[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and d

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 39

File: kabalah.jpg (166KB, 940x1330px) Image search: [Google]
kabalah.jpg
166KB, 940x1330px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Always respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Always respect your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread:
>>16949667
>>
File: Shino.png (43KB, 547x398px) Image search: [Google]
Shino.png
43KB, 547x398px
>>16954193
Male, Sagittarius, 21

General reading please
>>
Male, Virgo, 24.

Whatever you want to fuckin' tell me.
>>
>>16954193
Female, Cancer, 25
Do you see any dangers in my future?
>>
Male, 28, Aries
Is there attraction between Samantha and I? It seems so complicated right now.
>>
File: 303770.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
303770.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
Male, October 22 so on the edge of Scorpio and Libra, 23.

I start a very big event in early January, a journey that will take me roughly 6 months to finish and pass. Will I succeed and do well?
>>
>>16954314
Avoid stray paths close to night. Strangers wait for you upon them, and while they're not all the same, none of them mean well. Also, the risk you've been considering? Take it, but be prepared. Precautions will serve you well.

>>16954333
I foresee great change within your future, but only if you sacrifice for it.

Relationships shall come but only if you don't remain silent. Otherwise your potential partners will all assume you have no real interest. You must make this interest clear, otherwise, Samantha isn't the first, and she won't be the last.
>>
>>16954193
M/22/Pisces
Will anything major happen soon?
>>
>>16954300
9 of Swords, 7 of Cups

Aw man I know its tough even just going through a normal day sometimes, and you dont show that to most if any people.
You've been getting more reflective, more focused on what you actually want to do, not what you're expected to want or something that would be easy.
Be a strong person, for the sake of future yourself..
Giving up doesn't make the pain of failure go away; it actually makes it worse. As long as you keep trying, keep doing stuff, keep at it, I think things will start to look up in your life, starting this following year
Melancholy is better than depressed. It means youre actually accepting the gloomy feelings as a real part of you, first step to getting them to go away
I think you should be happy. Try to be happy tommorow most of the day even if you don't feel like it

>>16954303
Ace of Wands, 3 of Disks
Failed attempts to get toward something you'd like to do as a career, whether it be not doing well in à subject in school that is required for whatever job you were envisioning, OR not getting job experience needed to get toward said career goals OR not practicing enough or seeming to have the talent for something OR whatever
Whatever the failure / failures, its the main thing holding back your drive and passion for stuff, so if you even make an small attempt to redo something, you will at least be freed up mentally, and no longer have that weight on your back....

>>16954314
Princess of Cups, Queen of Cups
Feel like there will be two female figures in your future that are a big part of how things go for you, one of them friendly, one a rival, but both very dynamic personalites and if you are able to be the cool one, they will provide handhold for your future. The only danger is for you to show weakness or boringness, but yure not really weak or boring, those are just complexes or whatever
>>
>>16954418
Okay, that's legitimately eerie. Thanks. 10/10 would get fortune read again.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (6KB, 255x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
6KB, 255x144px
>>16954333
The Star, 8 of Disks
Neither of you are sure haha. You both know on a subconscious level how each other feels, sorta interested I guess? Idk, this one is murky as fuck not really confident in high accuracy here so I won't say more

Does she have a boyfriend? Did she recently maybe? Could be she still has feels from that breakup...

>>16954376
9 of Cups
Yes it is likely you will succeed something makes you stronger in this time, I think simply a very high amount of determination.

8 of Disks
Be confident in the knowledge that whatever an average human being can do, you can often do better, and if you really put your effort and inspiration into it, you can do even better than that...

>>16954381
I agree, if he does nothing, nothing will happen. She's pretty unlikely to do anything on her own hah

>>16954387
Alchemy
Well I'm not sure about how you're gonna do in work or love or whatever, but there will be a pretty major psychological change in the coming... next year, or so?
The two halves of your personality are alowly merging together, and soon will make a new, cooler personality. Better for you, and better for those you interact with. When you give off confidence it makes people think there's something to be confident about, stuff to be sure of

>>16954430
Aw thanks
You were the first post right?
I'm not always right, but sometimes I am haha!

________
Alright, goodnight /x/. Sweet dreams.
>>
Male, 20, cancer
Anything that can help give me an idea about the situation between me and the girl i like
>>
Male 20 Gemini
Is my friend ever going to be truly happy again? If so, what can I do to help him?
>>
>>16954440
Thanks homie, I appreciate the reading. Here is wallpaper for your trouble.
>>
>>16954440
I was the second and you somehow managed to match obvious stuff I can see incoming. I'm hoping after said failure I don't fall to pieces, that's the issue. Still, pretty impressed you got it with no relevant clues.
>>
Male, Aquarius, 22. Could I get a current and maybe future love reading?
>>
https://youtu.be/2NGKtFYRjt4

Sup niggas, two real quick then I'ma fuck off to bed. Gimme yo query and tell me if you a ghetto boy or ghetto girl.

Holla
>>
>>16954506
Ghetto Girl
How will my educational future unfold?
Will I get into a college in 2016, do you see me attending it?
I'm scared of not moving forward..
Thank you
>>
>>16954518
Aight girl I see this flag like straight up beat to shit by the wind cuz the weather be fucking crazy and shit. Like you need to be strong as dat pole right there, straight steel girl. Ayyy girl I don't mean to disrespect but maybe you thinkin a bit too much about some otha kinda pole tho. That shit standing in yo way cuz you got yo priorities wrong. There be tike for finding a good nigga for you but that shit be making you fuck up in school.

Aight real talk tho...boo you gotta do you and be like fuck distractions and be more focused. Eye on the prize and you got this but stop fuckin around tho.
>>
>>16954506
Ghetto boy

Love reading, plz , I'm straight
>>
>>16954506
ghetto boy
am i ok?
>>
>>16954526
wow this is crazy accurate
Seriously, thank you Ghetto scry, this is so on point I had goosebumps
>>
>>16954532
Aight I see this bird who real into kickin it at her crib and don't go out too much. I ain't gonna say she a big girl, but she got a little cushin fo tha pushin but I think you be aight with that cuz she know how to treat a nigga.

I mean bitch could maybe lose a little weight but she aight other than that and she got her shit together. She seem chill homie and like you two connect like in yo mind like intellectual like.

I think she cross yo path by accident while you go about yo day. idk but I think I saw her drop something. go an give her some exercise dawg, if you pickin up what I'm puttin down.

>>16954533
sorry dawg I said two but you alive isn't you? some niggas ain't

>>16954535
Ey boo you know how we do. Maybe hit a nigga up when you ready for some distraction tho ;)

PEACE
>>
>>16954542
English motherfucker do you speak it?
>>
>>16954542
Thank you, ghetto

How big are we talking about?xD just out of curiosity
>>
Male, Cancer, 22

I would like a general reading
>>
Male
Libra

Why the fuck can't I sleep
>>
File: 1435574293462.gif (222KB, 500x639px) Image search: [Google]
1435574293462.gif
222KB, 500x639px
>>16953561
Hi, good morning! As promised I will read you. For you I performed a tree of life spread, together the 3 cards are a portrait of yourself.

