[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blue light

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 295
Thread images: 37

File: blue-light.jpg (18KB, 600x320px) Image search: [Google]
blue-light.jpg
18KB, 600x320px
Well I live in Sylmar which is in California about an hour drive from downtown L.A. and the fucking big blue light just came back. It is starting to fade by now. Just by chance a plane that was heading for a runway a few miles away passed a bit to the right of the light so going by that for reference I can tell you for 100% certantity that this thing is not some drone or what have you but is instead either continent massive and in orbit or is just plain cosmic sized and out somewhere in the galaxy. Only camera I have is my phone's and it's shit so don't ask for pics from me. The post pic is very close to what I say only it was more like a rectangle on it's side. Think a smear on the sky. Whatever it is /x/ it is real and we have no fucking clue it could be right now. We ain't a bunch of eggheads but let's try at least say what this thing isn't. Like I said it can't be a man made object unless the U.S. actually did go ahead and built a Deathstar.
>>
fellow socalfag here,
What the fuck was that?

I thought it was a commet at first
>>
Missile
>>
>>16944569

It will probably be something uninteresting like reflected light
>>
File: halleys-comet-1986.jpg (58KB, 544x399px) Image search: [Google]
halleys-comet-1986.jpg
58KB, 544x399px
They even announced in the papers, they military is launching rockets out of Vandenburg all week for tests:

http://abc7.com/news/secret-military-operations-to-divert-lax-planes-for-a-week/1072890/
>>
>>16944569
I'm outside. Riverside. It was green and looked like it was some source of light. Wtf was that i can't find news on this anywhere
>>
File: 1424814562888.gif (570KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1424814562888.gif
570KB, 380x380px
>>16944583
or maybe a black hole
>>
Go to twitter there are videos of what caused it, looks too slow to be something entering the atmosphere. Maybe a rocket? Reports of a smell as well, I was definitely smelling something weird earlier
>>
Everyone is already forgetting.
"Guess it was nothing."
There better be at least some news coverage of this.
>>
>>16944597
>Reports of a smell as well, I was definitely smelling something weird earlier
What sort of smell?
>>
https://youtu.be/dVmL4-2N9Jw

Theres a video
>>
>>16944591
This tells me they know what they really are and when they're coming.
>>
>>16944630

In order to avoid confirmation bias you tell me if you smell something weird and I'll reply with what it was
>>
>>16944638

In videos, so far it looks identical to other rocket launches back lit but the dusk aun
>>
Just looked like a big ass flashlight in the sky
>>
>>16944643
I'm nowhere near the area. Sorry.
>>
Sacramento fag here, saw the same thing. We wouldn't see anything from Vandenburg up here.
>>
>>16944650
Other things that were called rocket launches, but we have never actually seen a rocket launch produce shit like this. We're just told they can.

If the media told us a rocket launch could paint the Mona Lisa we'd probably believe it.
>>
>>16944661
Vista Fag here got some pics of my own
>>
>>16944664
this is what we saw and it was really crazy the glow reminds me of radiation glow
>>
>>16944569
Just saw this in Santa Fe Springs. So did hundreds of other people.
>>
>>16944663

That was a rocket launch that went awry and span out of control. Tonights event was like that, with the white and the blue but it didn't spiral out of control.
>>
File: Norway Spiral_01.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Norway Spiral_01.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
>>16944672
>That was a rocket launch that went awry and span out of control.
You have no evidence to base this on. We have all seen rocket launches first hand and never seen anything like these things.

I'm insulted they think we're all so stupid.
>>
>>16944569

facebook
/VictorValleyNews/
>>
>>16944672
Shut up you lying pile of shit. No rocket failure has ever produced a formation like that, ever. And you know it too.
>>
>>16944679

Here is my evidence:
Tonights event is being reported as a succesful rocket launch. In videos and pictures its a bright white light that's eminating a white shroud with a a thin blue tail shooting straight out roughly opposite the direction of travel.

The Norway event, reported as a rocket launch that failed and ended up spinning out of control high in the atmosphere.

If we take tonights event as what goes on when it travels in its intended path, it stands to reason that a rocket spinning out of control would resemble Norway's event.

Your reasoning:

It looks like something I seen in star war, ergo, aliens.
>>
File: 1442884578862.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1442884578862.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>16944719
There was no explanation for the Norway spiral and other things starting out. After everyone in the world started talking about the Norway spiral they came out with the rocket thing and i guess since people bought it they continue to use it.

I am completely willing to accept the rocket launch theory when we see the technology that produces these effects and am told the underlying science. To believe it with anything less would be unscientific.
>>
>>16944701

No, I know that very high altitude aerosols such as clouds can deflect light from the sun, visible after dusk.

It stands that man made aerosols, such as those in a rockets exhaust, would be denser than any natural clouds at very high altitudes, could also deflect sunlight and create a more spectacular and bright, but similar effect.
>>
>>16944719
Haha you are trying way too hard Mr. scientist man. Back to the briefing with you, faggot.
>>
>>16944762
Dude, you are lying and all of us know it. Piss off with your damage control bullshit
>>
Look up noctilucent clouds you fucking retards

Now imagine if a much denser aerosol occured at the same altitude. Imagine if that much denser aerosol was a rockets exhaust, what would it look like?

What would it look like if it span out of control.
>>
>>16944782
And no one has ever seen or recorded this until the last couple years when it suddenly starts happening everywhere?

I'll level with you, man. I don't envy your job.
>>
>>16944810

Did you look up noctilucent clouds you fucking retard?

Obviously the government bereau of et affairs hires people to come argue with the 2 or 3 retards that populate /x/. You guys are a serious threat to our secret and if we don't convince you otherwise there could be disastrous results.

