[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/ Let's just say for instance, that you had one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: Astaroth.jpg (173KB, 718x800px) Image search: [Google]
Astaroth.jpg
173KB, 718x800px
Hello /x/

Let's just say for instance, that you had one whole year supported to study and practice Magick. What would your daily routine look like? Meditation, Book study, etc etc. How would you arrange your day to get the most out of it.
>>
>>16951620
crowley did this for years and look how that twat turned out a drug addicted loser loner leeching off society wjwen he started as a noble rich aspiring poet
>>
>>16951630
Crowley made shit up to sell people supplies for "magick".
>>
It doesn't matter what angle you take (ceremonial, chaos, Paganism), the absolute best resource for preparing yourself for magickal workings is Franz Bardon's "Initiation Into Hermetics".

It goes over everything from meditation techniques and schedules, to diet and philosophical advice. Any torrent site will have it, usually bundled with other occult books.
>>
>>16951620
I know a magician, I know someone who has great potential.
It's not worth explaining I think, I will if you want.
I will just tell you that magic is not something taught by humans.
I will also tell you that it has rules and every rule is against you.
All of your spells backfire in the end.
And the worst part is your familiars.
Don't.
None of you fools have any idea. 90% are roleplayers and liars
The other 10% are seekers. For your sake don't.
>>
>>16951890
> Somone who actually knows what they're talking about
What a pleasant surprise.
>>
>>16951620
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Magick is a systematic delusion that fuels one's search for truth. One is not meant to begin the journey without some delusion, because this is the way one develops. You start doing ceremonial magick and then proceed to mystical thought, then finally to Truth. Most people forget this and make Magick their goal. This is a horrible pitfall and many fall into it unaware. Magick is not any better than a slave religion at that point.

>>16951640
Crowley was G.'. D.'. initiated and versed with traditional means such as Goetia. He knew Egyptian myths and was able to extrapolate a great deal from their hidden meanings. He was a mediocre magician, but a great theorist. The only thing I can say bad about him is that he accidentally created a religion. That never should have happened and the world has suffered enough of that lie. Man needs no such thing, for he is free.

>>16951658
IIH is of doubtful quality, but each should judge for himself or herself if it's worth anything.

Love is the law, love under will.
>>
>>16951908
>That never should have happened and the world has suffered enough of that lie. Man needs no such thing, for he is free.
No less dogmatic than any theist.
>>
>>16951905
>someone who also knows
Small world
>>
>>16951620
>What would your daily routine look like?
Shitposting on /x/.
>>
>>16952042
So nothing would change?
>>
>>16951890
>>16951905
>>16951966

I mean I'm still gonna seek so why not aid me? What harm could giving one information bring to you?
>>
>>16952181
I don't know shit, but imagine it like this. There are three types.

Those who have no clue, those who want to know, and those who do know. Those who don't know (me) speculate and laugh, but never look to find the answers. We live and we let live, looking beyond once and a while when the world gets strange, or retreating somewhere if it gets too new.

Then you have you. The seekers, the ones trying to find the truth. Most will fail. Some will get there. Some will get far worse than they could of imagined.

Then you have the few who do know. Who after pain staking time found the truth. They know the price, and they know the consequences of knowing. Think of it like this, imagine you knew the truth behind what happened after death. Would you really want to reveal it, if it was depressing? Or if it had a trigger effect in which if they truly knew, they'd be denied this after-life and instead would be given a loop of hell for eternity for seeking knowledge not theirs?

In the end, don't take it personally. Some do it out of pride, they don't like giving away shit they worked hard to get. Others know the price, and don't want you to pay it.
>>
>>16952195
You don't get it though, I have NOTHING going for me, and this isn't a "oh poor bb" self deprication bullshit I genuinely have nothing going for me, I'm at least a good candidate for learning.
>>
>>16952217
I guess I can't say for sure. You just need a pro out there willing to come forth and say what the truth is. If there is anything such as truth.
>>
>>16951966
>>16951905

