[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a psychic told me my ankles would be sprained. when are my ankles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1366054496554.jpg (58KB, 630x460px) Image search: [Google]
1366054496554.jpg
58KB, 630x460px
a psychic told me my ankles would be sprained.
when are my ankles going to get sprained?
I dont want it to happen
>>
help
>>
>>16961945
like both of them at the same time?
>>
>>16962002
think so
>>
Order yourself a nice pair of 8 inch boots. Lace them tight, and you'll be sprain free, barring falls from 5 feet or higher, getting caught in something like a rail trestle, or sliding down a mountain.
>>
Break the psychic's leg and ask the psychic if they saw that coming.
>>
>>16962051
Isn't that what that guy who took the throne of the greek king and then the guy and then the gods got mad because he was avoiding fucking his mother and gave him despair?
>>
>>16962101
so the ankles should be sprained or ill get despair?
>>
>>16962631
oh wait they were just song lyrics, dont know what to think now
>>
>>16961945
Better yet, write down exactly what happens when you sprain your legs. There is a synchronicity. Write down the time, where you are, etc.
>>
>>16962722
legs or ankles?

the timing would not surprise me
>>
You'll fall in the winter.
>>
>>16962741
sheeeeit
>>
>>16962730
Ankles I means. It's always good to know the hows.
>>
>>16962051
Wear them in his house? Most accidents happen at home.

Careful on stairs, OP. But you can't escape it. Your final destination with a sprained ankle cannot be avoided.
>>
>>16962782
can you plz tell me how long until I dont have to keep proving things?
>>
>>16961945
well i do not know if that psychic was legitimate or not, and i do not know when they will be sprained if so, but i suppose one way to avoid such an occurrence is to chop off your legs or ankles, thereby eliminating the possibility of such an outcome.

of course this is very extreme, but it would guarantee your ankles would not be sprained.
>>
>>16962873
That's pretty much your only option. The way these things work is that no matter what you will do, it's fate and and you can't avoid it. You can get new boots that protect your ankles, but you'll fall trying them on etc. etc.

You'll be alright OP, worse thing could happen than sprained ankles. Also if it does happen you'll have some evidence that psychics are real and that's pretty meet.
>>
>>16963063
not necessarily. if i said to you, "you will find $1 on the street one day," there is a possibility higher than 0.01%, let's say, that it will occur, and realistically that percentage is significantly higher than 0.01%.

if it does occur, that does not prove that psychics are real.
>>
>>16963084
but like, how long until I dont have to prove things?
>>
>>16961945
Look man, if its a thing that will happen, you cannot fight against it. This shit is like water man, it will always find a way.

You know, if your ankles are supposed to be sprained and you decide to never leave the house, maybe you will dodge this fucking curbstone you would trip over. You would avoid that.

But then shit would just find another way man, your bed would fucking collapse at one point, and if you decide to sleep on the floor you might accidently hit the fucking closet and it will fall on your ankles man.

You cant avoid shit like that
>>
>>16963194
bro i honestly have no idea what you mean by that.
are you op? because i am >>16962873
>>
>>16963217
yes
>>
>>16963229
well there you have it. can't help ya with that one.
>>
okay
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.