[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where should I go if I want to pick a fight with some supernatural

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

Where should I go if I want to pick a fight with some supernatural shit that's way over my head? Like, I wanna start a fist fight with ghosts or punch a paranormal threat in the nuts. I don't care if it gets me killed, that shit alone would be life affirming.

Pic related
>>
>inb4 brick thrown at head by ghost
>>
>>16954341
Fuck that ghost I'll kick his ass
>>
File: FB_IMG_1435900161797.jpg (14KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1435900161797.jpg
14KB, 700x466px
Yeah fuck that ghost.
>>
Are you the Ghost Puncher?
>>
You need to learn to astral travel, and find your way to a walled city. It will be quite grand, with towers and gates. It may seem quiet, almost empty. But there will be guards on the gates. Almost human but with an animal quality to them, and curved structures like horn shapes making up most of the head. Try getting past one of these and you will get a quick lesson in how little you know about fighting on other planes.
>>
Try the three kings game and stare down those demon mother-fuckers.
>>
File: liftingbuddy.png (407KB, 1160x2928px) Image search: [Google]
liftingbuddy.png
407KB, 1160x2928px
you're welcome desu senpai
>>
>>16955415

This is easily the funniest shit I've ever read on /x/
>>
>>16955415
>Wipes ass with ouija board towel.

Lost it.
>>
>>16955415

>12/10

MY FUCKING SIDES
>>
>>16955415
This is so fucking great.
>>
>>16955908
It really is, I also think it's exactly how ghosts should be dealt with.
>>
>>16955415
You win a thousand internets, sir.
>>
>>16955415
that was the funniest story ever. I am dying
>>
>>16954339
I heard this one guy tell a story about how he kills hundreds of gray aliens while/after he was abducted. Like he would hop off the examination table and start punching and snapping little gray biological necks. Weird fucking shit. Grays have been known to paralize with their eyes. Don't know if he mentioned that or if his story was evel real. Interesting as fuck though.
>>
>>16954339
Calm down, bro
>>
>>16954339
Literally everyone on a path of spiritual growth has a motive to look for such things. They TEND to be the first thing people track down when they want to train themselves. As a result, they usually try to stay the fuck away from all the places people think to look.
>>
File: Flat%20Stanley[1].jpg (166KB, 400x456px) Image search: [Google]
Flat%20Stanley[1].jpg
166KB, 400x456px
>>16954339
Try sleep paralysis. It isn't real but it feels real.
>be me the other night laying in bed
>can't move
>push myself to sit on bed
>big, old, gray, crusty hand hovers over my mouth and tries to pull me back down to bed
>I bite into its forefinger, feel the mush of biting into its flesh, like caramel candy minus the stickiness
>Then I turn my head to the right and bite into it's upper arm which was much softer like soft, gooey caramel but again, minus the stickiness
>eventually I snapped out the paralysis

I never fist fought a ghost under sleep paralysis. It may not be possible because of limitation of body movement, but you could probably tear it apart with your hands which might be cool.
>>
>>16954987
Holy fuck i was in the same astral plane. It is like far away from this planet right and they have a big moon right?
>>
>>16955415
I like the 80s movie rap up of what happened to everyone afterwards.
>>
>>16955415
do u even lift, ghosts?
>>
>>16954339

Ghostbros have their best cases in abandoned insane asylums and hospitals. You're not going to physically fight any ghosts though, you also won't get killed, you might just be traumatized by fear at the worst. You could go home to what you think is safety only to feel a presence in the room with you at night, something that followed you back.
>>
if you don't succeed, you'll feel foolish.
if you do, you'll feel more foolish

i met a dragon once. best/worst thing that ever happened to me. i thought it was just a hot chick who could use a little tlc, but it turned out she liked to eat souls. who woulda thought, huh?
>>
>>16956666
Nice quads bro
>>
>>16956666
What game was that?
>>
>>16956666
Well did you fuck or what?
>>
>>16956578
Ghosts are just dead people. If they follow me home, they're going to spend a lot of time watching me jerk off to cartoons and play videogames. Who has the worse fate?
>>
>>16955415
Green texts done right
>>
>>16955415

This made my day.
>>
>>16955415
>nothing but calories and carbs
I laughed, and then cried... That feel...
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.