Couple of 90%ers right here.
>>
>>16951620
I guess if I had a year I would do the One Year Manual, Israel Regardie.
>>
>>16952240
I am replying back.
Magic is not something fun like you idiots think.
I do know. Why do I not elaborate or help you dumb asses out? Because people like you cannot and do not
Have the capability to go far. What do I know?
You faggots can't fathom what real magic is. Just to initiate you have to sell your soul, and how do you do this?
By doing certain things that I will not speak of.
Also, as I have stated you faggots, you will go insane. Your will is weak, this is why I know that none of you except anyone who understands my words will get it. Even if you were to get through the initial stage (which you won't) you need a teacher and a coven, majority of covens are filled with extremely vile, repulsive, and wicked people. It's usually a lie. Let's say you actually find a real coven with a real magician. We'll then faggot, it's not like you can just waltz in and be like "hey I have nothing" they will use your miserable ass as a human sacrifice.
Magic is real, it separates husband and wife
It causes sickness and death
All this done through demons.
Oh and demons are not what you think.
Very little people know what they are and 90% of you role playing faggot liars think they are some anime type shit with pushover personalities.
No bitch. The real deal is truly hateful to all humans. They won't give you power and it doesn't work like that.
They do something in exchange for something.
They will lie and screw you over.
This isn't even an introduction into real magic. This is the briefest of glances to all those that truly, truly want a look into the reality of matters. A truth that is beyond the perception and we'll hidden in plain sight.
I am nothing but a random.
You may fucking think this is roleplay, but this world is a truly wicked place.
And magic is the religion of the soul less.
Heed these words all you who seek for your destruction. I promise that this will lead you into a very soon evil end.
>>
>>16951890
>None of you fools have any idea. 90% are roleplayers and liars
and if you aren't going to explain further than "don't" and let people find out for themselves where does that put you?
>>
File: download (6).jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
5KB, 300x168px
Jesus fuck, you mean people believe this shits real?
>>
>>16953110
I just did bitch fuck off as a matter of fact you fucking autist I will answer any questions you may have about it so
Ask the fuck away and I will give answers.
How to know if this is legit? I will give you original answers that can be confirmed via grimoires, and corroborated with people that have some type of understanding or experience on the subject.
>>
>>16953085
>No bitch. The real deal is truly hateful to all humans. They won't give you power and it doesn't work like that.
>They do something in exchange for something.
... but this is common knowledge? submit to god and you will happy, sacrifice if you want freedom and power

you aren't saying anything new you know, maybe people underplay the sacrifice because wilful ignorance but there are people willing to go through with it
>>
>>16953123
Beyond the left and the right meet me in the field of indifference. Then we can discuss. Only before death can there be a meeting so all those that read this let them put on the woolen cloak and the tipped hat.
May satan be burned. I know him well.
>>
Start off with meditation and exercise, followed by some reading, and performing necessary exercises.
Perform rituals for whatever purpose every day, and obviously write everything down.
Study physics and psychology as well as occultism, and the occasional drug aided meditation.

Then again as I learn more that'd probably change.
>>
>>16953174
>previous anon here
>this is how you know someone does not know shit
>btfo meditation anon that isn't magic.
>all real magic is black they only have degrees to blackness.
>you would have to make a concoction of blood piss and shit, seal it for a week to a year and it will induce you into a state. Drugs do help.
>>
>>16953188
What do you think about chaos magick?
>>
>>16953188
>speaks of black magic with authority
>can't even blacktext
>>
>>16953203
Very little actually know how to use it.
Most books are extremely distorted an watered down. It is the most powerful form of magick.
It includes human sacrifice.
>>
>>16953204
>makes no good or educated point
Haha yeah ok buddy thanks for contributing. Rather why not begin discussing something of the subject instead of being a shit poster?
>>
>>16953203
There are three rules with chaos magick.
1. All that you use, will be back onto you 10 fold.
If you kill someone, you will, eventually die a gruesome death.
2. This magick is used for revenge, if you have second thoughts, the least that will happen is you go insane.
3. In the event that you learn this, all pleasure in life is sucked away and you will enter what is called "the void of madness" a simple term I made to refer to what you become.
>extreme violent tendencies
>suicide
>depression
The only way you can feel pleasure is by committing wicked acts
Or harming yourself. This pleasure is intense and short lives and causes a cycle that consumes you like a parasite. you cannot escape someone must pull you out. Even if you wanted to you could not do anything good, anything related to god will harm you.
>>
>>16953272
This is retarded and you're probably one of those fairy homo autists who doesn't know when he's being rused.