I'll level with you, I don't envy your limit reasoning capacity.
>>
File: serveimage3.jpg (48KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage3.jpg
48KB, 976x549px
>>16944826
>noctilucent clouds
Those happen at the horizon as the sun is setting. Not in the sky directly above in complete darkness shining lights around and shit.
>>
>>16944843

Did you even see the event? It was about an hour after sun set and it wasnt straight up in the sky, it was about 30 degrees over the horizon to the west
>>
>>16944843
Does this shit look like a fucking cloud?
>>
>>16944843

Also your selective reasoning and desire for the fantastic to reality must have blinded you to the fact that the wiki article that you lifted that picture from also has pictures of noctilucent clouds reaching far past the horizon
>>
>>16944873
Most of the pictures of these events are in complete darkness.

And you still haven't explained why everyone only started noticing them now. If this is a natural thing no one should be surprised.
>>
Probably a weather balloon or a drone.
>>
>>
My brother saw this. So did my friend. They aren't liars, and they described the same light eith the same details in different cities. One is in Pasadena and the other is in San Bernardino.

So what is this, senpai?
>>
>>
anyone else notice that the abc article was posted at midnight last night
>>
>>16944894
It was a super Saiyan
>>
Three friends and i are driving home a girl around 3 am. Suddenly the passenger and I see a blue light in the sky descending. It bright as hell so I couldn't make out the shape of the craft and it was high enough to pass through the clouds. My friend and i are are speechless and we couldn't tell the passengers until after we lost sight of it past the tree line. After the shock wears off we tell the people in the backseat about it and drop off the girl. So we are driving back to friend's house going 55 mph and a white owl flys up next to me car and has his head pointed directly at us. He's staring at us while flying 55 mph... The owl is close enough to roll down the window and touch him. He flys off after 5 seconds and then less than a mile down the road another white owl does the same thing and everyone in the car starts screaming out of some kind of primal fear no one could explain. For some reason i slam on the brakes and everyone yells at me to keep driving I have seen the same blue light multiple times since then. One time with the friend who saw the first one. This was before that dumb movie "the fourth kind" was released. This happened in Georgia btw
>>
>>16944886

I'm not saying this event was a noctilucent cloud, I'm saying this event was the sun shining off of the exhaust of a rocket very high altitude, the resulting effect being the same as what creates noctilucent clouds.

The culture of sharing everything internet is less than 15 years old so to say something like this hasn't happened before because you can't easily find an internet record is dishonest
>>
Probably a floating spotlight or a giant invisible spray can
>>
>>16944915
So it was owls all along..
>>
>>
>>16944569
Saw this in Northern California! It was a bright white streak with a small streak of green light in the middle. It was weird. The only other possible explaination is a meteor big enough to make streaks that bright.
>>
>>16944886

I'm an eye fucking witness you retard, you're someone whose judging this by pictures from cell phone cameras.

They have shitty exposure settings so obviously something bright in the sky will make the sky appear darker than it is.

It happened at around 6pm PST, about an hour after sunset, so it was still dusk and still slightly light at the horizon.

Your ability to consume and process facts is seriously limited.
>>
File: tumblr_nnrqqdIF9h1rv33k2o1_1280.jpg (99KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnrqqdIF9h1rv33k2o1_1280.jpg
99KB, 1250x1250px
>>16944569
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87PRVP4EQAo

Similar things have been seen before.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-07-19-52-49-1.png (150KB, 1440x621px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-07-19-52-49-1.png
150KB, 1440x621px
News keeps changing the story like always
>>
>>16944963

That's slightly different, probably a ramjet that skips off the atmosphere traveling much more horiztonal than a rocket launch
>>
>>16944971

Don't you fucking retards consider that if the government was trying to cover up something so reality shattering as et visiting they'd have a more coordinated plan?
>>
So it was seen in San Fransisco and Los Angeles according to Tweets. About 20 minutes ago, right before I heard of the event, a friend of mine in Phoenix was talking about a faint blue glow moving across the sky. He didn't take any pictures because he dismissed it as noctilucent clouds. So it's traveled, whatever it is.
>>
It's gone now right?
>>
>>16944980
Fair, I didn't see a whole video depicting op's full flight trail and that videos is my go to for a decent example of ufo phenomenon around the globe.
>>
>>16944918
People have been looking at the sky since before the internet existed, and would be used to this sort of thing. We didn't need the internet to tell us about eclipses or thunderstorms.
>>
It's a rocket launch, you fucking idiots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWvrGIgGnRY&app=desktop
>>
>>16944995

I just took as the media being misinformed like always and trti g to make shit up to be relevant and in know. Rarely does the news truly know whata going on with anything.
>>
>>16945012

People have only been launching rockets into the stratosphere for 60 years.
>>
>>16944971
Another news article said Edwards Air Force Base. http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/11/07/reports-strange-mysterious-lights-in-skies-over-california/
>>
>>16945051
We were talking about the cloud explanation.
>>
>>16944591
>http://abc7.com/news/secret-military-operations-to-divert-lax-planes-for-a-week/1072890/
>http://abc7.com/news/secret-military-operations-to-divert-lax-planes-for-a-week/1072890/

probably aliens why would the testing be on such short notice
>>
>>16945076

Holy shit I was never trying say noctilucent clouds were an explanation, I was trying to give you an established example of what happens when the sun reflects off of aerosols very high up in the atmosphere.

