[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any manifesters here? I'm an empath and have noticed how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1447701756625.png (652KB, 766x656px) Image search: [Google]
1447701756625.png
652KB, 766x656px
Any manifesters here?

I'm an empath and have noticed how positive affirmations have a direct influence on the world around me.

I am, however, miserably dirt poor and would like to know how to attract abundance. Or a position in life where I am more inclined to success.

Always remember:

Power is equal to desire and purpose.
>>
Universal law of attraction.

Surround yourself with the correct state of mind and healthy energy. And the Universe will pave the way.

I have a picture of a nice snowy house in the mountains on my ceiling so every morning I wake up seeing that and thinking about it knowing I'll live there some day
>>
>>16976928
Don't believe in the law of attraction but being positive and receptive to everything around you is a good way to have doors open just because people appreciate folks like that and enjoy being around them.

I used to ride that wave, bit disillusioned with everything now, and also don't really want too much.
>>
I'm only able to do anything of the sorts when I wholeheartedly wish to manifest what benefits others. I called it luck though.
Never accomplished it for myself.
>>
I wish I could find something to motivate me. After watching my teenage son fight a brain tumor for three years and eventually losing the battle, my entire life feels so drained of energy. Anyone know how to get back that spark that makes life desirable?
>>
File: 1447550354902.jpg (413KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1447550354902.jpg
413KB, 1280x1024px
OP here.

Nearly everyone in my life (at this moment) is toxic. I understand that they are weak and needy, and I've stayed in this situation out of guilt.

Although, I do have the opportunity to attend university out of state and start over again. When I was first finding out about the university, my mind became clear and unobjective for the first time in months. I saw a lot of patterns in my life that halted success and I suddenly became aware of how I could change them.

But after being accepted, I kinda slacked and forgot about it and life went back to sucking again and bad things happening to me for no apparent reason. I think that my solution to my predicament lies in this college.
>>
>>16977035
Another kid, sorry anon
>>
Learn faith. The term. My condolences and best wishes to you :/
>>
>>16976841
Read The Kybalion. Very basic, but it will help you out.
>>
You are miserably dirt poor, and yet you have access to a computer.

I don't think you know what dirt poor means.
>>
I can only do it when I've been behaving well to my standards
>>
>>16977684
Appreciated
>>
File: retro-future-garage.gif (572KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
retro-future-garage.gif
572KB, 1920x1080px
Lets make a preferable good future
>>
File: magic-of-believing.jpg (48KB, 486x270px) Image search: [Google]
magic-of-believing.jpg
48KB, 486x270px
>>16976841
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2tBgx0NlrA
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.