[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If secret societies know and respect the great order of things,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 1447073037319.jpg (42KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1447073037319.jpg
42KB, 403x403px
If secret societies know and respect the great order of things, would they work to help Kali Yuga or fight it?

Maybe souls are supposed to fall into materialism at this time. There are other lessons for other ages.
>>
File: 1419869306360s.jpg (14KB, 250x186px) Image search: [Google]
1419869306360s.jpg
14KB, 250x186px
Not sure what OP is babbling about, but the quote in his pic is pretty cosmic.
>>
>>16976728
If we all fall into materialism there won't be other ages.
>>
>>16976746
Every atheist I've ever seen always has a childish fixation on being anti religion, like its their only quality. They will outgrow it eventually.
>>
File: 3d_light_om_symbol-1024x768.jpg (143KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
3d_light_om_symbol-1024x768.jpg
143KB, 1024x768px
>>16976728
>pic related

Can confirm this is true.
>Raised Christian
>Get into natural science
>Turn atheist
>Discover Quantum Physics
>Turn Hindu
>>
>>16976728
>>16976746
"I feel an irresistible need to anthropomorphise the Universe in order to reaffirm my sense of self importance. "

Not a very compelling philosophy, to be honest. I guess my ego isn't threatened by the impossibly vast cosmic expanse or my own inevitable irrelevance in the face of it, so I don't need to create a fiction to afford me extra importance.
>>
File: stareOFtheFedora.png (758KB, 617x616px) Image search: [Google]
stareOFtheFedora.png
758KB, 617x616px
>>16976950

Yeah, yeah. Euphoric by science, we know. Good for you.
>>
File: 02.jpg (143KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
143KB, 1024x768px
>>16976950
>creating an ideological narrative about other peoples ideology so that I can feel superior about myself and justify my ideology as to prevent an existential crisis.
>>
>>16976971
It allows you to feign enlightenment through the destruction of others beliefs. Instead of ISIS destroying ancient artifacts its some spoiled westerner destroying his parents religion or heritage.
>>
>>16976950
>I guess my ego isn't threatened by the impossibly vast cosmic expanse or my own inevitable irrelevance in the face of it
Everything is equally irrelevant or important depending on how you look at it. If we're irrelevant in the big picture so is our planet and even our universe. There's nothing greater than us, but also nothing lesser.
>>
>>16976950

Once you've done enough drugs the "self" just becomes so non-local that you inevitably relate to it as a part of you...

...like nails and hair...

I know you're super perceptive being in Top Gun and everything...

...some people are even more-so!
>>
Knowing the material and the spiritual, the difference, and how ultimately transcending the impermanent physical is hindered by radical atheism and demonic forms of witchcraft. Both promote material gain and exalt materials as the supreme form.

Spirit is eternal, material objects are not lasting.

Kali Yuga is the age of decline, irreligion, and ignorance of righteousness, a time of adharma.
>>
>>16976728
>If secret societies know and respect the great order of things, would they work to help Kali Yuga or fight it?

Whatever is necessary to fulfill the Great Work
>>
You cannot fight the Kali Yuga because it is just a natural thing, like summer or winter but at an cosmologic scale.
>>
I was raised to believe in God from a Christian point of view, but I always felt like some of what I was taught was just wrong

I know I didn't understand God fully, but I still believed

Then came a dark time in my life. I prayed everyday with no answer. I got to a point where I prayed and said
"Ok, if there is a God, I need help and I'm asking you. All I want is to find happiness and I will devote my life to you in exchange for that. Just tell me what to do. If I receive no answer, then I'm done with this life and I plan to end it tonight"

I was flooded with all these thoughts suddenly and I had to write them all down. I read over what my thoughts were and compared what I heard from God to other teachings.

It sounded a lot like Hindu

I still don't claim to belong to a religion, but I am spiritual and now know where my beliefs correlate to.

Since I found God, my life has turned around drastically

For the first time in 8 years, I wouldn't consider myself depressed

Here is what I wrote if anyone is interested
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10qdd8u3trvbJ_yv1kQBjs7j9vqXOYSumbU6B25i9i18/edit?usp=docslist_api
>>
>>16980299
I like you
>>
>>16976940
>every person I've ever seen who was quick to tell me they were an atheist was quick to tell me they were an atheist.

That's really fascinating man.
>>
>>16980299
The right dosage of shrooms will make you feel like this and then some.
>>
What is Kali Yuga you guys?

I'm not googling because I'd rather here it from a fellow in semi real-time conversation.
>>
>>16980313
anyone who is quick to tell someone they are an atheist (aka you) is probably an insecure manchild with nothing going for them besides how much they hate religion.
>>
>>16980490
>I'm not googling because I'd rather here it from a fellow in semi real-time conversation.
You mean you'd rather trouble someone who's probably not educated in these matters, than reap the benefits of living in the age of information and read first-hand religious texts and scholarly analyses (or just the wikipedia summary)?

>>16981047
>(aka you)
Not him, but how did you learn this psychic ability, to tell what someone is without being told? Can you teach me?
>>
>>16980490
The struggling with of the denying principle of one's being.
>>
>>16981111
are you purposefully blind? read his post.
>>
>>16981176
that's really interesting dude
>>
>>16976940
How does it feel to be as stupid as you are? I'm anti religious because of the blatant corruption, hollow teachings and the endless hypocrisy shown by its leaders around the world. I was a teenager when it became clear to me, it's obvious your ignorance is bliss
>>
>>16981227
dude you're either trolling or playing right into his hands. this is like playing 'spot the vegan'. Nowhere did anyone claim that you were wrong, just that your type are overenthusiastic about arguing, and here you go arguing about something that wasn't challenged
>>
>>16981227
>I was a teenager when it became clear to me
oh nevermind you really are trolling
>>
>>16981240
Who's arguing? An opinion was presented, and I presented mine, so what's your overreaction all about?
>>
>>16981245
You have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>16976932
Everything is based on conflict and material, better kill yourself now since your childish dream of a peace will never come true. Peace is the greatest lie of all.
>>
File: 1419271919612.png (211KB, 424x353px) Image search: [Google]
1419271919612.png
211KB, 424x353px
>>16981271
>>
>>16981227
> I was a teenager when it became clear to me
LOL
>>
>>16981271
peace is the short time in history when everybody was reloading
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.