1st card, the super conscious mind is Two of Wands. I sense that you fear the unknown and the future to come. You may also be afraid to step out of your comfort zone, despite your huge growth potential, instead preferring to stay with what is familiar to you. The trouble is your growth is current being stunted in your present environment. It is time to bring your attention back to yourself and understand the beneficial impact of taking a risk and stepping out into the bigger world around you.
Re-think what your passions in life are and plan them, you will find that a fire will spark inside of you.

Sub conscious mind. Six of Pentacles.
Generosity and help. Are you looking for something in particular? Because you might get it, the Six of Pentacles indicates that in your emotional state you are to be a given a second chance so to speak. Consider giving to charity or reaching out a helping hand to someone who needs your support, or vice versa! If you are in the beggars side, The generosity of the Six does not limit itself to money and material things. Remember that.

Last card, you conscious.
The Eight of Swords reversed indicates that you need to free yourself from some of the limiting factors of your past. I sense that you want to move on...but something is holding you back. Something from the past, you have some skeletons in the closet that need to be gone. Allow yourself to let go of old patterns of behavior and belief systems that have previously held you back. You have come through a difficult time in your life haven't you? I need you to become more open to change and self-acceptance.

To answer your question if you're depressed, I cannot really say; you know yourself better than I do. The cards tell me that you must wait patiently and focus on yourself in this time of vulnerability, re-fill that lost energy.
>>
Hey 21 scorpio sagitarius cusp

I made a black mirror under the most recent bloodmoon, but I'm not sure how to use it. I know it can be used for scrying and divination butvim not sure the procedue. Any advice?
>>
Male, 22, taurus.
>>
>>16954440
Male
Scorpio

General reading, focusing in overall health.

Thanks in advance reader.
>>
>>16954659
focus on the mirror with the intent of your query / need in your mind
get to gnosis or your equivalent
observe
>>
>>16954193
19 Male - Pisces

Dunno if u still here :O but if...
General reading I guess and thanks
>>
Yo, guys, do you have any tips on "cleansing" cards when you feel as if they have too much pent up energy or too little?
>>
When did /x/ become such cancerous new age faggots?
>>
>>16954762
cleansing and grounding myself works much better for me personally.
>>
>>16954765
when was it not anon?
>>
File: 1361229171614.jpg (407KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1361229171614.jpg
407KB, 1920x1080px
Hello to everyone currently in the thread. I hope you are all doing well.

Discord, are you in the thread? I may be able to do a mindscape for you today, but if you're not then so be it. Same goes for Eve.
>>
>>16954832
Hey Yalda what's up
>>
>>16954193
Male/20/Capricorn.
What should i be doing with my life, other than being a lazy prick? Should i stay in school, or switch my major? Should i ask that pretty purple hair girl for her number? Guess i just want a general reading.
>>
>>16954832
>>16954843

How is your day going?
>>
>>16954832
Hi Yalda! How are you? :D
>>
>>16954845
>Ten of Wands
>Ace of wands
>The Emperess
>Page of Swords

It seems that you are carrying to much, But I actually see you moving foward. No matter how stressful this might be.

You challenge is actually inside you... Seems like you are not pleased with what you have and having troubles finding a good inspiration, even having a poor image of your self

My advice would be to be downt to earth d or now, eat something you like and perhaps even talk you your mother? Her advice could also be useful.

In the end I see you like a student, is a communication carreer in your mind? Perhaps even some form of art?
>>
File: 1367290980721.jpg (348KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1367290980721.jpg
348KB, 1920x1200px
>>16954843
>>16954847
Hello hello NewHelp, I'm doing reasonably alright. At least I'd like to think that I'm doing alright, hah. My day in itself is going just as usual - nothing much going on. Just the way I like it really.

How's it going for you? Like I said, I hope you're doing well!

>>16954849
Here you are! Hello Discord. And look at what I said to NewHelp; reasonably alright.

You said that you wanted a mindscape from me, correct? If you post your gender and permission, I can try doing one right now. It may be slightly iffy, considering I've been taking a break from scrying so far.
>>
male, libra, 21
>>
>>16954862
Female
I give you permission Yalda to enter. Remember I have a spirit attached. Is there anything i need to do on my end? Thank you!
>>
>>16954856
Yeah, i feel that kind of way, and my friends say something similar. Im majoring in business. But im a singer and love music, and i dont know what the fuck i wanna do other than be rich lol. Also, shitty love life because im a shy ass motherfucker.
>>
File: 1369536197658.jpg (546KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1369536197658.jpg
546KB, 1920x1080px
>>16954876
Thank you. There is nothing that you really need to do on your side, so just do whatever it is that you're doing right now and don't think about it all too much. And the spirit thing should probably not bother me all too much.

Give me a few minutes though, I need to get a bit comfy before I shall begin.
>>
>>16954877
Ok give me some time and I'll give you some advice
>>
>>16954897
You gonna get b&
>>
>>16954856
NewHelp, could you draw me a card, please? I want to know where I'm at right now.

26/female/virgo.
>>
Male, 18, Leo
Love life general reading please (it got too complicated for me to comprehend anymore)
>>
>>16954485
Bumping my request just once please and thank you in advance!
>>
>>16954884
Thank you my man
>>
>>16954862
Doing good enough I guess... Kind of a problematic day but I guess I can handle it.... Or I hope so at least.

This thread have been kind of dead lately though... Wish I got more time to do readings
>>
>>16954193
Male Capricorn 22

Can I get a reading on success?
>>
>>16954965
Hi NewHelp,
I asked you for a reading yesterday and I waited for you to come back but you never did..

female in my 20's, wondering if it's all in my head or if he really cared/cares for me. Is my only option to move on? Am I holding onto a ghost? What are his feelings for me?

Thanks, newhelp. I hope you have time to do a reading for me.
>>
File: 1369621056637.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1369621056637.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>16954876
Mindscape readings, right from comfy as fuck bed!~

Well, the card came straight to my hand, I practically had to do next to no shuffling to get it. And the sight was very clear in front of me, - a young girl, sitting on a white rocking chair, looking out through the window into the distance.

But a moment later, I find myself in the very same room that the young girl was sitting in. However, she was not there. The rocking chair was empty, but I could see that there was a plush bunny in her place.

I look around the room, and I see that it is quite a comfortable one. Lots of decorations, knick-knacks and what not, almost no colors besides white. A room for a young princess. Hell, I could even see a double-sized, perhaps even a queen-sized bed.

Looking out through the window, I see a slightly purple sky in the distance. It does not take me long to realize that this room is in some sort of a castle, high up in the sky. I could see fog below, obscuring the ground. What was strange, that I could see a few, massive-sized, tentacles rise up from the fog, flail about a little bit, then go back in the fog. That was a bizarre sight. It almost made me think that there is something lurking down there, in the fog.

I walk out of the room after a minute or so, and I find that everything is quite...light. Low gravity. I could pretty much float around and practically not use my own two legs. Floating and floating, I explore the castle further. The architecture itself looks quite clean, still retaining the ''only white color permitted'' thing. Very few other colors, and even then they were incredibly light.

Long corridors, stretching out far. However, there were also a lot of doors leading to rooms unknown to me. Almost no variation in doors. Soon enough, I start to realize that the structure itself is a little bit...oddly built. It's not proper. There are some staircases in weird positions, incredibly long corridors, in general everything was warped.