How fucking dense are you? Read the whole thread again moron.
>>
Seen this myself over here in Las Vegas. Couldn't take pictures, phone camera is crap. Reading different news articles, all saying the "rocket launch" was from like 3 different AFB. So which is it?
>>
This was seen in Los Angeles, Phoenix, Las Vegas, and San Francisco. Are rocket launches normally visible over such a large distance?
>>
good vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu7mNmqJJ10
>>
>>16945117

If its very high in the atmosphere, potientally
>>
Here's another

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb7kHwrPcoA
>>
>>16944591
the article states there was no testing today
saw in the other thread about a socal light
>>
>>16945142

Navy Strategic Systems Programs conducted planned Trident missile test flight off coast of Southern California, Navy spokesman says - @CBSLA

US Coast Guard confirms bright light in sky was missile test out of Point Mugu in Malibu, Calif. - @NBCLA
>>
ya I saw this from La Quinta CA looking west. time was 6:10pm.
>>
>>16945091
Completely different conditions. There's no way light can pass through the planet to illuminate rocket smoke high in the sky at night. Only things near the horizon at sunset like your clouds and be illuminated in such a way.

Feel free to scream more insults at me but i won't be reading them.
>>
>>16945000
Phoenix fag here, saw it too, wasnt blurry for me, looked like giant lighthouse
>>
File: 1445610796875.jpg (68KB, 667x645px) Image search: [Google]
1445610796875.jpg
68KB, 667x645px
>If there is not an explanation from official sources it's aliens
>If there is an explanation from official sources it's a cover up for aliens
>TL;RD it's aliens and literally nothing you say will change my mind
Why even "discuss" in a fred if you're so close minded?
>>
>>16945172
Why even be here if you DON'T want it to be about aliens?

>no fun allowed
>>
>>16944889
>>16944890
>holy shit, you double-posted so hard you literally broke the space-time continuum
>>
File: 1446752356192.jpg (153KB, 1052x657px) Image search: [Google]
1446752356192.jpg
153KB, 1052x657px
>>16945187
those timestamps tho
>>
>>16945177
But if we've already decided that. Why not just make a fred about "Now that aliens are comfirmed...". Surely that's more interesting than some lights in the sky
>>
>>16944569
I saw it from sunland. Can confirm.
>>
>>16945158

It was an hour after sunset, the horizon was still light

>>16945177

I do want it to be aliens, but I want it to really be aliens not just trick myself into believing it is.
>>
>>16944679
>We have all seen rocket launches first hand
It's quite obvious that you haven't, because that's what they look like.
>>
>>16945218
Except there's always going to be an "explanation" for everything that happens. Question everything.
>>
File: 1442685509298.jpg (69KB, 421x451px) Image search: [Google]
1442685509298.jpg
69KB, 421x451px
>>16945172
>>
>>16945144
because the government would NEVER lie to us
:-)
>>
>>16945285
Except he didn't say aliens were fake. He said people looking for them are extremely close minded
>>
Holy shit, the amount of damage control going on in this thread is absolutely alarming, but more so insulting. Fucking idiots, seriously. It wasn't a fucking rocket or noctilucent clouds, unlike some "official" sources would lead you to believe.

>but but duh gubbument is our friend, dey don lie!

Get the fuck out of here, some of us aren't that gullible, especially us that witnessed the event. You are going to have to try to "rationalize" a little harder you stupid fcking spooks.
>>
>>16945289

you have a point desu
>>
>>16945171
what time? I'm near Luke afb
>>
>>16945326
This. Too many 'tards believing piss-poor excuses.
>>
Best video of the sighting I have seen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu7mNmqJJ10&feature=youtu.be&t=80
>>
>>16944591
Who the fuck decides to test any sort of massive projectile anything over a fucking massive city, think of the liability up the asshole. I can't believe people actually buy this shit.
>>
>>16945412
What liability? What the fuck are you talking about you inbred hick?
>>
>>16945158
watch this video it's from a launch in september that had people in florida freaking out thinking it was aliens. At 3:25 you can see when it gets high enough up in the atmosphere for the sun to illuminate the exhaust. Light doesn't need to pass through the earth, this took place shortly after sunset and it's 60 miles high there is still sunlight at that altitude.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EbBij-Vrtk
>>
>>16945402
https://twitter.com/iFooYa/status/663210209859362816
>>
Op here to say it would very simple for govt. to dismiss all the alium talk by stating at least a day ahead the next test. Once what has happened today happens when they say it will then at the very least we can conclude that either it is a rocket or they have alien Bros.
>>
>>16945412
>massive projectile anything over a fucking massive city

it's literally in space you dumbass

people from thousands of miles away can see it, it was over the ocean
>>
>>16945416
>ad hominems

Look who showed up to the party.

What makes him an inbred hick? The fact that he won't buy your poorly veiled bullshit?
>>
>>16945427
It wasn't in space you fcking moron. It was in earths lower atmosphere, go take your meds you fucking know nothing loon.
>>
>>16945412
it was nowhere near the city. airlines fly over the city all day long at altitudes of 30,000 to 40,000 feet and no one gives a fuck. A rocket could be launched from another state and by the time it appears to be over the city be at an altitude of 300,000 to 400,000 feet there is no liability because it is not even close to the city.
>>
>>16945437
The fact that neither of you know how a fucking SLBM works means you're both uneducated, inbred hicks.
>>
>>16945445
>300,000-400,000ft

Stop posting, you don't know shit.
>>
>>16945427
*this planet is dominated by apes that want to blow each other up*

We keep on getting reminded of this every now and then...
>>
>>16945442
Technically you are correct, it was not technically in space.

But it was not in the lower atmosphere either.

If you have ever watched a night time/dawn/dusk rocket launch you will see the exact same phenomena. It is quite common actually...

It's just retarded Californians flipping the fuck out.

https://youtu.be/6EbBij-Vrtk?t=3m12s

Now go to sleep.
>>
>>16945448
More ad hominems, cool.

You don't know shit about my understanding of this topic. Go ahead and keep flaming, you are making yourself look like a fucking idiot and only giving more credibility to the fact that this was not a rocket launch, or anything of the sort.
>>
you fucking tinfoil hatters are ridiculous. you literally grasp at every fucking unusual occurrence and expect it to be the end times or fucking intelligent life. do you know how big the universe is? do you know what the chances of humanity EVER seeing intelligent extraterrestrial life are? it's basically zero. Bigfoot isn't real, George Bush didn't do 9/11, and that light was a missile test.
>>
>>16945454
>backtracking
>oh but I'm still right guys!

