[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I'm feeling a little bored and listless, so I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 1

File: 1386904874574.jpg (572KB, 1600x1227px) Image search: [Google]
1386904874574.jpg
572KB, 1600x1227px
Hey guys, I'm feeling a little bored and listless, so I decided to start this thread. I've done them before a few times with varying success.

I'm a Reiki healer. Ask me anything.
>>
>>16976416
can you heal my reiki?
>>
>>16976432
Do you mean heal you with Reiki, or is there something wrong with your ability to Reiki that you want me to fix? Either way: Yes, probably, but to heal you/it completely in one session would be very unlikely. It depends a lot on your own state and what caused your issues in the first place.
>>
I recently got "flushed" by a reiki practitioner. Had a really odd response to it, with some googling, I think I accidentally got turned on "as Reiki 1"

so I'm looking for a good book on the subject
>>
How it works?
>>
>>16976459
I dont think you can accidentally be attuned. It likely awoke something in you, some healing sense or ability, but Reiki is a specific form of energy healing. Everyone naturally does some form of energy healing subconsciously. What you're describing is like having a Judo master throw you and accidentally getting a yellow belt. You can learn from being thrown/Reikied, sure, but you dont accidentally get attuned.

Also: "Essential Reiki" by Diane Stein is the main book I've used and the most highly recommended I've seen.
>>
>>16976491
I'll check the book out, thanks.

What happened to me
>guy puts his hands on my shoulders
>narrates what he is seeing
>nothing to fix, I am pure white energy freely flowing
>he says he's just going to flush me
>says he is done
>I sit up
>earlobes go numb/vibrating/tingling
>spreads down the sides of my neck to my collarbone, reaching towards breasts and shoulders
>ask him to touch the ears
>he does
>fall off the table onto my face
>try to channel the energy into the ground
>finally feel calmed, sit up
>hands are vibrating so intensely
>can't get rid of it
>reiki master (not the trainee who worked on me) had to smooth it out of me

Thoughts on that? It sounded just like the "hot hands" to me
>>
>>16976486
The gist: Practitioner becomes a channel to pull positive loving evergy from the universe and direct it into the client.

>>16976505
The nothing to fix thing seems odd to me. There's always room for improvement. Even pure white energy could be "fixed" into more pure white energy. And what was he flushing if you were pure? That is a pretty intense reaction. I've heard of stuff like that, but myself only gotten some people twitching or rocking or shaking. Nothing so overwhelming. Have you felt different since? I've heard of the hand shaking thing before, but never had it happen to me. Apparently its common when there's too much energy and its looking for an outlet. The master probably helped to release or redirect some of the energy that was overflowing. I'm not sure what you mean by "hot hands"
>>
>>16976525
>"fixed" into more pure white energy
I think that's exactly what the "flushing" was. A tune-up, an oil change.

>there's too much energy and its looking for an outlet.
That's what I decided on the way home

In lieu of a book I checked a few websites
>http://iarp.org/reiki-sensations/
>It is often taught that after receiving your Reiki Level I attunements you will develop hot hands.
A bit further down it talks about vibrating hands too

I've been MUCH better at divination (which is the only magick I've been practicing lately) since it happened. Reminds me of what it was like right after I came back from "the place" on salvia and brought a bubble with me.
>>
>>16976525
Ooooh and since this, when I meditate/divine/do energy work/anything, I can hear the topmost bones in my neck clicking. Or what reminds me of that sensation. Very odd.
>>
>>16976416
is there any other way to open your chakras besides meditation?
>>
>>16976544
It mentions "hot hands" but I didnt see a description, really. I'm not sure if it means Your hands just always being hot, heating when you heal, or heating when around an ailment that you're able to heal. The vibrating hands seems about the same as what I've heard. When it happens to me though, it feels half voluntary. Like my hands will shake, but its more like the semi-conscious act of scratching an itch than them shaking uncontrollably. Your vibration is likely much higher after the treatment, but without the intention and symbols and such, I wouldn't consider you attuned. I've had people way more experienced at energy manipulation than i am ask for a level 2 atonement, not because they couldn't heal, but because their healing methods (touch and sound mostly) weren't specifically Reiki. To use the martial arts metaphor again, A rank or training in one art wont get you any rank in another, even if your skill is far surpassing that ranks requirement. If youre interested in pursuing Reiki, I'd still get attuned, just to be sure youre using the same symbols and energy pool and what not. If you are attuned already, doing it again can only help. For me, my big awakening came from focussing on keeping my crown open. That and mindfulness was about all i practiced. Then once the awakenning hit me, i dove deeply into Reiki, numerology, divination, shielding, manifesting, etc etc. They are definitely interconnected. What kind of divining do you do? For me its mostly omens and some pendulum and tarot.
>>
>>16976548
Sounds kundalini related. My bones click A LOT and i feel like each crack is a small blockage and stress manifestation thats releasing itself. Aybe your main issues are in the heart to throat connection?

