[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

let's talk about the prince of air demons Why did ancient

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1447743345404.jpg (327KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1447743345404.jpg
327KB, 1200x1800px
let's talk about the prince of air demons

Why did ancient Babylon have so many demons?

why did they worship the evil spirits?
>>
Probably because Command over or aid from said spirits would give people with the proper knowledge of how to do so what they want.
>>
>>16978664
Never noticed Pazuzu is rocking a mohawk.
>>
Because it rained every day in Babylon
>>
>>16978664
>ITT OP just watched The Exorcist for the first time
>>
>>16978664
babylon was a pretty shit place to live. magic was man trying to tame the elements. Mesopotamia is situated between two rivers that really, really, really liked to flood in the planets unique and psychotic climate back then.

What really makes me wonder is their concept of the afterlife and how essentially every person was fucked in death nomatter what they did.
>>
>>16978664
In the case of Pazuzu, they sometimes worshiped him to drive off another more evil demon called Lamashtu away.

Essentially they picked a side, because it was the lesser evil
>>
File: Abduction Art 2.jpg (18KB, 286x286px) Image search: [Google]
Abduction Art 2.jpg
18KB, 286x286px
Ancient Alien Astronaut Theory. Check it out.
>>
>>16978664
Pazuzu rules
>>
Because that's what they interacted with. In other words those things were real.
>>
I read today that historians counted 3000 gods/names of gods in babylonian times

I read nothing about worshipping demons and internet is not helping
>>
>>16980494
I am Pazuzu.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.