[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /x/, i wanted to ask you all a question, I've been thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (50KB, 571x309px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 571x309px
hey /x/, i wanted to ask you all a question, I've been thinking about it for a while now.

that story where the man hears voices and masturbates violently to make them leave is famous now, i see it literally everywhere and apparently that technic is legit

what i want to now know is, does it work if you are female? will the malevolent being/spirits leave? i'm acquainted with satanism and rituals involving female genitals as some kind of a part of a ritual and i'm not sure it wouldnt make them more powerful instead of making them leave.
my doors seem to open on their own at night and I often hear whispering. this seems like a cheap and good way of getting rid of the problem but I really dont want to risk anything
>>
I'm not sure about that story, never heard it, but I definitely find that engaging in any let's say negative thoughts, nasty thoughts, even sexual thoughts tends to push back malevolent presences. It would seem counterintuitive, but I've definitely found it to be the case, as the story you talk about also seems to bear out.
>>
>>16959189
>>16959202
Oh yeah in answer to your question, I would say female masturbation would have the same effect. Malevolent presences seem to sense when you're up to no good and let you have at it, so to say, with no interference. You've never heard of an evil robber or serial killer getting haunted by ghosts, right? It never happens. If you're up to no good, malevolent entities seem to give you rope. as it where.
>>
File: devil.jpg (107KB, 246x360px) Image search: [Google]
devil.jpg
107KB, 246x360px
Based on this pic I would say yes.
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (202KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
202KB, 500x281px
Certainly the masturbate-exorcist has an incredible state of expertise regarding the paranormal. His awareness on the matter is profound and we should all take a page from his book.
>>
>>16959189
It's a good. But you should be like the ghost puncher.
>>
>>16959189
demons and spirits arent much different from us, humans. Now think. If you were a demon, and you were holding your magickal dark powers on your ordinary human self and were about to pull the trigger, and your ordinary human self gets naked, stares you dead in the eye, and starts masturbating, wouldnt you run for your fucking life? she must be a maniac kek.

generally, demons feed on your fear. What they fear is fearlessness. Its not about masturbation, but you showing ultimate fearlessness. ive done something similar but instead of masturbating i just stared it dead in the eye and without a stutter or any fear said "get the fuck out of my house".
you could basicly do anything that makes you feel like its so absurd that you loose your fear. You could do the fuck you method, masturbate, sit down naked , stand on your hands and ask the demon if it wants a gass of wine, or a mixture of all three.

seriously, no fear = ultimate power over demons.
>>
>>16959189
hey holly.
>>
>>16959202
thanks. hopefully it works and i don't have to worry about the noises again.
>>
/x/ i have demons in my house, wat do? I am hearing voices and that is what drew me to this thread.
>>
>>16959252
Da fuck.
>>
>>16959249
that makes sense, thanks for your help
>>
>>16959259
I knew you were there.
>>
>>16959254
it's a stopgap measure, but it definitely has an effect. they possess people like anneliese michel -- you know that story? that's the kind of person they like. they'll never touch ted bundy, if you know what I mean. they let him have room to burn his own bridges and they give him rope to hang himself. so in a roundabout way, you can actually push them off by being the kind of being they are. they stop bothering you then because they see it as a waste of time. they go look for another annelise michel or some devout muslim (the latter seem to suffer from a lot of possessions and similar). but like I say, it's a stopgap. the best way is like this dude says >>16959249
you've got to not fear them. you've got to not give a fuck about them. they vanish after that. it's easier to think shitty, angry thoughts; that pushes them away for the night. but to get rid of them for keeps, you've got to totally not care if they exist or don't.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.