(1/2)
>>
File: 1370696905103.jpg (860KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1370696905103.jpg
860KB, 1920x1200px
>>16954997

I seem to find myself in a rather big and spacious room. Yet again, the staircases leading downwards were warped again. A normal person would have troubles walking around this place. There are a lot of bookshelves downstairs, leading me to think that this is a library of some sorts. However, almost all of the books were on the ground, scattered wildly. Disorganized? Or did something just happen?

I float downstairs, and in the middle of the room I see a...globe. It seemed to have a working light bulb inside, making the globe glow a little bit. It seemed to have problems deciding between a solid wood globe and a plastic one. At some point, it simply just...falls off the table it stood on. The light bulb shatters, and everything is shrouded in darkness.

This is where I find myself at a well... standstill. Either I explore further, the Void, or I back out. I decide to explore further, and well...I didn't see anything special in any way, simply that the void itself was filled with stars. It looked rather pretty.

I felt a draw towards a very specific mindscape ''bubble''; that almost seemed like something you should know. That particular bubble contained...white rabbits. And then a big one, reminiscent of the one in Alice in Wonderland. He held one of those old watches in his hand, pointing and tapping the clock itself. He seemed to talk in a very rushed manner, but I could hear nothing. Time? Something about time? How bizarre.

Alright, I hope this was good for ya! This was an interesting expedition, so to speak.
>>
>>16954965
I think you'll handle it, don't fret your head all too much about it all. Everyone has their rough days, just gotta bear with them as best as you can until they waver away.

Give it some time. The thread is always more alive at a later date.
>>
>>16954984

8 of Swords Reversed

Shows you need to make some changes with your work in order to find success. Make careful assessments, trust yourself, and put them into action.
>>
It's so traumatic, cant quite remember. Do the cards say i had a home invasion?
Libra cusp
>>
Male, 20, Leo

Is it possible to tell me what awaits me during the next few months?
>>
Can i get a reading i keep seem to be getting missed in every thread
>>16954441
>>16954441
>>
>>16955025
>air query
>wonders why you get skipped
>>
>>16954916

>The Justice

As the name suggests everything will fall to it's place.

Its a time to balance the scales, responsible people will be compensated and the truth will catch with liters and cheaters.

Its a time to think logically and put emotions on the side.

Also if you are in some sort of legal or paper struggle you will end up victorious.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>16955028
Okay well then something more specific like a general reading/love reading
>>
>>16954440
>Samantha

She started coming on to me after she broke up with her bf, I introduced myself, that went well but I realized I had serious feels for her soon after. These feels are so strong it actually scares me cause I feel vulnerable around her like ive never experienced. We've had trouble talking cause we avoid awkward interaction. My impression is she probably thought I was just some guy she was attracted to, realized she has serious feels as well and is scared of entering into anything real cause she just got out of a bad relationship which I think she's still hurt from. Honestly when I try to talk to her she's really nervous or uncomfortable, almost like she thinks I'm going to hit her. She has no trouble talking to any of the hundreds of people at work but I notice with me it's really hard for her. I really think if she truly didn't give a shit about me, it would be a simple thing to just bullshit with me.
>>
>>16955032
r you ignoring me? i asked you for your help since yesterday :/ what can i give you in exchange for your reading?
>>
>>16955000
Wow, that is very interesting. The only thing that could link the rabbits is that the rabbit is my sons spirit animal. I did feel light headed for about 10-15 minutes and I started getting a headache reading the mindscape. Is there a way to figure out what the "time" thing means? Soooo many questions lol. Thank you bunches Yalda! Maybe one of these days,weeks, months I could get a soulscape from you but only after I pass the hurdles that I'm stuck on. I know those are way draining on you.
>>
>>16955046

Tag me your cuestión. Sorry if i skipp i hacen y be en doping too much readings lately
>>
>>16955017
Thanks! I'll keep this in mind
>>
>>16955050
>Hi NewHelp,
>I asked you for a reading yesterday and I waited for you to come back but you never did..
>female in my 20's, wondering if it's all in my head or if he really cared/cares for me. Is my only option to move on? Am I holding onto a ghost? What are his feelings for me?
>Thanks, newhelp. I hope you have time to do a reading for me.
that's what i wrote.
i'm sorry. ive just been really depressed and idk why he never gave me any sort of closure. i have horrible dreams about him and i just want it all to stop. why is this happening to me?
>>
>>16955000
Do you think you can enter my mind and figure out why I am feeling suicidal?
>>
Can another reader tell me about this guy who thinks we're soulmates? He's trying to move really fast into a relationship with me and its just uncomfortable for me somewhat.
>>
File: 1370697536940.jpg (625KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1370697536940.jpg
625KB, 1920x1080px
>>16955047
Ah shit, sorry about the light head and the headache; I honestly wasn't expecting one to happen to you. Darn it.

That time thing really was surprising. It honestly looked like he was trying to tell me to ''look'' at the clock. To pay attention. To make sure that I keep a track of the time. Hmm... I was wondering whether to take it too literally or not, but I'll probably leave that one to you to figure out.

No problem and I'm not handing out soulscapes like candy as I do with mindscapes - just no. I outright refuse to do one of those for querents on /x/. No insults, but nah.

>>16955059
I do not think I would entirely be able to do so. Even if I would be able to see anything, it would be shrouded to hell and back with allegory and symbolism. Sorry, anon. Even then, I wanted to do two mindscapes for two very specific people.
>>
>>16955070
Well...what could I do to make you want to do a mindscape for me? I understand maybe I'm not someone you want to enter, but won't you have pity on me? I've always wanted a mindscape from you.
>>
>>16954877

>Ace of Wands
>The Hanged Man
>Ace of Cups Reversed

Kind of a contradictory reading but I'll try my best.

It seems that you are overflowed with emotions.

Try not to... Try to see thing in a new perspective instead. There might be sacrifice to make in order to advance but it will lead to a better good.

In other words you need to man up a little. Or at least I see it That way. Also it might suggest to look at precious readings you have got (if you have got any).

Hope it helped.
>>
>>16955070
Hey I understand lol. Again, I really appreciate it :D. Oh do you remember the expression on the rabbits face with the clock?
>>
>>16955054

It seems pretty clear that he indeed cares for you. However there is something stopping him but I can't clearly understand why.

It seems to be some form of misunderstanding... Perhaps he has someone else in mind? I don't know

It seems that he actually think He can do better or is being malicious without knowing.. Oddly I'll say It's nothing to be really worried.

There seems to be an unbalance of power in this relationship... Tell me how accurate/off in am right now release and I'll give you some advice.
>>
File: 1370699033626.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1370699033626.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>16955076
All too tempted to give in and give one to you, but I'm trying to not put too much stress on my mind. Doing all those readings on Saturday screwed me up and I had to take a break. I just thought that doing a mindscape for someone who actually asked me several times would be necessary, sooner or later. You however...-sigh-.

It's not the matter of me not wanting to enter your mindscape. It's the matter of me trying to have a break, is all. Nothing against you or your reasons for asking for one.

>>16955078
Th-thanks for understanding. And well, he seemed to be relatively...ah...annoyed, perhaps? Not entirely angry, but he was definitely not cheerful or anything like that.
>>
>>16955077
Sagittarius, female,

does she want me to contact her on snapchat or text her? She's been distant lately and hasn't asked how I've been.