Get the fuck out of here and take your meds you schizo
>>
>>16945463
Calm down and take your meds, and remember to wear your life jacket when eating soup, we don't want you to drown now do we?
>>
>>16945463
Can jet fuel melt steel beams?
>>
>>16945457

nope it was da aliens and the guvernmint iz ganna lie to us again!
>>
>>16945472
No but felt mules can jet steel meems
>>
>>16945470

at least i wouldn't blame the soup on the US goverment retard.
>>
>>16945476
Your argument is growing tired, and more transparent everytime you post that shit. The sad thing is, you guys actually think we believe the obvious bullshit that you spew in threads like these. Now fuck off back to a 9/11 thread and tell us how building 7 fell as a result of a few fires on the upper floors while regurgitating bullshit you read from the commission report, you fucking retard.
>>
Can we switch to talking about scale?just big does the rocket have to be to have so visible from so far away?
>>
>>16945480
Nice argument! You sure showed me! Go take your meds, junior.
>>
>>16945483

>retard confirmed
>>
>>16945486
No, because it was not a rocket.

Now stop.
>>
>>16945465
It's easier to explain it as "space" because of how thin the atmosphere is up there. It causes the rocket's exhaust to flare out very fast and make a big cloud.
>>
>>16945289
>provides actual article and statements that explain what is going on
>"nope, that's a lie"

Never change, /x/.
>>
>>16945490
>calls a perfectly logical person a retard
>forgets that he hasn't taken his meds yet

How's your insult game workin for ya? Not too well I see. You suck at this btw. It's embarrassing
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 400x300px
>>16944591
>"And plus if it's a military thing it's a good thing, that means they're making it safer for us so I wouldn't let it bother me," said Steve Devosion of Inglewood.
>>
>>16945492
Well then pointing out how stupid big a rocket would need to be helps disprove that theory no?
>>
>>16945496
You do know that you keep harping on this rocket argument when none of us here are convinced that it was a rocket right?

What's it like living in fantasy land?
>>
>>16945503
People like that are why these bullshit explanations like swamp gas and Venus an rocket tests get over with the public. Like sheep to the slaughter. It's frightening.
>>
I was in Vancouver, Washington around 5:45pm and I heard the biggest fucking explosion I've ever heard. didn't see a light though.
>>
>>16945504
Just stop talking about rockets. I don't give a fuck what your argument is at this point
>>
Ok here goes what I saw. I was driving and saw a streak of light then it stopped and started spiraling counterclockwise then it sort of exploded into that blue light. Then I saw what appeared to be a huge rock. It looked like how the moon looks. It had craters and it was grey then it just evaporated. That's wtf happened
>>
>>16945505
That's fine, you can keep being uneducated and dumb.

Go watch some rocket launches at dawn/dusk and you will see the exact same thing.
>>
>>16945487

go read a book you fucking idiot.
>>
>>16945519
>uneducated and dumb

Funny you should use those words.

How is pretending like you know what you are talking about going for you? Try harder, please. You are fucking boring me.
>>
>>16945509

Men in black was just a movie bro
>>
>>16945522
I can do this all night, friendo. Now go take your meds like the good little schizo that you are
>>
>>16945529

typical ignorant conspiritard. your life is so boring that you have to put all your faith into meaningless occurrences to try and break up the dull grey that you live every day.
>>
>>16945531
Is it fun being autistic? I am just curious.
>>
>>16945536

nah, just knowing that people like you exist make me feel more sane than all the pills in the world.
>>
>>16945541

i'll flashy thing you dude watch your back
>>
>>16945538
You are clearly mentally Ill, please seek help before you hurt yourself or those around you.
>>
>>16945544
Knowing that people like you are out there absolutely frightens me. You people have the potential to do more harm to society than most psychopaths out there. Keep trying, f a m
>>
https://twitter.com/1none/status/663194232950145024
Someone posted video.
Looks like a rocket launch to me.
>>
All I'm going to say is that I'm not going to believe anything until Aliens greet us personally.
>>
>>16945559

and that's why they call it PARANOID schizophrenia
>>
>>16945551

i'll do that. you keep blaming all of your problems on things you can't see.
>>
File: 1351433168107.jpg (728KB, 747x734px) Image search: [Google]
1351433168107.jpg
728KB, 747x734px
ARE YOU GOYS BRAINDEAD?

ARE YOU FAGGOTS FUCKING RETARDED?

ITS LITERALLY ALIENS L-O-L

AYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
Official story is it was a trident II missile launched from a sub.
>>
>>16945595
>If you can't see something, it doesn't real.
>>
>>16945594
Stop projecting, and go take your meds
>>
>>16944569
Just a preparation for war with russia and china. Nothing an ICBM or two can't handle. It was actually a Trident II D5 missile test launched from an Ohio class ship off So Cal coast.
>>
>>16945656

enjoy your shitty life faggot.
>>
>>16945171
Phoenix fag here too, can confirm. Was on my roof when I saw the bright ass white glow. Though it was a plane at first till I realized that it was way too bright to be one. Then it slowly faded away till it was a blueish green cloud. Crazy as fuck.
>>
>>16945663
>>16945643
Two problems:

A. It seems unlikely that the government would test a missile over a populated area. Unless of course you believe that the government makes a habit of putting American civilians in danger -- almost like a conspiracy.