>>16976556
This is a tricky question. Anything can be a meditation. Sitting, reading, fighting, diving, running, eating, etc etc. I dont think you can open your chakras without some way clearing your blockages via achieving peace, even if your method of achieving peace is unorthodox.
>>
>>16976587
Thank you!! The reiki master spoke to me about hot hands before I got the treatment, the page is a little sparse I guess

Omens and synchronicities for me too, most of the time. Something similar to scrying to do my aura and spirit animal readings. I use tools (tarot cards, rngs) when I want to read "the future" for other people, but I swear I suck at it. I reveal no insights, just parrot back what they already know. Meh.
>>
>>16976612
You're very welcome. For me the big trick with divination is being detached from the outcome. It's hard to be clear while asking about personal things, but still i can be rather accurate if i focus and ask enough times. Small divinations I dont care about, like finding a lost item for a friend, are usually way easier to clearly read and a good thing to practice on.
>>
Hi OP.
What are the implications of cording your/someone else's 7th chakra?
>>
>>16976653
cording?
>>
>>16976653
You mean like making a connection?
>>
>>16976656
Cords of attachment.
>>
How do you astral project and where did you start your healing journey?
>>
>>16976656
elaborate, please. The only cords i can think of are the one connecting your crown to the heavens, taint to the earth, and heart to your soul's heart. Also the negative cords cause by earthly attachment and ego and such. I dont think you mean any of those. Do you just mean creating a psyching connection with someone else? Like linking your crown? For that I think most people go wireless, and the focus is usually on the 6th chakra.
>>
>>16976674
Yes, I guess you could call it a psychic connection.
In this case the focus would specifically be the seventh, though.
>>
Is it possible to have an innate talent for Reiki? Is there such thing as "too much reiki" as in a person just seems to require more and more energy?
>>
>>16976665
I've had limited success with that, due to insomnia and a weed habit, but the best luck I've had involded asking angels and guides to help me, and then using the method where while going to sleep you repeat the same word or phrase over and over (I used "happy happy joy joy." Thanks, Stimpy.) while you go to sleep. At the moment of sleep the brain stays alert trying to repeat those words and will put you between waking and sleeping life. from there its a little tricky to stay calm and not get surprised and wake up, but it just takes practice.

My healing journey started as a kid, but I got serious about it while working at wholefoods and practicing meditations while at work to hate my mundane life less. Then i awoke, felt inspired, and started reading and researching more vigorously about magic, entities, energy, god, etc etc. Reiki specifically i started learning from a hollistic shop (sell crystals, tarot, etc) in my town.
>>
Do you realize that you are going to hell for worshiping false idols? May God have mercy on your doomed soul.
>>
What do you think of these videos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A2RZOMqJgw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J25GdSLM4WE
>>
>>16976675
Why the seventh? What do you want to achieve? I get the feeling you're forcing something unnatural when you could have the same effect much easier and safer.

>>16976679
Yes, very possible to have an innate talent. As an introvert and, as ive learned recently, something of an energy vampire I have some natural talents in energy manipulation. Sensing and seeing stuff is kind of tricky for me, but most practitioners I've healed remark on the speed and amount of energy i can fling around without much effort. I definitely have a natural talent for energy output and sometimes input.