Last time we talked was how I couldn't make it to a party for more detail.

Just curious
>>
>>16954193
Female 24 Libra
Love reading?
>>
>>16955094
Ha! That sounds like my spirit lol.
>>
>>16955000

Yalda my memory fades but I think you were one of the first readers on div to give me a read.

I think it was even in spanish... Was it you or I am confusing readers?
>>
>>16955101
If it was in Spanish, it was BV who gave you the reading. I can't speak or even understand Spanish, let alone write in it. So you're definitely confusing readers here, New.

I may have given you a reading or two some time ago, but eh, not sure really.

>>16955099
Well, it seems to wish for you to pay attention to something along the lines of time. A little bit of an oddball, but eh. Didn't seem to be malicious or anything, which is great.
>>
>>16955077
Tough, but fair. Thanks for the general readings, my man. Also, a question for shits and giggles, you dont gotta answer. Got any potential for the occult? Would love to say fuck it and be a wizard haha.
>>
>>16955105
Oh no don't mistake me.
I know you have gave me readings before and I haven't forgot them. But the first reading I got it was a Scry and really similar to your type of Scrying.

It might have been BV but he usually do them shorter so I don't know.

Ahhh the weird thing is I remember the reading correctly but not the reader... Perhaps it was an anon.
>>
>>16955106
In fact that passed to my head while doing your readings... Kind of surprising to be honest.

Well I'll say you have a talent for that. Just because it passed on my head.
>>
>>16955096
Oh I think I remember you. Give me some time I can't do any readings for the moment.
>>
>>16955125
Wow, was expecting mundane. Pretty tickled about that. Thanks for wonderful advice youve given me. Last question, and ill stop hounding you, i promise. Can you point me in the right direction for the occult thing.
>>
>>16955105
Now that you mention I think it indeed was BV.

I'll ask him when he shows around.
Just because the reading was on rhymes.
>>
Querent: Why do you shitpost, OP ?!
>>
>>16955089
You are so accurate that you should be called Oldhelp not Newhelp.

Please continue??

I am so confused as well as to why he ended our relationship. It must be that he thinks he can do better because he is educated and comes from money as where I am not and I do not.

I don't know why I feel so torn up inside; usually I would say screw them and move on but he is almost impossible to move on from, and I don't get why! Please can you shed some advice? Did you do a three card reading? How did you come up with the fact that he cares about me?
>>
M/22/taurus

Just interested in a general reading. Have been conscious of certain numbers and symbols recently.
>>
>>16955129
Well I don't know much about occult subjects but definitely don't go for something related to emotions but something to do with energy and some form of power/courage
>>
>>16955032
Thanks a ton man, you are the broest!
>>
>>16955139

It was a relationship spread and all the cards were positive on his side exempting the behaviour who was represented by the Two fo wand reversed.

The relationship was represented by Ten of Cups

My advice for you will be to think before you speak, don't be too clingy or compulsive.

Avoid fights too.

I wish you luck, I think you have a great opportunity with a great guy.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>16955148
Again, thanks a lot buddy. Idk how, but i definitely am going to try to send you good vibes. You are the man.
>>
>>16955163
Thank you so much for taking the time out to help me and give me advice.

We are not on speaking terms. It's been about 3 weeks of silence on both of our parts. I can feel him struggling; and i know he knows i am struggling as well. Does any of that even make sense? How can I feel something I have no proof about..? it's the oddest thing.
>>
>>16955105
Yea from what I remember Thoth telling me about him, he said he is impatient with where he is wanting me to go and things to accomplish lol.
>>
>>16955175
Although I'm not sure WHY he's impatient. Makes me wonder if I have to hit certain marks in specific times.
>>
So, is Thoth dead? It's been weeks without him. Anyone have any updates about what he's been up to?
>>
>>16955175
Another thing I remembered just now, Yalda. Im guessing towards the end of the mindscape, I started getting an odd shooting pain on the left side of my head and I remember telling my spirit to not block you so maybe that was his response back to me... he's got jokes lol.
>>
>>16955195
He's probably been concentrating on school while he waits for his new deck.
>>
>>16955163
>>16955096
Still here, just came back hoping you're up for the reading?
>>
>>16955195
Last I heard, he's passed the divination torch onto someone else and moved on to bigger things.

I.E he's a travelling wizard now
someone feel free to confirm or deny tho
>>
File: tumblr_m0s8gfkQQE1qk0mloo1_500.jpg (33KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m0s8gfkQQE1qk0mloo1_500.jpg
33KB, 500x340px
>>16955195
Toth's dead baby, Toth's dead.
>>
>>16955219
Give me 5 and I'll get to it.
>>
Anyone still doing readings?
>>
>>16955219
Anyone can answer anything as kill yourself, or 'great future unto you' or buy more stocks...
>>
>>16955219

She seems bussie at the moment. Is she working a lot?

My advice would be to keep on it. Maybe even be more direct/clear with her.

Don't back down I think perseverance will be The key.
>>
>>16955227
>>16955229
>dead or a traveling wizard

so is it safe to assume that thoth is now a living legend? lol
does the guy even practice magick, or is it just divination?
>>
>>16955264
he practice Magick too. he is supposed to be decent enough at it but what would i know.
>>
>>16954924
Please consider doing my request :/
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 600x903px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 600x903px
I'll be around to chat divination practice/theory. I'm not taking querents at this time. I'm sorry in advance if I seen brief or short with replies. I'm still fighting the good fight.
>>
>>16955309
do YOU know what happened to thoth?
>>
>>16955309
Please tell me that pic isn't real
>>
>>16955309

hey Hijinks!

Recently i feel like my readings are getting less and less accurate.

I have seen some people asking about cleaning their Tarot decks before. Do you think that would help?
>>
File: 1367432997017.gif (923KB, 499x470px) Image search: [Google]
1367432997017.gif
923KB, 499x470px
in spirit of cats
in body of maggots
given shall be a reading
to one and only one of querents

give me your gender and query
and i shall see what i can see
only one reading
reading reading
>>
>>16955339
female libra
>>
>>16955339
Male.
Is there a reason that a certain person has maintained being a recurring thought manifestation for so long?
>>
>>16955339
hello yaldabaoth. Why swap back and forth between trips?
>>
>>16955332
google "chase no face"
cry
>>
>>16955341
a love reading would be great..
>>
File: David.jpg (184KB, 1854x356px) Image search: [Google]
David.jpg
184KB, 1854x356px
>>16954879
Hello, just wanted to thank you for the reading you gave me a couple of days ago. I asked you how my great-great-great-grandfather died and you said he was murdered or killed himself. He disappeared in the early 1900s and my family suspects that he was murdered, but no one really knows as his body was never found.
>>
File: 1368380482408.gif (1021KB, 238x156px)
1368380482408.gif
1021KB, 238x156px
>>16955345
two sharp and battle ready daggers
crossed they are being held
there is a strange orb hanging in the middle
some sort of a spell perhaps

held by two hands they are
moving about in ways that spoke to me of an art
a martial art
this is a dance of death

the blades shine in the light
moving around and cutting through the air
the person knew their moves well
even though there were a few hitches here and there

trails of black and dark
they followed the two daggers along
the dance of death and darkness
the readying of a battle

eventually the person stops their dance
and ends with a simple hand gesture and a rite of ending
this is a practice of sorts
but for what would one practice such a dance

this was but a training area
a dojo for an art of death
daggers with such an appearance
rarely used for anything else but murder

interesting sights these were
two daemonic looking daggers
with a person practicing a dance of sorts
perhaps the answer is quite clear to you

