals for sale at bargain prices.
>>
>>16982441
No thanks, already got a full kit.
>>
>>16982446
These come with the 2.0 update. You're probably dealing with a lot of crystal lag with that 1.8 kit.
>>
>>16982486
1.8 is a lot more user friendly. I never really understood why they pushed the whole app tiles thing in 2.0 crystals. Doesn't matter anyway. Once they get too slow I'll cleanse them and install Linux.
>>
>>16982486
If people experience lag it is solely because they can't mod the crystals. Which means they are noobs and should be disregarded.
>>
I was hoping you could give some input on my experience with a Reiki healer. I went to her because I kept seeing blue lights/whispy eye-like portals when I meditated and I assumed I was going through some Cauda Pavonis that required guidance.

>During my first session, curtains were closed, I was laid down, and she began to work on my chakra's. Immediately I saw a blinding light, as if someone opened the blinds. The lights began to shift colors of the rainbow to correlate with the zones she was hovering over.
>I felt like I was floating, reeling even as if I was in one of those carnival spinning tunnels.
>The blue firefly like dots overwhelmed everything shortly after and I saw a glimpse of what looked like a winged man holding his hand out to me and offering his protection.

The reiki healer asked me to close myself off from what she described as being a "portal" and commented on my energy.

After the session I felt an immense need to use the lavatories, went to the restroom and found black dots littering my urine. Any thoughts?
>>
Hi everyone. Can someone give me some general advice as to how to take care of my chakras? Is there a specific kind of meditation or mantra or a set of actions I should perform, or do they regulate themselves provided I eat a balanced diet and exercise regulargly?

Also, I wonder what a Reiki practitioner's stance on marijuana would be. Is it harmful? Does it help?
>>
>>16980077
What significant difference "spiritually" is there from being right or left handed according to your OP image?
>>
>>16981686
Thanks! Hm, isn't it bad when I pull energy IN, won't that make me some kind of energetic vampire whos unable to produce his own? And yeah, I have a huge problem with being energetically depleted and I dont know why this is.
>>
Good morning, guys. I'm back and I've read everything, but it'll take me days to respond from my phone. I'll get back to all of you once I'm back at a keyboard. Keep this thread going til then! Thanks for the interest!
>>
>>16982677
I'm not the reiki guy, but from an energetic point of view getting drunk and getting high damages your energetic body, especially your aura.

Imagine this aura around you that protects you and keeps you save...getting drunk and high kinda bruises your aura up, pokes holes in it, kinda puts cracks in it.

This makes you a more easy target for harmful influences because your natural defenses are weakened, and people who drink a lot usually have very blackened chakras, with energy blockades and shit, which reinforces physical health problems.
>>
>>16982887
Couldn't someone just get rid of those blockages and cracks though?
>>
>>16982900
Yeah, your energetic body recovers itself. Getting high and drunk is like...cutting your physical body with a knife, and weakening your immune system that protects you against infections. The physical body will recover over time and go back to normal. Same with the energetic body, you basically damage it and its abilities to function properly and protect yourself against negative energies...but it will recover over time because it heals itself. So getting pissdrunk once wont really do anything.

However, if you are getting constantly drunk and high, at some point it will definetly leave you with some serious problems.
>>
>>16982907
What about all those people that use it for a pre-existing condition? Are you saying these people are healing their bodies by fucking up their aura?
>>
>>16982941
I don't exactly know. I think if you use your weed in moderation, nothing huge will happen. Also saying that weed literally heals the body is kinda a far jump and not correct. It might have some positive attributes if used in moderation.

But the way I have been taught is, getting high and drunk (aka abusing these substances) will fuck your energetic body up
>>
>>16982948
If it causes a positive effect, it's as healing as a medicine that would have the same kind of effect. Dosage is important, but at the same time you would have to ingest insane amounts of thc to kill you. Water would probably be more toxic
>>
>>16981060
Sorry, ended up being busy yesterday and couldn't check the tread anymore.

I think something's messing with me because of, well... Explicit interactions I didn't initiate.
Not that it matters, it wasn't a recent happening, but I'd like to know if chakra damage "symptoms" would match what I had felt/feel.
>>
>>16980077
Do you know how stones/gems can help with empowering / opening my chakras?

Like, I heard every chakra has a gem, but how do I make use of it to empower the chakra? Is it worth it`?
>>
Hi everyone, I'm back once again.

>>16981909
Maybe later on tonight. How about sharing a little about yourself or what you want to achieve from the healing?