The only "laws" are the laws of nature. That is, nature doesn't give a fuck what you do or how you do it.
>>
>>16953317
To each his own opinion faggot.
You sound like a persumptious tranny lover
This is a "science" that has been practiced for thousands of years and has its roots in every culture
So kindly back the fuck off.
I'm not interested in fairy tails.
Magick, in my unimportant but all the same correct opinion, is real.
I'm trying to warn people so they understand in exactly what kind of misery they are signing themselves over to.
>>
Magick -- The One Year Program

>first three months reading philosophy and theory
>next three months meditation and yoga or tai chi
>next three months research on divination such as i ching or tarot
>last three months practice of invocation and evocation
>>
>>16953346
jesus isn't real

magic is harmless
>>
>>16953085
True. But at the same time the way I interface with energy and apply forces is fun fun fun.
>>
>Magick 1 year plan:
Day 1: realize magic isn't real
Day 2: go to library and start studying useful knowledge of things that exist
>>
File: 1446984145398.gif (2MB, 1280x480px) Image search: [Google]
1446984145398.gif
2MB, 1280x480px
why do people call out RP faggotry and then proceed to RP?

share specific knowledge (that means names, titles, places, instructions) and relevant experiences, not some vague platitudes or get the fuck out, this is a place for DISCUSSION not for people to prescribe their own opinions unto others
>>
Step 1: Realize that no book, no practice, no religion, no club, no spirit, no person, nor computer is going to do anything for you.
Step 2: Meditate and improve yourself.
>>
>>16953420
Funny how you should say that and then hypocriticly accuse others of what you have no knowledge.
Motherfucker, I don't care what you think or if you fucking believe me. I am only warning the few people that actually are considering, and yes, to some magick or religion is completely ridiculous. But to others it is a reality and whether you believe it or not bitch, you (just like me) are not a special fucking snowflake, as you should read I actually have been answering and adding knowledge. What have you done? Be a massive faggot. Do me a favor and fuck off yeah? No one is interested in your objetions
>>
>>16953525
you have not said anything specific, no experiences to relate to, again nothing but platitudes and vague warnings about magick being evil, bad and "more dangerous than you think" we get from christ-fags and atheists lol

nobody is going to listen to you dude
>>
>month one: read sophie's world and the story of philosophy
>month two: read the secret teaching of all ages and philosophy as a rite of rebirth
>month three: read the perennial philosophy and the book on the taboo against knowing who you are
>month four: read three books of occult philosophy and transcendental magic
>month five: read magick without tears and liber aba
>month six: read the focus of life and logonachy of zos
>month seven: read shamanism - archaic techniques of ecstasy and yoga - immortality and freedom
>month eight: read introduction to magic and psychology and alchemy
>month nine: read the first typhonian trilogy and the second trilogy
>month ten: read the new testament and the septuagint
>month eleven: read the koran and the talmud
>month twelve: read the upanishads and the pali sutras
>>
>>16951908
........dude. you're henry Zebrowski.
>>
>>16953547
Haha. Struck a nerve have I?
No one needs to listen to me anon, for the last three posts, I don't know how you can breathe and type at the same fucking time.
I am warning anyone who reads the post has been warned whether they listen or not.
So essentially it doesn't matter.
You aren't worthy of me actually trying to teach you.
But for all those who know ie (for you to fuck yourself) there are a few books and things to go after.
Firstly.
The sworn book of honorius
All of aleister crowley's works
The book of abremalin.
And the red dragon are a few places to look into.
Let's not forget all things voodoo
The most powerful form of magick is voodoo. Simple as that.
You want anecdotes bitch? Well here are some and this is the exact reason why I ask anyone trying to learn real magick to stay away from it.
Back in Africa the magicians would take babies and sacrifice them for a few dollars from needy mothers who were forced to sell them.
What do you think they did with those children?
According to sources, said magicians would either skin them, cut them up, or drown them.
Another point is human sacrifice, from other sources a few being survivors of these practices. Magick is passed down through families of magicians who are inherently devil worshippers, it is quite prevalent in the us.
They would cut off the genitals of kidnapped living hostages and cook them and eat them which is part of their rituals.
Why the fuck would I want to relate this shit to others knowing they might attempt something similar.
>sorry fuckers and idiots alike but this is real magick, these practices have gone on for thousands of years and this is what people do.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.