>>16955341
>>16955350
i have to apologize to you
i saw no query in your first post
and the second querent came
it seems that today you shall be skipped

>>16955346
foolishness abound
do not confuse me for others
there is already very little reason for me to show up
do not make it waver away
>>
>>16955387
But everyone knows you're Yaldabaoth silly! No reason to hide it.
>>
>>16955387
okay, thanks anyway..
>>
>>16955387
Female
Could you please see what is hindering my growth and how I could overcome it? I have been in a pretty bad mental state for the last years and quite recently I've had a lot of uncontrolable mood swings and have the feeling as if an invisible hook is keeping me from doing my work.
>>
>>16955387
This hasn't cleared anything up for me at all. I really wish it did. Thank you though, for your time. I'll try read a bit more into it and see if that helps but I'm unfortunately none the wiser.
>>
File: 1365370023898.gif (861KB, 420x297px) Image search: [Google]
1365370023898.gif
861KB, 420x297px
>>16955398
it is a shame indeed
i was fearing such a thing will happen
the sights felt quite loose to me
it seems to be a sign for me to stop in entirety

ask others then
do not pay too much heed to what i saw
perhaps they will provide more insight
best of luck with that
>>
>>16955105
> If it was in Spanish, it was BV who gave you the reading
Wait, he speaks Spanish?

>>16955118
> But the first reading I got it was a Scry and really similar to your type of Scrying.
He taught her, I think

>>16955346
Probably some poetry divination tradition
>yfw they are part of a secret cult of poet-scryers
>>
>>16955404
I felt a lot more than I understood while reading. Struck with something overwhelming. I will indeed do that. Thank you again
>>
I keep seeing these and I keep ignoring them, so here goes.

Male, Leo, 24

How far will my interest in taking up welding as a career choice get me? Either that or just tell me anything you want.
>>
Hi! I'm here to give some tarot readings. I'm working to improve my deck builded with the Fifth Formula of the Zoëtic Grimoire of Zos, by A. O. Spare.

Give me the necessary infos to understand better your situation ;) for a general reading I don't need anything, for a specific question...

My FAQ: http://pastebin.com/YzavSPBL

Feel free to email me! I'm not only a tarot reader: I am a "complete" magician, so I am open to different requests (via email)
>>
>>16955439
General please
>>
>>16955439
fem, libra
love reading please?
>>
>>16955432
(those are for my reference: 5b, 11d, 7s*, 6d, 11b*, 5s, 2c*)

You have all the qualities to start the career of your choice, but your work enviroment won't be good and you will find lots of enemies. Also, don't choose a s.o. that has a job similar to yours.
>>
>>16955439
>>16955449

Idk If it's necessary but I am Male Cancer.
>>
>>16955439
Male. Leo.
As I've just had a reading if anyone asks then I'm happy to be put to the back.
Very specific question also so if it's too vague I can attempt to add detail.

Is there a reason that a certain person has maintained being a recurring thought manifestation for so long?

Thanks if you get around to it
>>
>>16955449
(10b, 12b*, 2c*, 3d*, 6s*, 12c*, 12b*)
WOW. I see a strong contraposition between you ("free spirit") and a "commander" (your father?). This is really bad, because this commander has an influence over your career and your love life.
>>
>>16955439
I would like a reading from you.

I may or may not have an entity who is trying to reach out to me. I am unaware of it's intentions and purpose, but it does not seem to be entirely malevolent.

Could you perhaps tell me what it wants to do with me?
>>
>>16955451
(2d*, 10d, 7d, 5d, 1c, 4b, 12s)
A "nerdy" (studious) guy will wait for you... but you have to get your shit done. There will be moments that you will be really alone, but this is good, because with perseverance you will get results.
>>
>>16955454

"s.o." being "significant other", right?
>>
>>16955473
Yes.
>>
>>16955439
Hello there

I have a grand (occult) project of sorts, and I'm a bit confused on the next step. Whether there is something major that must be done right now, or whether I have completed major steps and am free to take on other projects right now, I would like general guidance. Thank you
>>
>>16955439

Just a general reading please
>>
>>16955439
I am considering making a deal with a certain entity with whom I have worked together in the past. I'm not sure if it will be beneficial or not to me this time. What say the cards?
>>
>>16955465

Not my father... More like my boss.

And well the reading was somewhat spot on Altough I haven't had "love life" in over a year... I supposed it could refer to self love or something related to passion (hobbys and the sort)

And well carreer wise well... He is my boss for a reason.

Anyways thanks for the reading!
>>
>>16955458
(3b*, 7c*, 10s, 12c, 3s, 1s, 7c*)
No real reason. Better: if there is a reason, this is just to make you ask this question. You have to be more down to earth. New, more exciting thing will happen when you will realize this.
>>
>>16955471
thankss
>>
If someone can tell me Thoth's location and where he mainly operates now, I will grant them three divine blessings.
This is highly important.
>>
>>16955439

Hey trems. I got women on the mind again. Can you tell me, do I have a good shot at being romantically involved with Emily? If not, is there another girl in the near future id get along better with?

And no I dont mind chilling on the sidelines either... once I come to terms that I dont have a choice >.>
>>
>>16955468
(2d*, 5s*, P 6b*, 6d*, 1b, 10b, 5c)
No entities. Just relax :) Try volunteering sometimes: it's a medicine for some "regrets".
>>
>>16955489
Although that makes even less sense to me than it previously did combined with the first reading.
>>16955387
The question has always been a visible one to me, although it seems there's obviously something I'm missing and is very much bothering me now.
Thank you though :)
>>
>>16955478
(11b, 12d*, 6c, 5b, 7s*, 6s*, 5d*)
Remember that in magic(k), Will is really important. Don't be impulsive and be self-confident (but not arrogant). Check your magical diary. "Verba volant, scripta manent".
>>
>>16955480
(10b*, 12c, 5b*, 10d*, 6s, 6b, 2b)
You don't want to "study" (if you are not a student, to bring-up-to-date the knowledge that your work needs). This is not a problem, because you can change your career.
>>
>>16955484
(2s, 10d*, 4d, 3b, 7c, 12c*, 3c*)
Doubt everything. With enough preparation and imagination, the deal will go well, but this entity will not be really friendly/generous.
>>
>>16955510
I'm not sure how much this clarifies to me yet, but I'll keep it in mind; thanks.
>>
>>16955485
Maybe your work is influencing directly also your love life... it was more a "romantic love".

>>16955491
:)

>>16955492
I am not able to determine precise locations with the tarot. If you want, you can email me and we can think about a method.
>>
>>16955548
hey i'm the one with the "nerd" guy

now, there's someone whose name means "wise", but i don't know if he's studious or not. Could it be him? I don't think I know someone else who's studious lol.
>>
Hello!

I'd very much like a reading if thats cool.