>>16982079
Awesome, about 3 years for me. Very experimental sometimes. Others not so much. I'm not really sure Reiki has any boundaries, though.

>>16982243
Anything that raises vibration. Diet, exercise, sunlight, ocean, laughter, etc etc. If he has a Demon, he has some kind of physical/mental disease to match. Curing one will cure the other. For more immediate effects, try cleansing things like sage, BRoTP, holywater, gounding, etc. If hes willing accepting it, be ready for a loooooong sloooooow fight. like, years.
>>
>>16982268
Thanks for mentioning entities, I should have added those in one of my lists. Angels are a favorite of mine, and good ol' Jesus works great, too, if youre open to him. I'd love to hear more about this ritual, and also the hara line. I'm not familiar.

>>16982355
is he still willing to keep it or just willingly accepted it in?

>>16982398
I would recommend to you all the same vibration raising things I mentioned above. What's your daily life like? you sound pretty depressed.

>>16982626
Hey, thanks for sharing, that's pretty cool. what did she say about your energy? The blue dots sound to me like some lesser higher vibe entities. wisps or faeries or what have you. I feel like I've seen similar in shamadic journeys, and they've ever been hostile. The winged man was likely a greater higher vibe being (angel, ancestor, spirit guide, friendly entity, either yours or hers) offering you some security, as most people get a little nervous from things like that. I've often heard of negative energies or impurities being vomited out of someone during a session, usually looking like a black, oily substance. This is my first time hearing it, but pissing is another great way to release waste.
>>
maybe someone in this thread can help me.

When I drink black rum, something happens. I feel a pressure in my forehead. For the longest time, I thought it was just the feeling of being drunk. Then one night, I found I could pulse it, and people could feel that. Not only that, but when I pressed forward with it, I could project my thoughts. I would think something and people would say it back to me.

Scares the shit out of me.
>>
I'm Reiki healing everyone in this thread.
I can not-touch anyone from anywhere on the planet.
I accept checks.
>>
>>16982677
Yes, if you take care of yourself and are healthy, you chakras almost always will be, too. It is good to give specific attention to your spiritual body, though. Meditation, of any kind (I move a lot when I meditate) is probably the best. If you want to be chakra specific, Just think about them, and their corresponding colors or sounds and just put your focus and intention on feeling or strengthening them. As for weed, It can be a great tool for many things. Healing, stress relief, muscle relaxer, experience enhancer, etc etc. Everything in moderation and with the proper awareness, though. I currently toke way too much and my health, career, and family all suffer for it. Less is more.

>>16982685
all chakras flow in a spiral. The crown will usually flow clockwise for a left-hander and counter clockwise for a right. Then each preceding chakra will alternate direction. I find its usually better to go with the direction of that flow.

>>16982860
No, you need to pull in energy. Even the act of creating your own energy involving pulling in Universal energy from an outside source, whether its emotional energy pulled from a human, pure Source energy pulled form the Universe, or a ham sandwich pulled from your fridge, we all need energy from outside of our ego body. Dont be afraid to take in what the Universe offers you. This is likely where your energy depletion stems from. Just be moral about where you get energy and what kind it is.
>>
>>16984496
Thanks for listening. She mentioned energy was pooling at my feet in a circular motion like I was on a loop after commenting on my energy being a bit too strong for her to handle. After only one session of energy work she refused to do more on me, turning the remaining sessions into guided past life regression.

The visions are nothing new, I've learned to accept them as an experience but move on from them as they come. As a common thread that links them all though, I keep seeing this spiral portal like in pic related. The origin of it concerns me at this point, and I take it as the only significant thing worth researching.
>>
>>16982887
This is all pretty true, especially for alcohol. Weed, though, I think of as more positive. Like running a marathon, or wrestling, or eating a huge steak dinner. Good in doses, but if you do it too often, youll wear down or face other issues.

>>16982999
>>16982900
>>16982907
>>16982941
>>16982948
I think these were pretty well covered. Thanks for your input, guys.

>>16983499
I would have to know about what happened and what you felt to say for sure. Your intuition tells you this is true, so my intuition tells you to follow it. If you're thinking about this interaction in a negative light so long after the fact, then its doing some kind of damage.

>>16983591
Yes, each stone has a unique vibration and effect that resonates with different chakras, organs, emotions, etc. Just having them around will produce their effects, but putting intention and focus into the crystal will amplify the effects immensely. Very worth it, but Jesus some people overcharge for them things. Shop around a bit, I currently overpay a little out of convenience and to help a store I like.
>>
>>16984528
Pretty interesting. Only when you drink rum? Anyhting else you can tell me about this?