B. Doesn't the military have actual test sites where they test fire things quite often, like, White Sands for example? Why just shoot this missile across the west coast? There's no wargame going on or anything..
>>
>>16945676
maybe they finally realized that LA is pure cancer
>>
>>16945676
>It seems unlikely that the government would test a missile over a populated area

They do it there so people will see, take pictures, put it on social media. Word of mouth spreads. Rival nations see it and are in awe of our super cool tech. It was also a dummy warhead.

>Doesn't the military have actual test sites
The ocean is a test site. You can't test ship or sub tech on land. Hence, Naval bases.
>>
>>16945676
Actually, a third problem as well.

Why do it at night? It's harder to gather data without daylight.
>>
>>16945140
Like a minute= 2 minutes
>>
Ain't you dumbfucks ever see a portal before?
This is obviously an inner atomosphere test of trans-dimensional portals being tested.
READ THE CONSTITUTION. ITS ALL THERE.
>>
>>16945687
>Why do it at night?

More mystery. With all the radar, infrared, thermal cameras it makes almost zero difference to the military in terms of vision.
>>
>>16945684
>Rival nations see it and are in awe of our super cool tech.

That makes no sense. When the media covers US military hardware, they do it in HD and provide lots of commentary on how awesome it is. Why would Facebook posts be superior to that?

>It was also a dummy warhead.

Attached to like 60 feet of steel and burning rocket fuel.

>The ocean is a test site. You can't test ship or sub tech on land. Hence, Naval bases.

This missile wasn't fired out in the ocean, it was fired so close to shore like hundreds of people took pics and vids.
>>
>>16945699
I wonder if somebody managed to get a thermal or infrared camera pointed at it
>>
>>16945699
>it makes almost zero difference to the military in terms of vision.

Infrared and thermal cameras are not anywhere near HD resolution, and radar only verifies trajectory.

Try again.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 1023x713px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 1023x713px
San Diego fag here. Gonna post with some of my own pictures and ones I found on Twitter from other people specifically in SD.
>>
>>16945499

Your butthurt is showing anon, kill yourself.
>>
>>16945704
>That makes no sense. When the media covers US military hardware, they do it in HD and provide lots of commentary on how awesome it is. Why would Facebook posts be superior to that?
there's a common belief that when the US makes fancy videos about weaponry it's supposed to be highlighting a front to draw attention away from certain black projects
by playing on that belief and making this kind of spooky test they could be trying to get other countries shit themselves by saying "yeah, it's real" even if it's fucking nothing
>>
File: image.jpg (154KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 1024x1365px
>>16945718
I was randomly taking out my garbage when I saw it. Unlike anything I've ever seen! No way was it a "missile".
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 768x1024px
>>16945723
Last one. Absolutely some kind of UFO. The way it flew and then dispersed into a bright blue aura is now way a known aircraft or weapon.
>>
>>16945704
You have your conclusion. I won't waste my time explaining the nuances and psychological aspect of military training/exercises with regard to how perception to other nations and our own. I will say that things are very calculated in all aspects. Also, it was fired from the water, shore, ocean it is pretty much the same. It was fired from a sub/ship in the salt water into the air for people to see.
>>
>>16945454
You do realize most in SoCal have seen a lifetime of launches yeah?
>>
>>16945709
>Infrared and thermal cameras are not anywhere near HD resolution

One should not be surprised if the USA has some 'special stuff' that is beyond what the average civilian knows. The internet for example was originally used as a communication tool.

What a surprise when it became public knowledge.
>>
>>16945723
>>16945728
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aoFZ9WQw8E
only thing is where's the orange streak
>>
>>16945728
Tha't not like any real UFO Ive ever seen. No way that's a UFO.
>>
>>16945721
This post makes even less sense than the other one's.

>there's a common belief that when the US makes fancy videos

You mean, like a theory? Like a conspiracy theory maybe?

>draw attention away from certain black projects

So, they shoot a missile across the west coast in order to draw attention away from black projects?

>spooky test

There's nothing spooky about shooting a fucking huge missile over a populated area. It's just really incredibly irresponsible. To the point I can't believe the military would even do it. To the point I doubt it was a missile test.

>trying to get other countries shit themselves by saying "yeah, it's real" even if it's fucking nothing

Other countries already know we have super kick ass missiles. Not only have their intelligence agencies stolen the videos we shot of our own missiles -- they have videos from fucking al-qaeda and shit of their positions getting rekt by cruise missiles and all sorts of ordinance. It's basically preposterous to think that we would test a missile in order to scare other nations. They're already quite scared of us.
>>
https://twitter.com/angelsuxx/status/663202170502680577
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-08-00-12-52.png (779KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-08-00-12-52.png
779KB, 1080x1920px
Took a few screenshots of conflicting info from Twitter.

To be taken with a grain of salt because, well, they're from Twitter.
>>
>>16945743
Love. You've restored my faith in this board and Chan. Thank you broanon.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-08-00-14-05.png (528KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-08-00-14-05.png
528KB, 1080x1920px
>>16945758
>>
>>16945756
whoa, didn't notice that from the other videos
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-08-00-14-17.png (119KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-08-00-14-17.png
119KB, 1080x1920px
>>16945765
>>
>>16945766
i listened closely to this one
>>16945133
and kind of heard it when the the same thing happened. gotta listen close though.
>>
>>16945739
>One should not be surprised if the USA has some 'special stuff' that is beyond what the average civilian knows.

ARPANET was never top-secret. It wasn't even a strictly military invention. Some college in california did literally 90% of the work.

You're basically suggesting that since the internet wasn't widely publicized the second it was invented -- the government must have special secret cameras that can record in HD, at night, and have the same visibility as if it were shot during the daytime?

So like, why does the government test missiles during the day? What's with all the videos from White Sands missile test facility on youtube? Why not just do all missile tests at night?
>>
>>16945668
Likewise
>>
>>16945732
>I won't waste my time explaining

No, you just can't keep explaining. If you divulge too much of your logic, I'll prove you wrong.

