[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe in interdimensional travel? There are many cases

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (11KB, 318x158px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 318x158px
Do you believe in interdimensional travel? There are many cases of alleged dimension travel like the man from Taured, and Larina Garcia who one day woke up to a much different world.
>>
>>16947758
>Larina Garcia
Literally who?
>>
>>16947758
YES.
>>
I believe in multiple universe but I don't think humans are able to travel between universes. Maybe memes are.
>>
No, if multiple universes exist, then they are most definitely infinite. If they are infinite and can cross into eachother, we would know by now. Since there would be an infinite amount of universes that can merge together, that means that there are an infinite amount of possibilities that could happen, IE: Giant cthulu gets hungry and eats our dimension, Ayy lmaos come to our dimensions, etc. if this were possible, every possibility would happen at once.
>>
>>16947819
>Maybe
Gee, maybe. Maybe.

Maybe maybe magic can etc.
>>
>>16947879
Every possibility would not happen at once. Our universe has yet to be touched by cthulu, you see. But in another universe, well...RIP in pepperoni.
>>
>>16948043
Maybe is a very accurate answer to some questions.
>>
>>16948195
Eh, maybe.
>>
>>16947879
Do you have any fucking idea what you're talking about or did you just make that up right there and then?

Honestly, you sound like an idiot.
>>
>>16948591
Yes, stream of consciousness tends to be a terrible way to explain things.

They're just giving a rundown of the implications of a navigable multiverse.
>>
Dosn't infanite universes mean that each universe is identical to another, except with one atom out of place (or whatever the smallest theoretical point of change is). I can't comprehend anything that vast, so my answer is maybe.
>>
>>16947879
Infinite realities comprised of infinite possibilities means there are an infinite number of realities that NEVER EVER intersect with other realities.
>>
Short answer, no.
Long answer, as >>16947879 pointed out, if there are infinite universes in which all possibilities exist. Which means, in theory, that someone somewhere should have discovered how to move through realities, right? They should be in contact by now.
The fact that they haven't been means, without a doubt, that it is absolutely impossible. All possibilities existing doesn't change what "possible" means. Just like infinite numbers doesn't mean that 2.6678 can somehow come before 2.6656. There are infinite possibilities, but all of existance has rules to follow.
>>
>>16947779
Google is your friend

Spanish chick wakes up and claims she's in a different universe. It's like the man from Taured -- except she never went back
>>
>>16951239
but if there are INFINITE possible universes, and a small handful have mastered inter-dimensional travel, what are the odds that they would even show up here? There are so many dimensions, maybe they HAVE reached some, just not this one? I still stand by that it could be a possibility. I wouldn't rule it out.
>>
>>16951269
It's only possible by virtue that it isn't possible to disprove an existance. So this dimension traveler may exist, yea. I maintain that it is just barely so.
>>
>>16951269
A small handful of infinity is still infinity. If you have an infinite number of shoes and give away half, you still have an infinite number of shoes.
>>
>>16951309
You got that all fucked up man, what this dude meant is if you have an infinite amount of universes there have to be a few where interdimensional travelling is possible. Also how can you divide inifinity ? It's not a real number.
>>
>>16947758
The thing about multi-dimensions is they don't exist as we humans wish they did. They don't have infinite amount of earths out there which contain each possibility.

They do exist on earth already. MD beings are all over earth and can be seen under the proper influence. DMT, salvia, datura, san pedro, all reveal the MD beings to us. Try combining them for something very unique.
>>
>>16947758
Possibly. I tend to think that the realities would be like a collection of bubbles surrounding one another. You could pop next door but there might only be an atom of difference so who would know anyway? Of course many people experience "reality slips," myself included, but it's impossible to prove or disprove anything of that nature.
>>
>>16952397
Precisely. True hyperintelligence communicate via rate of superintelligence. The reason for this is that hyperintelligence often has to deal with pissy little superintelligences that made themselves dangerous while thrashing their way into existence.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.