Thx
>>
>>16955498
(1s*, 11s*, 5b*, 11c*, 3s*, 2d*, 4c*)
ALL THE CARDS ARE REVERSED! You are really irrelevant in Emily life... and in every other girl you know. Be more communicative, bring something new in your life, OMFG do something!
>>
>>16955498

Male virgo, 30, hazel eyes, oval burn scar on my left leg. If you need some personal reference
>>
>>16955562

What the fuuuuuuu... well what am I supposed to do then? Where are the goddamn opportunities? You think id be worrying about these women and people if I wasnt searching for those already?

Tell me something I can use, Jesus
>>
>>16955560
(12s, 6b, 10c, 7b*, 4s, 6b, 5c*)
Maybe he is the "nerd" one... The things will go smooth with him (the "nerd"). Another hint: "mail"?
>>
>>16955439
general reading please
>>
>>16955561
(10d*, 5d*, 7d*, 5c, 6d*, 11d, 4b)
Try to no be a workaholic/studyaholic, do not build an "ivory tower": you can be efficient without losing your social life.
>>
>>16955439
Can I have a career reading?
>>
>>16955581
okayy thanks <3
>>
>>16955313
I do not.

>>16955332
It is a real cat. Don't feel bad for him, he's real popular now and has a loving family to take care of him.

If I were Chase, or had a disfigured face, I'd be glad to be so fortunate and not dead.

>>16955334
Are you "badgering the cards"?
>performing too many divinations in sequence

Also, yeah - there are many ways to cleanse your deck.
>>
>>16955595
>>16955581
>>16955562
This is really me, I closed my browser and forgot to input the name again

>>16955579
(3c*, 10s, )
Drop already the girls that friendzoned you (be honest with yourself doing this). Be a good listener, care really for them, not only because you want to fuck them or because you are scared to be lonely. Talk to them, be yourself. Do not date more than one girl at the same time.
>>
>>16955582
>>16955599

Sorry, reading >>16955625 shifted me out of paradigm and I am really tired now. Feel free to ask others a reading, or if you are not in a hurry, you can email me (I will reply in 10 hours...)
>>
>>16955595

Yeah, I've been working on that for a while. Lost many a GF.

I'd love to hear more if you have anyting
>>
>>16955625

Yeah Badgering the card could be an issue... I just get upset when in deep the reading off or not making any sense.

Its crazy, some times I can give extremily detailed readings but other times I can't understand what the Heck I am reading... Perhaps I should take a break or I don't know.

Or maybe I should get serious and try to learn Scrying.

Has this happen to you before? Getting bad "streaks"?
>>
>>16955655

Sorry, see >>16955655 (do not worry, email readings are also free :)
>>
22/m/taurus.

3rd times the charm, right? Lol
>>
>>16955626

... I've done all that... and do all that.

I need something to aim for, and apparently there's nothing there
>>
File: IMG_8031.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8031.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>16955664

Ahh, thanks. Email readings?
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s13V7aXUyjYf

Three quick readings, get 'em while you can!
Give me your query and say woman or man!
>>
>>16955708
Women
Will I be a successful artist?
>>
>>16955708
Man

Query: Will she come to me?
>>
>>16955659
So, new help, I think every diviner has periods of doubt or a feeling as if they are not accurate/inadequate. And there are several divination methods - to say that one is superior to another I would say is incorrect. You should work with the method that works for you. The one that you can interpret and understand the easiest. Think of it as like a language. You may be able to speak several languages but there might be one or two that you are especially well at. Same thing could be applied for divination.

Also in terms of accuracy, I would say that it's more important to help the querent than it is to be "accurate". These feelings of inadequacy you have, might just be stemming from that you are new or that you're still learning. There's nothing wrong with these feelings, it's natural. They will subside once you get more practice in and become more comfortable with your favorites or particular type of divination method.

I would also recommend meditation and/or other rituals to help get you into "the zone". If you, your self, are not at peace- it might be a little bit difficult to provide proper help.
>>
>>16955708
What is my spirit trying to tell me involving "time"
Female
>>
Male
Virgo
General reading,pls
>>
>>16955708

See a woman coming my way?

Man
>>
>>16955742
*attached spirit
>>
How about a read regarding my previous relationship and why our paths crossed?
>>
>>16955724
>Temperance, 4 of Cups, 7 of Pentacles, King of Pentacles

Lass, it looks pretty good, but I have it understood that you may have some issue with focus in some way. I know that you dream and dream of the day when your art is known to all, but your efforts reflect that a bit circumspect you seem in some way! Ah, a bit afraid to shake it up just a bit? Well, before you decide to quit, I think you should strike a balance between stubbornness and your willingness to experiment a bit now. Combine the old ways with the new somehow, and I think your determined stance shall lead you to a good end! The King of Pentacles shows that your efforts may very well send some money your way! Best luck; I hope that I've read true today.

>>16955726
Coming right up

>>16955742
Not doing spirit readings in public, sorry. Any other query?
>>
24 year old male
Taurus
5 foot 11
tell me my destiny
>>
>>16955789
Darn it! Lol. I'll pass for now BV, thank you :D
>>
>>16955742

Dunno but if you figure it out let me know. My spirit/the universe brings it up to me fairly often, as well.
>>
File: topoyiyo5.jpg (62KB, 560x280px)
topoyiyo5.jpg
62KB, 560x280px
>>16955733

Thanks!

I actually started doing meditation again a couple of days ago for the same reason. Glad you also think it could help.

And well yeah, this are somehow troubling times for me but oh well... That seems to be a patern.

I still think something is off but I'll give it time and meditate as you say. And by the way I didn't tried to say that Scrying is better than Tarot, it's just the only other divinatory method I could try for the time being.

I mean I could try to divine with smoke but all I see is.... Smoke. I want to see those epic scenarios you guys talk so often.

Anyways I'm rambling again.

As always, thanks for your help Hijinks!
>>
Male
Cancer Sun Libra Ascendant

Can you tell me what is in store for me this month? Things are beginning to come to fruition, and it seems a negative time in my life is finally coming to a close. I want to know what I can do to make things go as smoothly as possible.
>>
>>16955789
Thank you very much.
>>
Male Capricorn, born 20th of January.

I need a reading. I don't believe in these things in a way, but then again, I'm superstitious enough to listen to what do you have to say.
>>
>>16955726
>Queen of Cups (reversed)
>2 of Swords (reversed), 5 of Wands (reversed), 3 of Cups (reversed)
>King of Wands (reversed), The Empress, The World (reversed)

Oh lad...well, this looks pretty bad. The overall situation points to some puissant privation in affection twixt you two. You're desperate for something to happen, but you're not willing to cause it to. Well, friend, your passivity doesn't quite bend her mind the right way, and she still seems somewhat inclined to stay away. Why? She feels she doesn't really need you, and you seem unable to light the fire in her that you'd need to. To put it in manner most blunt and short, she doesn't see you as sufficiently strapping and manly for her, sport.

If you'd like to move ahead and get her into bed, you need to be a bit more direct and exciting in a way. I don't see it in the spread, but I feel it in there that in some strange way she cares, but perhaps just as a friend. Well, friend, you should be just a bit more bold, or else move on; there plenty of girls out there, you know.

>>16955801
No worries; hit me up one of these evenings (daytime here still).

