[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about crystals /x/, i'd like to learn more about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: stoneystones.jpg (124KB, 500x561px) Image search: [Google]
stoneystones.jpg
124KB, 500x561px
Tell me about crystals /x/, i'd like to learn more about them and how I can use them to benefit myself.
>>
Mustard gas
>>
>>16952259
can i use them to make mustard into super mustard
>>
they look purdy
>>
>>16952256
Amethyst makes one sober. Copper detoxifies. Obsidian violently brings gripes to the surface. Lemurian crystals jettison intuition.
>>
>>16952298

Have an amythyst pendant.

Read in another thread that to activate its properties I would need to 'clean' it in salt water, then charge it using sun or moonlight.

Im wondering if I would have to leave it out in a full moon all night or if like 20 minute would do?

How can crystals be used in meditation? Should I just hold it on my third eye?
>>
>>16952437
Wait isn't moonlight basically the sun still
>>
>>16952614

The logic in the thread was that direct sunlight is too powerful to charge the crystal directly, while moonlight is a 'diluted' sunlight.
>>
>>16952256
Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Crystal, Gem, & Metal Magic

That's what you are after. Also, any book written by Scott Cunningham will be a good source of information.
>>
>>16952622
Sunlight fades the color of amethyst.

>>16952437
One night will do.
>>
What will the charged crystal do to me once its charged? Is it supposed to heal or something?
>>
>>16952437
I'm pretty sure you can leave it out as long as you feel you need to. This gets it ready to use. You clean it with salt water to take other peoples' energies out of it (aka people who have touched it).

You hold them or set them on your altar, or whatever table you're doing magick at. They just need to be in your circle (if you've casted one). If you put a charm on one, you just keep it with you, like in your pocket, for it to take affect on you.

I really like amber because it's used in a ton of spells & it's meant for general protection, like a pentagram.

>>16952640
Do this, get a book about them. It'll have tons of shit.
>>
>>16952677
If you put a healing charm or enchantment on it, yes. You need to put your energy in it with whatever your goal is.

Or you can look up lists of what each type of stone represents, and use one of those for its general purpose.
>>
>>16952256
No, you don't. You need to explain the exact sequence of events that led you to post this.

Spare no details and trust that your story will be received by the people that need to hear it most.

This is an order.
>>
>>16952289
They look delicious is what they look.
>>
I like Malachite, Moss Agate, Aventurine and Kambaba Jasper. Especially the Malachite.
>>
>>16953335
I curse you.
>>
>>16952256
Why?
It's like I tell those people who think crystals are lucky.
If a crystal is so damn lucky how come it ended up being a piece of rock?
>>
If you're gonna make a thread about meth, please just take it to /b/.
>>
File: _20151104_123101.jpg (395KB, 1172x1056px) Image search: [Google]
_20151104_123101.jpg
395KB, 1172x1056px
Reposting from the other thread

Someone identify this for me

Oh great and powerful loremasters
>>
>>16952298
>Amethyst makes one sober
>Copper detoxifies
Both of these are so easily testable and falsifiable that you have to be (almost) literally sticking your fingers in your ears going LALALALAL to actually believe it
>>
>>16954871
Be careful with malachite. It is powerful stuff if you happen to have a shamanic bloodline/ancestral connection with earth and stone. But to the ungifted it can be severely uinbalancing, and the ebb and flow of energy it invokes can really cause issues.
>>
>>16955601
fluorite? but fluorite is usually more clear. I honestly don't know. My wife was a geologist, and got to know a bit before I lost her (way too soon, god, way too soon), but that one really I'm not sure about.
>>
>>16955601
Amazonite.
>>
>>16955614
Whatever.
>>
>>16955601
Green jasper. That shit is everywhere in yurop.
>>
File: quartz - Copy.jpg (307KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
quartz - Copy.jpg
307KB, 1152x864px
Here's some snow quartz and murky rose quartz that I found in the sonoran desert.
>>
>>16955761
>dismissing facts with "whatever"
literally sticking your fingers in your ears going LALALALAL
>>
>>16955790
>Snow Quarts found in desert
>This guy
>>
>>16955827
It's called snow quartz because of it's color. It's a pure white that happens through many air bubbles being trapped in the process of fomation.
>>
>>16955790
I used to find those mixed in with railroad gravel when I was a kid. In retrospect I probably shouldn't have been playing on the tracks.
>>
>>16955811
Whatever.
>>
WHO /PISSED OFF GEOLOGIST/ HERE?
>>
File: _20151104_125936.jpg (889KB, 2304x1373px) Image search: [Google]
_20151104_125936.jpg
889KB, 2304x1373px
>>16955722
>>16955750
>>16955766
None of the above but thanks for the tries
>>
Here's a gem tip for the femanons of /x/. Stop wanting diamonds. There's nothing special about them, their value is just artificially inflated by one of the sleaziest, most inhumane cartels in the world. DeBeers and their cohorts. If you have to have an engagement and wedding ring (and seriously, do you, really? Or is that just blind greed. The dowry in reverse), demand a sapphire. No diamonds.
>>
File: peridot-cristal-afrique[1].jpg (33KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
peridot-cristal-afrique[1].jpg
33KB, 640x426px
Best gem
>>
>>16952256
I wear moldavite, blue kyanite, black tektite, and sugilite every day.. not to mention the metals. auralite, tanzanite, rhodizite, and preseli bluestone are also some of my favorites to work with.
>>
>>16955601
Looks like green calcite.
>>
>>16955790
That one on the right is feldspar, not quartz.
>>
>>16956118
>bluestone
>snerk
>>
Is it necessary to program the crystals to be able to use them? Or can I just cleanse and recharge them and they'll work just fine?
>>
every crystal has a resonance frequency and if you create a loud enough sound wave at that resonance frequency you can shatter the crystal. do not shatter your neighbor's crystals, anon.
>>
>>16955104

To a life of crystal assessing and crystal sales.
>>
>>16955601
Aventurine?
It looks really uniform in color, which is odd. but since it is not any of the above, seems likely.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.