>>16984540
If you're serious, which seems unlikely, consent is generally appreciated. Also, I can not-pay from anywhere on this planet.

>>16984586
Interesting. I've heard of people being overwhelmed by energy while healing, but never refusing to do it again like that. Do you feel like you had any success in closing that portal?
>>
>>16984619
Only when I drink rum. People have told me I can read minds, but I see it as I'm really good at picking up on subtle variations in peoples body and vocal language, and when I know a person well enough I can guess what they're thinking in a given moment. Some people give off an energy that I can feel with my forehead (I think it's my third eye). You ever notice how some people seem to stand out more than others? These are the people who give off that energy. What I'm sensing is their introspection. It's a lot harder to use when I'm sober, but sometimes when I'm in a coffee shop I'll feel around, and the person who stands out the most is a quiet, introverted type. It's not necessarily introverted people who have this, not all introverted people are introspective, but some extroverted people are introspective as well.
>>
>>16984619
It was indeed interesting, we both seemed to have high awareness of energy. When she would be working on me she seemed perfectly attuned to what I was seeing which caused her to draw back multiple times. It seemed to heavily drain her and affect her.

It's suppressed for now, only coming out when I'm doing similar things as: >>16984528 without the alcohol. Rather then a pressure though I would describe it as an eye that I can roll around in the middle of my mind as new agey as that sounds.
>>
Could I join the queue for a reading? I've been wondering if I have something parasitic going on for a while. Maybe need to block off an entity or some other issue. Can't even keep my focus sometimes
>>
>>16984449

I'm >>16981909

I have some problems in my back nothing too serious. Most likely a problem with my posture but I want to know if is not something else.

A year after the problem started some old women just touch me in the back without reason, in the subway when I left the train. That moment feels strange, or maybe was nothing and the woman just confused me with someone else.

Sometimes in very rare occasions I really over-analyze things

Thank you in advance
>>
>>16980141
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsudVU9zeKw
So this is all founded on a pop-sci level misunderstanding of quantum mechanics?
>>
>>16985933

yep
>quantum things behave strangely.
>quantum mechanics has its own set of laws that, which when scaled up, are nonsensical and paradoxical.

ENERGY HEALING/LAW OF ATTRACTION IS REAL, EVERYONE! SCIENCE SAYS ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!
>>
>>16980077
Hello. While meditation is seeing myself normal? I see myself every time I meditate. I see myself as a pale almost glowing blue and completely bald? Why is Reiki so expensive? Does onion banana juice work?
>>
>>16984651
Sounds pretty awesome. Have you experimented with it much? I'd never really noticed that about introspection. Can you sense it from a distance or do you have to see the person?

>>16984818
I'll do a couple sessions later on, one for you. No promises on a diagnosis, though.

>>16985933
That's one of your issues, yes.

>>16985968
Try it out, man. Do you at least believe in the benefits of meditation or the placebo effect?

>>16986833
I dont see myself too often while meditating, but I dont assume it's too uncommon. Does it worry you? To me it sounds like you might be the next avatar. Are you a bender of some sort? Air? Fire? Gender? I usually get and give it free, though I would get it more often if I could afford it. And to answer your question: its work and people gotta eat and pay bills and shit. I've heard yes, but not from reliable sources. I've read multiple things on the benefits to chakras from bananas and onions seperately, but not together. No clue how youd juice a banana, though.
>>
>>16987268
I haven't had the chance to experiment with it much, I was incredibly drunk the night I found out and I won't be drinking that much ever again. I can't use it by distance, but I'll notice someone across the street if they have it. Very few people have it because few people are truly introspective.

Some crazy shit happened that night. Some of it is beyond explaining, but what I've noticed is I stand out more to people because of it, I'm able to draw the attention of a crowd of people and have them listen to what I'm saying, which is the true power of what I have. I strongly believe the most powerful people in history had it, because of their ability to sway the opinions of a large crowd of people. It is through this power that I accidentally convinced a fair number of people that I am the reincarnation of Christ. They called me the antichrist, but that's wrong, an antichrist is anyone who denies the return of Christ. The truth is I was just trolling, people were listening to me I so I decided to make up shit on the spot and do a couple parlour tricks and bam. That was a fucked up party, let me tell you.
>>
>>16980077
Op can you check my chakras?
How do you make your readings?
Are you able to see the auras and the sick organs?
>>
How dose it feel taking money for false hope??
>>
>>16987733
This.
>>
What can I do to get over my crippling loneliness?
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.