>>16955749
I'll do yours in about an hour and a half. Is that alright with you, lad?
>>
File: 20151110_173604.jpg (4MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20151110_173604.jpg
4MB, 4160x2340px
Could someone read this? :^)
>>
>>16955836

>hour and a half

That's fine, no rush
>>
>>16955836
West coast, right? I'm east coast and I'll he here. I lurk about :D
>>
>>16955836
Wow. I'm aware that I have a long way to go but, I don't know. Actually it might be pretty accurate.
>To put it in manner most blunt and short, she doesn't see you as sufficiently strapping and manly for her, sport.
I don't know, but it would be pretty much the case because I'm younger and less fit than her. Anyway, thank you, good reading 10/10. By the way, do you ever hang out in the chatroom? You remind me of someone I should talk to.
>>
>>16955864
*be
>>
>>16955836
>>16955865
And also, what did you mean by being more "direct and exciting"?
>>
>>16955842
That's a runner raising their arms after a race (prolly won the race) :^)
>>
>>16954193
None of this shit works, why even do it?
>>
File: smk2.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
smk2.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>16955842
>>16955877

And this?
>>
Male, 18, Aquarius.
Idk
>>
>>16955883
A person holding an umbrella or a cane is sitting at a waiting shed.
Don't mind me, NewHelp.
>>
>>16955938
i know just screwing around with my cigar :P
>>
File: The_crawler.jpg (58KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
The_crawler.jpg
58KB, 800x450px
>>16955883
Oh holy shit do you not see the horrifying face at the top (right aide up) its like a muthafuckin' ghoul or something bro I'm scared
See the dark part as an eye and the face looks pretty much just like in pic related
Spooked.
>>
>>16955950
nah bro, that's just Jordan
>>
>>16955950

I actually did see a monsters face lol
>>
>>16955968
AhHahaha fuck dude you just won. Idk what you won, but you won it.

*dunks
>>
>>16955749
I see a tall skinny woman...light-skinned she might be. She's naturally coquette, and she'll likely get your...blood running. Black lycra pants that show off her ass, or at least what she has of it...skinny, if you recall, but I know that big butts don't do it for for all.

I see...an expression that looks somewhat blank on her face, and you'll be by this detail disinclined to give chase. Talk to her a bit, but don't worry too much if she doesn't respond right away. She'll seem a bit bored at first, but wants to see what your game is worth and just how you'll play.

On her face...I see DSL, and you'll be able to tell that you're getting somewhere when she has the slightest, the slightest of smiles. If she bites her lip, then you know you've hit appropriately. It will take you a while, but you can get there eventually, but only if you make sure to follow through with you bold wooing.

This one might be a bit tough, but I wish you the best of luck.

>>16955819
We all look forward to your artistry fame!

>>16955864
Yes, West Coast, indeed. But, I'm not likely to read as much lately; I'm busy job-hunting, actually.

>>16955871
More "Chad," as they say here on 4chan.

>>16955865
Between the King of Wands reversed and the Empress in the spread, I figured that you might be a bit too timid for her, my friend. You fail to excite, much less to incite her to thoughts of popping off to bed. Basically, she sees you as a Nice Guy (TM).

I'm occasionally in the chat, but I mostly lurk for the occasional occult discussion. But, like I mentioned, I'm busy job-hunting lately.
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 348x678px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 348x678px
>>16954193
>>
>>16956082

Hey BV!

How is your night going so far?
>>
>>16956082
I definitely understand that fun lol. Just let me know if you want to do that reading when you do get a chance to read. I just read something interesting that might go with it.
>>
>>16956082

Dunno, man. I'm hardly looking for "tough" right now... I want something meaningful, not games...

But yeah I hope I come across this woman anyway. Sounds interesting. Hope you're right.
>>
>>16954193
male, Aquarius 18
general reading, i recently cut my left hand with my right while cooking the other day, was this just shit luck or does it mean something?
>>
>>16956234

it means you're bad at cooking, apparently
>>
>>16956243
thank you magic genie person for this wise insight into my deeper being
>>
>>16956234
>>16956243
Or that humble beginnings and mistakes lead to learning and experience.
>>
>>16956262

no problem, next time watch out for those knives and bring some bandaids with ya
>>
>>16956263
my paranoid ass thought it was a warning from the universe telling me that someone who i considered my " right hand" was going to turn on me, but I like yours better, it's more cheery
>>16956265
will do mang, I need to mind my utensils
>>
>>16956082
BV, do you know where thoth is? really need to talk with him..
>>
>>16956429
He pops in but right now I think life has him occupied.
>>
>>16956119
Just got home, actually; off tonight shall be some more job-hunting. Hope you're doing well this evening.

>>16956182
Ah, that's the thing about scrying, lad: it often shows the next opportunity you'll have. That doesn't mean it's worth pursuing, though. To tell you a story...I once had a love scry from a certain scry guy that predicted a woman I'd later meet /quite/ accurately...but damn, I noped when I heard her voice, though.
>tfw can't yet scry as accurately as our beloved Jinxie

>>16956135
Look for when I'm reading at night; when I read in the afternoon, it's usually on my lunch break at work.

>>16956429
Sorry, I'm not as sociable as I used to be, so I'm not really aware of others' comings and goings. Last time he was reading, he mentioned something about exams, I think.

>>16956243
Jesse needs to keep cooking

>>16955405
yes
yes
:^)
>>
How do I go about resolving the argument I had with my guy friend? I'm feeling really hurt because he has never been angry at me before and I'm really shaken :(

female
cancer sun, pisces moon, virgo rising

I'd appreciate any advice or reading if someone has the time
>>
>>16956574
>tfw can't yet scry as accurately as our beloved Jinxie

Oh BV, you fervently honor, humble, and flatter me with your illustrious lies.
>>
>>16956574

My evenings are always better than the day. So I guess I am doing ok.

By the way BV I wanted to ask you. Back When I started here on /div/, I remember a Reader giving me a scry in spanish.

Was it you? I can't quite remember.
>>
>>16956686

Dropped trips.
>>
>>16956686
>>16956693
That was me, alright:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16587486/#q16588121

It wasn't my best work, but I see you took my advice to heart anyway, and I hope it's worked out well for you thus far.

>>16956606
;)
>>
>>16956841
>http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16587486/#q16588121
>tfw i can't spanish
>>
Anyone doing readings?
>>
>>16955339
female scorpio
birthday today???pree please
>>
>>16956949
Not reading now. But I'll take recommendations for tomorrow.

How shall I divine?
>>
>>16956841
Hey thanks! I just felt the need to read it again.

By the way, is Lo the same person As Yalda?
>>
I will do readings.
>>
>>16956972
scrying pls
>>
>>16956982
That's one for scrying...
>>
>>16956972

Smoke! :^)

I want to see someone divining whit smoke :P
>>
>>16956981
Could you read me please? >>16956575
>>
>>16956989
Is scrying like a mindscape or what is the difference?
>>
Male
Cancer

How do I handle my current predicament?
>>
>>16956981
How to proceed in developing creative talents
B.W. Male, Gemini, 23yo
>>
>>16957003
>How do I go about resolving the argument I had with my guy friend? ...

You're life is way more important than an arguement
>>
>>16957008
>How do I handle my current predicament?