>it was fired from the water, shore, ocean it is pretty much the same

No, it's not the same. The point is that it was fired over a populated area. The military, historically, has tested missiles in the open ocean. Not near shore. There's like a thousand reasons for this besides concern for public safety. Number one being, nuclear subs don't patrol shorelines. Why? Because nuclear subs don't have weapons that can be used against shorelines. They have ICBM's and torpedos.

>for people to see.

Yeah in the middle of the night on a weekend? Gtfo...
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-08-00-34-18.png (144KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-08-00-34-18.png
144KB, 1080x1920px
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-08-00-34-14.png (142KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-08-00-34-14.png
142KB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>16945807
So where are all the faggot liars saying it was a rocket now? Did they all abandon the thread cuz they got BTFO? Fuckin deliberate liars, I'm calling all of you out.
>>
>>16944569
Arizona here, there have been a lot of shooting stars for the past few nights. Might b related.
>>
>>16945810
More damage control
>>
>>16945816
>shooting stars
>might be related

Go take your meds
>>
>>16945818
Right? "it's ahhh.... The remnants of a meteor shower!"

"wait... Never mind it's a... Test missile! From... The... Air Force! Yeah!"

"no! Never mind again, it came from the Navy! Yeah!"
>>
>>16945807
>>16945810
what if this wasn't a test but an actual live ICBM that somehow went rogue and was intercepted?
>>
>>16945831
Yeah but - what if it wasn't?!

Stop trying to muddy the waters here, it wasn't a fucking rocket. Your tactics are as transparent as they are worthless. Back to the think tank with you.
>>
>>16944569
Dude I saw this shit initially. It looked like a giant flashlight flashing down before fading. It was NOT a missile or comet.
>>
>>16945828
You pretty much nailed it. I can just hear the phones in the offices of three letter and shadow agencies ringing off the hook right now. Granted nothing crashed, but this seems eerily reminiscent of the days following the Roswell incident. I smell a cover up.

>inb4 hurrrr conspiritard duh gubbiment has no reason to lie to the public you uneducated hick hurrrr etc etc etc
>>
>>16945848
It's like that movie the mist, CERN poked a hole through space and were gonna be dealing with all sorts of shit tomorrow just watch.
>>
Have you guys seen social media? No one is buying the rocket excuse at all, not even the most clueless of people. Where are all the rocketards now? Fucking liars.
>>
File: 1412896697236.png (247KB, 652x720px) Image search: [Google]
1412896697236.png
247KB, 652x720px
>>16945463
But anon it was intelligent life.
>>
>Every school shooting
>Not Project MK Ultra

>Blue LA light 2015
>Not UFO
>>
https://twitter.com/angelsuxx/status/663202170502680577

what kind of missile makes a sounds like this
>>
>>16945900
Senpai it literally sounds like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYbHpXca7U0
>>
>>16945905
the ayylmaos are here
>>
>>16945886
This.
>>
How do we fix the retarded masses?

baka wish aliens came for real desu senpai
>>
>>16945864

This has happened before.
>>
Friendly reminder people come to these threads and other conspiracy sites to run damage control all the time.
>>
>>16945955
Why should i trust you? faggot
>>
>>16945955
>>16945969
Why should I trust either of you faggots?
>>
>>16945955
We are well aware of this. That is why I am here, and ready to pounce on any asshole who tries to spread bullshit lies like hurrrr swamp gas, hurrrr rockets, hurrrr upper atmosphere disturbance resulting In the refraction and magnification of moonlight hurrrr or whatever else they can think of in their briefings.

>quick call them conspiritards and make them feel foolish for believing in the possibility of intelligent life existing elsewhere and making contact with us hurrrrr

I wish a motherfucker would.
>>
I get it. You guys reappy want to believe that it was a UFO. But stop and think for a second. Why would they let us see them?

I'll tell you why, because it wasn't a UFO. It was a rocket. We've all seen the videos.
>>
>>16945988
DO NOT TRUST THIS FAGGOT!
>>
>>16946005
Take your meds you fucking schizo
>>
It was illuminati space ship going back to the dyson sphere in sagitarius.
>>
>>16946007

Typical shillfag reply
>>
>>16946003
>it was a rocket

Yeah but um, it fucking wasn't. Have YOU seen the pictures or videos? Obviously you have, and you have an agenda, but you are just here to sway as much opinion as possible. You are in over your head. Have you seen social media? Not one post indicates that anyone believes the rocket story.

>hurrrrr but everyone is retarded it was a rocket!

Kill yourself you fuckkng schizophrenic liar.
>>
>>16945955
how do we kno its not u
>>
>>16946016
I learn from the best. Discredit tactics work both ways, now get BTFO you fucking rocketard and take your meds.
>>
File: images.png (5KB, 136x143px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 136x143px
>212 posts
>78 unique id's

Tfw damage control faggits are trying this hard
>>
Is this #1 proof that proves Aliens are real?

100%?
>>
>>16946029
Lol bro calm down it was just the military. You can take off your tinfoil hat haha
>>
>>16946045
They aren't very successful. I have been blowing them the fuck out since this thread started, it's hysterical how fast they backdown, especially when you use their tactics against them. I have another 8hrs to burn, I'll be here till the thread dies, or until they decide to ban me, but that won't stop me either.
>>
>>16946045
THATS WHAT THAT MEANS?
>>
>>16946036

