[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My pursuits have taken a toll on my body specifically my neck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1445971546740.jpg (261KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1445971546740.jpg
261KB, 1366x768px
My pursuits have taken a toll on my body specifically my neck and spine. Are there any methods of regenerating these areas?

More seriously than that problem is my loss of 'minds eye'. I no longer have the ability to picture objects, people or even memories with my eyes closed. I can recall things just not see them.

I have experienced many extreme things in a short period of time this began about 4-5 years ago. Is it possible for me to heal myself?

I attempted to heal myself about 2 years ago with mushrooms, the experience was too much for me and did not cure my physical problems.
>>
>>16962168
your eye requires advanced training, a quick internet search could provide that
what happened to your neck and spine?
>>
>>16962168
>My pursuits have taken a toll on my body specifically my neck and spine.
Ayy lmao. Autofellatio. Ayy lmao.
>>
>>16962174
You believe food to be the issue?
>>
>>16962187
Do you even know what autofellatio means?
>>
>>16962168
>my body specifically my neck and spine. Are there any methods of regenerating these areas?

Cranial osteopathy. A good cranial osteopath works with the subtle energies of healing, and the physical body. Could help your brain too.
>>
>>16962168
>I attempted to heal myself about 2 years ago with mushrooms

ayyyy bruh u crazy.
>>
>>16962168
more details? stop being so vague tell me what happened and how you became wounded and I could help you
>>
Same problem, OP. See a chiropractor- it's what I'm pursuing in the coming weeks. Bonus points if they're holistic and/or have ties to Eastern medicinal practices.
>>
>>16962168
Yoga.
>>
>>16962194
Will you show us what it means faggot
>>
>>16963858
op again.

I've seen a doctor and had x-rays done. He said there is nothing wrong with me.
>>
>>16963908
Then it means you are changing and it will eventually get better ^_^ If it gets too bad, take some Ibuprofen. They won't find anything because there isn't anything /wrong/ with you, you're growing and your body isn't used to it.
>>
>>16963874
op.

I did martial arts for some years and a bit of yoga after that. I kinda miss doing yoga it was very good for me. I used to go with this girl I really liked, nothing became of our relationship haven't been back since then. That was like 3 years ago.

I lost my imaginary sight during this time as well, it was caused by taking hallucinogens.
>>
I have a neck injury that's as bad as you can get without it being completely severed and my abilities have only improved since, but i chalked that up to aging and other things.

Only way it holds me back is that pain makes me grumpy sometimes.
>>
sorry to tell you but anything bones and nerves related is for life

source: been in the army

however if you are rich you can perform scanning and possibly perform certain surgeries to save it
>>
>>16963878

giving self blowjob
>>
File: 1443123643695.png (9KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
1443123643695.png
9KB, 401x367px
>>16962174
topkek
>>
tai-chi

no quick fix, it will certainly takes years of practice so i'm sure you'll ignore my advice. but y'know maybe 1/100 will actually put in effort for their healing
>>
My neck used to hurt a lot

started doing BJJ, cleared that right up
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.