Too much Reiki in general, no. Too much in a certain area, or at a certain time, yes. For the client it could be overwhelming, like in the case above that had to let off excess energy, or it could be harmful even if the client is resisting for whatever reason. For the practitioner, it could be draining if overdone or done without care, and could even absorb some of the negativity form that person. Just make sure you have consent and trust your intuition on when to stop.
>>
>>16976686
Aww, isnt that cute? BUT ITS WRONG!

>>16976698
Interesting. My initial thought is he doesnt understand reiki. I'll watch it and get back to you soon.
>>
>>16976685
Well magic doesn't real its just psychic nonsense but thanks for the help I'm gonna try to astral project. I have suffered from many things in the past and my friend told me its just a journey to become a healer so I'm starting it now.
Also to comment on that guys statement about false gods. No god is false. There is just one god and many representations of him. Its not like healing and psychicness is the sign of the devil. And besides I heard the devil is nice girl.
>>
>>16976698
I dont think the questioner knows what Reiki or Karma is. We area ll one, so their karma is already ours. Also, Reiki, when done right, is strictly an output of universal energy into that person. You absorb nothing. It's all about intention. "If it is coming out of compassion, whats your problem? Let everybody's karma come to you, as long a hes relieved, whats your problem?" That line at the end about summed it up. Compassionate intention is everything. I like this guy, but hes a little too passive for me. Fears the bad thats in the good so does nothing. He compares Reiki, which should focus on nothing but the healthiest state of the person, to other style which focus thoughts on the problem.
>>
>>16976750
Ok, buddy. So your God can't do magic and the flying spaghetti monster is not a false god? Good luck and have a magical life ;).
>>
>>16976712
It's a long story. Chances are it's not going to happen anyhow.
I'd just like to know if you could speculate on the possible effects.
>>
>>16976777
Sure. Crown should be connected to everything. to me it seems youd be closing your crown, cutting off or hindering your connection to the universe, and becoming dependent on this other persons life energy for whatever reason. I'd leave the crown open (or open it) and strong and not limit it. If its connected to everything, its already connected to them. I think you'd be draining an ocean just to catch one fish.
>>
>>16976762
If a lot of people belive in the flying spaghetti monster it could come into existence and no god isint magical just our creation.
>>
>>16976794
So if enough people believe in magic, it could come into existence, no? I dont disagree with some of what you say, but I dont think you've though this all the way through. Your belief about other peoples beliefs is biased by your own beliefs.
>>
>>16976802
No because "magic" is just psychic
>>
>>16976802
You can call it magic but its not the correct term and a little childish
>>
Could a psychic attack cause damage to a chakra? How long lasting can the effects be?
>>
>>16976806
Unless enough people believe it isnt, right? I think that whole "belief becomes real" thing (while I agree) is going to be a concept you only half grasp and a block in this conversation you wont overcome.
>>
>>16976756
What he's saying is that what needs to be healed is the patient's way of living, as opposed to the symptom that the flawed or imbalanced way of living causes. Not so much a fear of, but that it's a bandaid solution which doesn't do anything in the long term, that distracts efforts away from what could actually help in the long term, and so is a waste of time, or juvenile.

It seems to me that it could be the case, though bear in mind I'm not familiar with reiki myself.
>>
>>16976809
"correct term" lol. I care about function waaaay more than semantics. And dear God in heaven I wish I'd held onto more of my childishness as an adult.
>>
>>16976818
No because some people are what they call "deaf" and will never be able to do anything psychic or like you like to call it "magical"
So belive u can become a dark magician all you want it may never happen
>>
>>16976817
Yes, and life. Plenty of people never develop many of their chakras throughout their lives, even without a malicious attack. Dont worry, though, nothing can't be fixed.