I misread the post you were initially replying to, we are on the same side brother. Rocketfags can suck a dick
>>
File: 1444948214950.jpg (21KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
1444948214950.jpg
21KB, 420x315px
TURN ON THE TV /X/ SOMETHING JUST HIT IN THE WATER OUTSIDE SAN FRAN!
>>
>>16946048
No one said it was aliens, but it obviously isn't a rocket or anything else that an "official report" is going to tell us. What ever occurred tonight was not natural or planned, you can tell by the fact that the media is scrambling to come up with excuses that are obviously being handed down by the shadow agencies that are meant to keep things like this under wraps. I'm not here to tell you what it was, I am just here to spot out the liars, and destroy them.
>>
>>16946066
I'm honestly too scared, please come back post what happened
>>
So if it wasn't a planned launch. Why weren't jets scrambled?
>>
>>16946055
>tinfoil hat

Did you get that buzzword from your script, friendo?
>>
>>16946068
good shit, keep it up.
>>
>>16944995
>Don't you fucking retards consider that if the government was trying to cover up something so reality shattering as et visiting they'd have a more coordinated plan?
Why would they even bother? The skeptics don't believe their lies no matter how much effort they put in to them and the sheeple will believe their lies no matter how ludicrous.
They can put 1000x more effort in to the lies and it wouldn't make any difference.

Its just some swamp gas reflected in the a weather balloon, the end.
>>
>>16946055

At this point if you really still believe it was a rocket then it is you who is wearing the "tin foil hat"
>>
IT WAS A ROCKET YOU FUCKING TINFOIL ROLEPLAYING RETARDS

HERES A ROCKET DOING THE SAME THING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EbBij-Vrtk
FUCKING DONT R-E-P-R-O-D-U-C-E

Thanks im gonna go kill myself now.
>>
>>16946066
what channel
>>
>>16946071
Something hit the water fags are heading towards it to
>>
>>16946085

It was a missile. They have a different fuel than what you linked.
>>
>>16946087
Tv isn't covering it yet it's blowing up on twitter could actually be missiles
>>
ITS OFFICIAL

ALIENS

ARE

REAL
>>
>>16946085
That video doesn't look anything even close to what was photographed and recorded tonight. You that fucking retarded that you think people are going to see your post and just think, "Well hey, that settles it! It was a rocket because some asshole on /x/ wrote in all caps that it was and posted a shitty YouTube video as proof!"

Back to the briefing room with you, ya fuckin liar.
>>
>>16946102
did you watch the video or are you legit braindead?
>>
If that is what I think it is, we're all doomed.
You see, an alien race probably might have the technology to come in, spray down a deadly virus into a highly populated area like that.
Then, they know that in a matter of time, most of the entire world would be dead.
So yeah, they're after our resources.
It's been fun. Don't know how much time we have.
>>
>>16946110
Did YOU watch the video that you posted? How in the hell are you going to try to pass that off as anything remotely similar to what was seen tonight?

Get BTFO rocketard. Go take your meds you tinfoil hat wearing, autistic schizophrenic.
>>
okay that looks pretty damn close to the rocket launch video. god damn it x, it's never actually happening
>>
>>16946131
N-no. It doesn't. Everyone look at the video for yourselves before you take this asshole liars posts at face value.
>>
>>16946126
>calls me autistic schizophrenic

Nice run you asshat. go back to your room full of alien "Evidence".
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 305x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 305x360px
>>16946138
Like I said f a m, I learn from you guys friendo.
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/angelsuxx/status/663237192014139393/video/1

Wellllll
>>
>>16946144
Stop linking that mentally disabled persons twitter. That entire video is discredited after reading her tweets.
>>
File: ufo.jpg (999KB, 1120x4048px) Image search: [Google]
ufo.jpg
999KB, 1120x4048px
>>16946113
>>16946113
>You see, an alien race probably might have the technology to come in, spray down a deadly virus into a highly populated area like that
Most certainly, humans have that tech today.

>So yeah, they're after our resources.
Why?
Do they want coal and oil? No, any civilization capable of reaching earth would have more efficient ways of getting energy.
Do they want ores and minerals? They can just make drones that mines asteroids.
Do they want water? Same as above.

The only thing that would make sense is a civilization like the Borg in star trek, Zerg in starcraft or the Tyranids in w40k. Something that goes around and conquering world so they can steal our tech/genetics. Because that genetics is the only thing you can find on earth that you can't find in outer space.

Also there is probably something like the space UN and they won't tolerate people just going around conquering worlds left just to get resources. If some one where to just virus bomb the whole earth and kill every one that would likely cause a massive uproar in the galactic community.
>>
>>16946151
SHILL HARDER FAGGOT FUCK
>>
>>16946144
Dude....
>>
>>16946151

Stop shilling. Bitch posted video of the spiral just before
>>
>>16944664
Im in vista too. Driving home from work in carlsbad when i noticed the sky flash blueish. I thought it was lightning but never heard thunder and forgot about it
>>
File: piss.png (97KB, 625x790px) Image search: [Google]
piss.png
97KB, 625x790px
>>16945172
>>
>>16944810
>>16944762
>>16944672

>Shills
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/angelsuxx/status/663237192014139393/video/1
>>
File: kryb.jpg (47KB, 728x485px) Image search: [Google]
kryb.jpg
47KB, 728x485px
>>16946204
>>
>>16946233
Ok post internet radio link to confirm
>>
>>16946251
don't have m8
>>16946253
all are defense messages are prerecorded we even have a legit one for zombies
>>
What if it was a missile and the U.S. had to blow it out of the sky and now their doing damage control before determining if its an act of war or accidental launch?
>>
If this was Los Angeles Military testing. Why the fuck did I see it from San Francisco?
>>
>>16946266
Because your boyfriend was fucking you in the ass you faggot
>>
>>16946266
Did you see whatever landed in the water?!
>>
>>16946176
Im going to cross link my post just to see how many people think I'm shilling.