You are more alert, and thus more aware, when you are calmed down.
>>
File: 1446582383695.png (69KB, 366x413px) Image search: [Google]
1446582383695.png
69KB, 366x413px
>>16956981
Male
Libra

Will I be successful in 2016 or will I crash and burn?
>>
Male
Gemini

Will I succeed as school or should I drop out and start pursuing other things?
>>
>>16957017
>How to proceed in developing creative talents

Well, do you even have a message you'd like to share with the rest of the world?
>>
>>16956993
One for capnomancy...

>>16957004
There are many forms of scrying - the term simply means "to look" or catch a glimpse of.

Some scyers make mental workspaces or entire worlds to work in. Some even have OBEs or astral project. Some enter a meditative, trance-like state. Further still, some stare at mirrors, still water, or crystal balls to receive visions or see distortions. Furthermore, some scryers take hallucinogenic drugs to have their visions. There are many ways to see and many perspectives to choose from.
>>
>>16957048
>Will I be successful in 2016 or will I crash and burn?

The world doesn't hurt you as bad as you do to yourself.
>>
>>16957058
>Will I succeed as school or should I drop out and start pursuing other things?

Yes, if these things interest you to keep learning.
>>
>>16957061
Female, sag, P.A

Does she want me to text her?

Dumb question but just curious if you know
>>
>>16957078
Thanks! Getting anything else? If not it's cool.
>>
>>169570861

No
>>
>>16957089
Don't do anything that would make you incapable of using your mind
>>
>>16957101
That... is actually very sound advice for me. Thanks op!
>>
>>16957086
No
>>
>>16957090
Might I ask why?
>>
>>16957108
You may not
>>
Ah ok that's it with the readings
>>
>>16957118
Lol I see
>>
>>16957066
Oooooooo, scrying could be fun! Yalda gave me my first minds cape today and it was very interesting. Waiting to see if BV reads tonight for a spirit reading since he, attached spirit, made an appearance for Yalda and was conveying a message to get to me lol.
>>
>>16957141
*mindscape
>>
>>16957066
>some scryers take hallucinogenic drugs to have their visions.

Heh, that one's a doozy.
>>
>>16957066
What form of scrying do you usually use?
>>
>>16957066
Thank you for explaining that to me. I apologize that I didn't say that earlier.
>>
wheres the check i lost.
i just actualized rational thought fully for at least this portion of my journey so i dont think i will be able to manifest or seek it out properly.
>>
>>16957141
I'm not reading tonight. I'm finishing up a song I've been working, and I'm being an autist with drums right now.
>implying I'm not always autistic when I write music
>>
Hi need some interpretation please I have seen this during one hell of a drug trip, I had to mediate not to die and than a the apex of my meditation seesion this apperared in my head, all thoughts stopped and I was juste floatting to the center, it had colours tho, purple on the outside channels and the center was a ruby red can someone help me ?
>>
For the current readers what info should I put down?
>>
Any readers online still? I'd like a reading concerning my current love situation.

Female, 23, Leo
>>
>>16957364
Lol :P
>>
>>16957476
The songwriting helps exorcise the feels. I'll probably post it soon.
>>
If a kind anon could direct me to some kind of insight, that would be awesome.

Leo, mix of light/dark brown natural hair. Currently dyed dark auburn. Hazel green eyes, 203 lbs.

My question to throw out there:
There are a couple, but feel free to choose which one to use.

1. What is the probability of getting back together with my recent boyfriend? (we broke up at the end of July, because he has psychological issues to work out with himself) I still love and care for him, but we have only spoken once since the end of August as he needed space.

2. What do you see in terms of how he feels about me? Is there anything there? A candle light flicker?

I would greatly appreciate any answer, but I'd like to hear something other than "get over him", that's just a cliched piece of advice
>>
>>16957634
>203 lbs
If you're female, lose some fucking weight; that will help your chances
>>
>>16957648
I'm male.
And I've love 17lbs so far.

And he's the same weight as I am.
>>
>>16957390
Sounds like the heart
>>
Hello there! Is anyone up for doing readings?
>>
>>16957581
I'll be looking out for it.
>>
Good morning readers. I have a question for you all who have tarot decks. Did you know, when you saw your cards before buying, that they were meant for you? I ask because I have recently found a deck that just screams me and want to make that means I need to get them lol.
>>
>>16958523
*want to make sure
>>
File: image.jpg (307KB, 600x600px)
image.jpg
307KB, 600x600px
>>16957141
That's two for scrying...

>>16957183
Indeed.

>>16957227
A meditative trance. It's as easy as closing your eyes and disappearing.

>>16957291
My pleasure and no worries (:

>>16958523
I own three decks:
>Rider-Waite
>HR Giger
>Marseille

I don't think that you necessarily need to have a deck "call" to you in order for you to get it - though, that is a popular belief. I say "go for it", however - if that's what you desire. Once you're accustomed to the cards - you can read with most any deck
>unless it's really obscure
>>
>>16958537
Thank you :D
>>
>>16958537
Could I also get a scrying? I've never actually had a reading of any kind before, and this sounds like it could be a really nice bit of insight.
>>
>>16958537
scrying would be interesting. And I would be interested in it if you do do it today :3
>>
>>16958537
At what hour more or less are you gonna start reading?
>>
>>16958537
Cool picture
>>
>>16957634
1. The chances are high that you may get back together but low that it will last.

2. He was settling. And deep down maybe you were settling too. Find the one elsewhere.
>>
>>16958724
Probably 2-4 hours from this post. I've got to ritualize and settle.
>>
What do you see, /div/?
>>
>>16958964

I see a pirate playing a horn. Like the ones used on wars and stuff.
>>
>>16958829
Can I join the queue for that? Haha :P
>>
>>16958829
Awesome, thanks. Is there any particular information I can give you that will help the process? I'm this anon.
>>16958578
>>
>>16958964
Birds in a line on a branch. Some stationery and some either about to fly off or flew on to it.
>>
>>16958537
Can you do a scrying for me?
>>
>>16958964
America, Britain, Japan
And a lion
>>
Alright faggots, who is THE BEST tarot reader, would you say?
>>
How is my state magically?

Male
Libra/Virgo
>>
>>16959135
Walter mercado
No contest
>>
>>16958964
you have some work before you and someone, like a boss, is waiting for you to finish it but there is someone or something between you and the boss. that thing or person makes you think about the things from the past or some dreams you had, you know, so you are not able to concentrate on your work. uhh, don't let those things distract you, i guess. also a bird is also waiting for you to finish it and it will fly then. i guess that's like something nice will happen when you finish your thing.

well, i tried.
>>
Since this thread is almost auto-saging, let me make the next thread and I'll start it with readings?

Agreed? Agreed.
>>
>>16958964
>>16959169
oh, yes don't let those things distract you, cause umm one of the things you were thinking about will happen when you finish it. just DO IT.
>>
>>16959181
K
>>
>>16959181
OK. No rush :D
>>
>>16959181
Agree
>>
>>16959181
I'll make the next one right now; come over when you're ready
>>
Checkem over in the

NEW THREAD:
>>16959333
>>
>>16959181
May I have a reading please? A general one would be appreciated.
Jennifer
Leo
>>
>>16956981
Male
Libra

Will I get the girl or are we not right for each other?
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.