>>16976825
Again, the problem lies in focus. Lets look at alternative healing like a prayer. the prayer he addressing say, for a leg wound would be something like: heal this leg would so that the client may be healed! focus on wound and a specific outcome. both reiki no nos. reiki attitude is more like: fix this guy. no assumptions, no direction, just call the energy and let it flow where god and the clients soul want it to go. its can fix lives, past lives, relatives lives, etc, as long as their open.
>>
>>16976843
Why would somebody or something intentionally bust your third eye and crown?
>>
>>16976831
This just seems silly to me. assumptions, semantics, and nonsense.
>>
>>16976848
Lots of darkworker type would aim for that to stunt anothers development and make them easier to control. Look at all the flouride and junk foods and chemicals put out there just to do that very same thing. Makes a nice strong goat into a malleable sheep. Not my bag, though, Im more about spreading light and awareness.
>>
I'll be back after a short intermission. Thanks for the participation, guys. Keep it coming!
>>
>>16976849
Then why are you on /x/ non believer?
Its a right to know what's out there.
>>
I'm back guys! Anyone around?

>>16976865
I don't think you understand what's going on here. I started this thread and I'm arguing that magic exists, yet you call me a non-believer? Also, lol @ non believers not being allowed on /x/.
>>
>>16976854
What do you know about the descending current in kundalini?
>>
>>16977040
Not too much. I haven't really read about it, but it sounds like the current of yang/heaven energy being carries back down to the more earthy levels. Are you familiar with it?
>>
>>16977050
I experience it, but don't know much about the theory behind it.
>>
>>16977056
I've heard a lot more about the ascending current, but haven't experienced much of that myself, either. Did it just happen or was it somehting you practiced at?
>>
>>16977065
It just happened-ish.
I dabbled in meditation around the time it started happening, but it was really half-assed and inconstant, so I wouldn't call it practice.

At the start it was very painful and it'd often feel like it'd get stuck at the crown. I did have to work to fix that. Through energy manipulation exercises it started flowing better, now it flows all the way down to the base of the spine and it feels nice.
>>
>>16976491
>reiki
>Stein
>>
>>16977135
That sounds similar to what got me started, but i never carried it all the way down, just always focused on the crown. I'll try that... lol yeah, thanks, thats interesting. Whenever I've tried kundalini stuff I'd started from the root up.Ill have to look it up and try some more.
>>
>>16977184
If that helps, I'm glad. Never really tried focusing on any chakra, it just started doing its own thing. The rest happened after, to deal with the painful energy spikes.
>>
>>16976416
Thank you for sharing that picture.

Anon, can you please check out my chakras / energetic body? I tried to combine physical exercise in the gym with spiritual chakra exercise. While running on the treadmill, I kinda imagined my aura expanding and getting more owerful, and my solar plexus spinning faster and faster (proportional to the speed I was running) and producing immense amounts of energy.

I kinda feel weird now, can you please check out if my energetic body / chakras are alright?
Is it a good idea to combine physial and spiritual exersice as I did?

Thank you anon
>>
>>16977198
Well thanks man. good luck, you seem to be doing well.

Goodnight, all. I'm out for now.
>>
>>16977233
Good night!
>>
>>16977229
Oh, hey. Later on tonight I might be able to check them. Sounds interesting, and I would say yes most of the time, but usually with some caution. Its a good idea to see how others have done similar things, and if you do experiment freehand (which I do often) be ready for some possible unintended consequences. I once got really sick from using a new healing technique on a friend. I'm you're alright, if anyhting it sounds like you just either spent or collected too much energy in one place or another. Just imagining energy flowing back and forth from head to toes should help level it out some if thats the case.

Thanks everyone! Thats it for now.
>>
>>16976843
>Dont worry, though, nothing can't be fixed.

How does one fix that? Because I was often exposed to malefic attacks by entities, and I think it may have taken its toll on me
>>
>>16977255
Alright, thats cool. I will try to redistribute the energy. Yeah, I kinda experimented because it made sense to me. I've read about the mind-body-spirit triangle and how all of those aspects are equally important for the general well-being. So I thought hey, why not combining physical exercise, and instead of working out only the physical body, kinda "willing" the energetic body to grow stronger as well, spinning chakras, producing energies, hardening my aura etc.

Hm, would it be cool with you, if I could shoot you some questions about that stuff via skype or email?
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.