It's just a rocket, folks.
>>
>>16946266
For the same reason you can see Florida space shuttle and rocket launches from Georgia.
>>
>>16946068
The media is going to do whatever they can to get ratings and viewers, and on a slow news night where this is the biggest local event, they're going to try to fill up maximum coverage time with whatever bullshit they can get away with saying.
>>
update on something in the water?
>>
>>16946283
>>16946332
THIS
>>
>>16946306
No you are cross linking your post to get a reaction, so here it is:

Get fucked, you fucking liar. I could fabricate an entire post to make it sound convincing enough and seem like I know what I am taking about. It's called creative writing. I took that class in high school.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>16946339
Or, check this out, I'm just an average dude that made a post in one thread, was called a shill, and thought I might like others to view the post from the similarly themed threads.

Everything I stated on the linked-to post was completely factual, some of it even verifiable to any random user with the desire to do so.
>>
Here's my experience in Reno Nv at around 6:30, the time it's already dark. I was out at some view with a couple friends smoking a fat 1 foot joint. We were about done with the joint when I look up at the sky. Everything was dark black in the sky, hardly any visable stars and no clouds, but a trail that began in the middle of the darkness, not over the horizon. It was a thick trail that emitted a greenish glow and inside the beginning of the trail, you could see clearly see a bunch of stars. This trail Showing the stars lead to a white smoke looking trail and emitting this stuff was a white bright light traveling. This bright light was traveling straight towards south at a pretty fast pace. Then, it sharply went upwards, until, it completely stopped and rayed there for a minute and began to bend and twist and all that, just started going crazy. Changing colors and what not. Then it began to slowly float down until it got close to two stars and began fading where it was. Theoughout this, I was tripping balls thinking I was really high, but I kept asking if everyone was seeing what I was, they were. Another trippy thing, at first, when the light was traveling, in between it and the beginning of its green emitting trail, there was a big circle of that smoke, as if it made a blast at that time. Seriously freaky shit forsure
>>
>>16946354
You aren't even from the United States.
>>
>>16946355
Two stage rockets ARE a complete trip, especially when they get high enough in the atmosphere to catch the light of the sun. Remember we are a sphere (sorry flat earthers) so once you go high enough you'll hit sunlight again. The part that you say stop and fall was the terminated stage of the rocket breaking away. It was an awesomely rare show to say the very least, one we were super lucky to catch with our own eyes :)
>>
>>16946361
Whoa what? I'm not? Damn, I've been living a lie. Where am I from, have I been in a matrix designed to LOOK exactly like San Diego?

Shit nigga, I've been in fake Clairemont Mesa this whole damn time. What is my life.
>>
I don't know man, the way it was just traveling straight towards the right of me then went up, stayed there, did its bending and twisting and more, and slowly hovering down floating there until it disappears doesn't sound like a two part missile.
>>
>>16946266
Because it was in the fucking atmosphere you numbskull. Have you not heard of ballistic missiles?
>>
I'm sorry douche, I haven't. Please, do inform me.
>>
Faggots spookying about northern lights.
>>
Guys I saw this in person and I live in San Luis Obispo. Another weird thing was that it was completely quiet. I think that this thing was VERY far away
>>
SantaAnafag reporting in
>>
>>16944663
>>16944679
>>16944701
>>16944760
>>16944769
>>16944971
>>16945021
>>16945082
>>16946029
>>16946082
>>16946102
>>16946126

>Not remembering that with the Roswell Incident the Air Force claimed that their weather balloon was a UFO BEFORE admitting it was a weather balloon

Don't y'all dummies realize that it's in the military's best interest to claim that their [secret tech] is literally anything BUT [secret tech]?

"It's Aliens" is the disinfo, not "it's a/n [experimental missile]."
Y'all are disinfofagging yourselves.
>>
>>16944569
This comes to mind:
"When the blue star dances in the plaza..."
>>
>>16946540
>>Not remembering that with the Roswell Incident the Air Force claimed that their weather balloon was a UFO BEFORE admitting it was a weather balloon
Because some random officer decided to tell the truth since he thought that UFO's weren't classified. Then when the brass found out they put the lid on it.

I am sure he got reprimanded for it.
>>
>>16944956
Yeah it must be a missle one of the special ones you can see for over 800 miles
>>
>>16946371
Terra Santa reportg in
>>
>>16945749
THIS

and the shill disappeared as he was getting more and more abstract to try and make a point.
>>
project blue beam
>>
>>16944569
>I can tell you for 100% certantity that
>either
I can think of a few possibilities you've forgotten.
>>
File: lee.jpg (77KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
lee.jpg
77KB, 600x450px
Big deal, Military Rocket Test:

http://www.pe.com/articles/sheriff-785743-light-fire.html
>>
>>16946619
You can see Florida shuttle launches from northern Georgia, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>16946789
>There's nothing spooky about shooting a fucking huge missile over a populated area. It's just really incredibly irresponsible. To the point I can't believe the military would even do it. To the point I doubt it was a missile test.
it was over the pacific.
>Other countries already know we have super kick ass missiles. Not only have their intelligence agencies stolen the videos we shot of our own missiles -- they have videos from fucking al-qaeda and shit of their positions getting rekt by cruise missiles and all sorts of ordinance. It's basically preposterous to think that we would test a missile in order to scare other nations. They're already quite scared of us.
to put it simply this is not why weapons systems are tested. the trident is an submarine launched, nuclear missile. there is great value in making sure these systems work correctly, espcially as the stock ages. but then again, you could never be bothered to serve in the military because your mom's basement doesn't have a training program you NEET neckbearded faggot
>>
>>16945734
Not like these shill
>>
>>16944591
Of course

Everyime something like this happens it's always a "secret military" thing.

Every. Fucking. Time.

Yet they never release any details.

How gullible are you?
>>
>>16946153
Aww shieeet. Also, didn't a Russian official tell Obama to stop hiding the truth about aliens?
>>
>>16944915
have u posted this before, I've definitely seen this in another thread
>>
>>
>>16945483
Well said!
Thread posts: 295
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.