[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not one for superstitions but last friday I was in college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: magpie.jpg (428KB, 2520x1418px) Image search: [Google]
magpie.jpg
428KB, 2520x1418px
I'm not one for superstitions but last friday I was in college in a morning class and we were doing our work when I looked out the window and saw a magpie, I said 'Look a magpie, there's only one, that means sorrow.' and someone added that it was also friday the 13th so I said 'Well that means something super bad is going to happen today, be careful.' and that was that. Nothing bad did happen that day and after watching a bit of Children In Need I went to bed. I came downstairs on saturday and the first thing my dad said to me was 'did you here the news?' I had no idea what he meant so he went on to say that there was a terrorist attack in Paris. As soon as he said that the image of the magpie flashed into my head along with my friend saying that it's Friday the 13th.

Do you think this is purely coincidence or is something else going on?
>>
Obviously the Magpie is a terrorist.
>>
>>16976778
can confirm magpies are ISIS and are the route of all terrorism.
>>
Allahu magpie
>>
>>16976772
Idk man. I dropped a plate on the floor on friday and it shattered to pieces and I was like wtf I never drop plates
couple minutes later I find out it's Friday the 13th
spooky shit, man
>>
>>16976778
>>16976799
I think US should lead a coallition against Magpie's and their reign of terror. They should name the operation Unvencible Justice.>>16976799
>>
>>16976772
I got an eviction notice. Looked at the calendar shortly after. H8 u Friday the 13th.
>>
It was my birthday, which means another year has gone by with nothing to show for it. Could the organisation responsible for making my life worthless be behind the ISIS attack?
>>
>>16976772

That was my birthday and I spent a large chunk of it dealing with massive relationship drama. Felt bad man
>>
Ok I never post just lurk a bit. Because of the idea of random number generators syncing up near events of severe magnitude I give a lot of worth to synchronicity, I had severe synchronicity from Monday 11:11 22:22 and even on 11-11 I had a very confronting sync I watched Netflix and watched a single so of Fargo, Kirsten Dunst has a rear engined car which I had never seen before, I noticed the car and as a car fan asked myself what kind of car is that?

Well an hour later I was in school and the guy was teaching us shit about belts in cars. Well he started about a car where the belt is weirdly mounted. Rear engined and American. I looked up and there she was same colour same car, Chevy Corvair.well I looked on my phone and it was 12:21 I normally don't care for a time that isn't quads but I took note.
Well on Friday not realising that it was the 13th I was talking to a classmate, and I felt something wrong, I tell him, I feel something bad is gonna happen, I've had loads of weird shit happen the last week, more than normal. Probably the storm that was coming to coastal Europe.

I was freaked, the prediction was not guided, I just suddenly felt bad shit.
>>
File: 6_3457 (4).jpg (78KB, 624x650px) Image search: [Google]
6_3457 (4).jpg
78KB, 624x650px
ITT: After the fact, people reveal that they had made accurate predictions about the Friday 13th attack on Paris, but don't offer any predictions on things to come.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.