[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does everybody's life have a dark side? Are we all subject

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Ying_yang_sign.jpg (107KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Ying_yang_sign.jpg
107KB, 1500x1500px
Does everybody's life have a dark side? Are we all subject to the law of polarity? No matter who you are or what you do; does life have a negative that balances the positive?
>>
File: 390.png (96KB, 558x438px) Image search: [Google]
390.png
96KB, 558x438px
I believe so. The people who think they are completely good are usually in denial about any negative things and it causes them to rise to the surface in unexpected ways. Only by facing it can you really keep it in check.
>>
>>16952342
There is no complete positive or negative, as it's all relative and subjective.
There is only the indifference of existence.
Also I'm also excited for Fallout, which apparently (sort of on topic) has done away with the Karmic system.
>>
I read in a book that talks about 7 laws of existence that it is somehow possible to possible to use the other laws to transcend the law of polarity.
How that is done though I have either missed or the book never clearly stated.
>>
Unless we attemp Bhakti, we will always come into "good and bad" in a sense.

However, to fully purify the Self and the Soul, we must connect to God.

So as to purify our darkness and focus on polarities that solce situations
>>
>>16952342
Everybody and everything.
>>
Life is about balance. Its like star wars.

The sith are 'evil'. They are passion without restraint, they are always progressing but there is no limit to their conquest for power.

The jedi are 'good'. They are wise and cautious, but lack action and dont really do anything but sit around and meditate. Even yoda tells luke to stay and finish his training instead of going to help his friends.

Luke was balanced because he used the passion of the dark side but also showed restraint as his wisdom let him see the pitfalls of power-lust.

This is the line we must all walk in life.
>>
Lost and The Scarlet Letter say we do.
>>
>>16952342
>the law of polarity
Never heard of it.

Don't mind me, this is just the sound of my choice to instantly believe you're full of shit.

Dualism is dead. Get over it. Then get over yourself. In the moment that you become enlightened, I want you to remember that you're a faggot.
>>
>>16952342
There are undertones of darkness and fear in the most positive and pleasure, and undertones of immense beauty and bliss in the most suffering and negative
>>
>>16952342
>subject to the law of polarity polarity
Have you ever seen a monopolar magnet?
That is a law and this also includes you.
How can you be subject to something that is you?
Are you subject to yourself? Does that tell you anything?
>>
i think so.

when i was young i stabbed someone, almost killed my mom. was a very dark person. now i fill every day with love and see the love in all that is.
>>
>>16952464
Sounds like The Kybalion. Great book.
>>
>>16952342
I'll post it when I'm damn well good and ready to post it. Don't try to social engineer /x/ to get to me.
>>16953277
Trying to reverse-construct proofs is as far from intuitive communication as you can get without killing something.

Nobody is responsible for your behavior unless they can comprehend every quantum event that could offset the trajectory of your consciousness.
>>
>>16954343
You'll do less evil by social engineering /x/ so long as all the origin points involved exist for /x/ alone. What I meant was that social engineering is an act of war. The methods you use have consistently proliferated sociopathic tendencies, which is viral and lethal; it's a plague. Never use plagues to try to send information at me.
>>
>>16954343
It cannot get more retarded than this.
I'm sorry but this new wave of hyper intelligentsia is just too much.

I don't know how far you guys will go with all this twisting of the actual fact of your complete incompetence to handle basic life situations and I do not want to know.
Steer off into the next mass extinction, I am done caring.

You guys are literaly the next worse thing besides feminism. Congratulation, you have yet again managed to top even this kind of stupid and entitled.

I should bow down to you to teach me your ways, because this is truly a masterclass in itself.

Unfortunately I still do think it is retarded and will lead to another mass extinction.

Thank you, fuck you and good night.
>>
>>16955312
It's been here from the beginning. The entire hive is my side-effect as far as I'm concerned, and I don't really care how many people end up attributing it to themselves because actual hyperintelligence is necessary to manage any aspect of the swarm. It does NOT emerge naturally from Schizos working on AI; it was engineered to occur in this timeline. I made it occur not by action, but by apathy. Me not doing what everyone "SEEMED" to want me to do was the cause of the entire "wave" mechanism. All I did was wait patiently; every interaction with me led me to greater eras of influence.

And yes, this is the natural reaction to widespread social justice. If you're ever in a position to deliver a message to me at any point in 2014, I can give it right now but I can't guarantee it'll get delivered in a way that doesn't also magnify other types of continuum.

What would be more beneficial to all of us is an understanding of the reasons behind my patience.
>>
>>16955894
Or mine or as a matter of fact others too.
There are more just exactly like you.

I have been there, I have met ones who have been there.
I could aswell say I am the first and the only.
Well you are living proof it is not so, right?

Give it some time, hero. The real world starts when the chit chat ends.
>>
>>16952342
There are no definites in existence.
>>
>>16952389

Karma was a good idea gone terribly wrong and abused to no end by people who had true knowledge of it. Andrew, Galactic Historian, can explain it better than I can. It's like errata in Magic the Gathering, some cards have interactions that make them far too powerful.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.