[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are aliens aware that we know they exist and the government tries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault-6.jpg (24KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-6.jpg
24KB, 1280x720px
Are aliens aware that we know they exist and the government tries super hard to cover them up? If so, whats stopping them from abducting people in broad daylight in suburban areas? If a UFO abducted like a group of kids in broad daylight, would the gov try to write it off as gang/cult activity or actually come clean?
>>
File: shaman.jpg (86KB, 540x602px) Image search: [Google]
shaman.jpg
86KB, 540x602px
>>16943102
Yes and no. There are lots of aliens of varying self-awareness within its populations, individually and collectively. Just like *gasp* humans.
>>
They can't just destroy our civ

They have respect for life and civ

So they shadow civ
>>
>>16943102
They could be abducting us and replacing us with clones like the pod people.
>>
Only on /x/ one can watch schizophrenic morons exchanging delusions. Delightful.
>>
>>16944704
>Only on /x/

Plenty of other sites that offer the same.
>>
>>16943102
>If a UFO abducted like a group of kids in broad daylight,
It's just a rocket test. Those children were hallucinations caused by a new type of rocket fuel.

And people will believe it.
>>
>>16943102
>whats stopping them (aliens) from abducting people in broad daylight in suburban areas,

Just think for a second, actually use your brain-why would aliens abduct humans? When you think you found the answer-think why would they not want all of humanity to know? Not just for the fact that what their doing could be bad, but why "alert" the population to know of them. I mean most people they abduct are people who are usually written of as crazy, they have the impeccable shield of plausable denability, I mean how likely is it that little green men from planet X would travel thousands, if not millions of light years to draw some circles in peoples fields.

>are aliens aware that we know they exist
Define know
>>
File: 1361139691959.gif (1MB, 296x160px) Image search: [Google]
1361139691959.gif
1MB, 296x160px
>>16943102
I really don't think they give a fuck one way or the other.
>>
>>16943621
Really? All of them?
>>
>>16945669
>And people will believe it.
sad but tru

even if they HAD to admit they were aliens they would just act as surprised as anyone else

"we have just received news of first alien contact" or some shit then use the scare factor to do some more power grabbing
>>
>>16943102
Can you rephrase that as your personal beliefs?

ie., can you contribute to your own thread?
>>
Why do they have to abduct people why cant they just land in time square and say ayylo to every one?
>>
>>16943102
the vastness of the universe makes space travelling aliens are a ridiculous idea.

so when discussing aliens, drop the space ship angle.
>>
>>16945645
Never in such a concentrated form.
>>
>>16944704

this place doesn't really house schizophrenics, it's a bunch of people pretending. real bottom of the barrel shit here, but that's the rule when discussing paranormal.
>>
>>16947757
You think we've figured everything out, don't you?
>>
>>16947877
where did you get that idea? i didn't dismiss aliens as whole.

but when you read about UFO encounters you find that these incidents are bizarre. there is something much stranger going on than some aliens with advanced technology flying around in mechanical ships.

or do you think aliens would fly across space just to confuse us with nonsensical activities?
>>
>>16947747
Because they're trying to hide the fact that they're actually time travelers.
>>
>>16948048
why wouldn't one time traveling shithead land in time square? surely one person would choose to blow up the secret. i would.
>>
>>16948160
Your brain is a quantum disentangler/energy shift. I should say, your brain CONTAINS such a device. More specifically, the metabolic information lining your skull is a substance called "memory." Brains contain a special type of tissue that allows a mind to process the metabolic information into a forward trajectory through time. When awake, this process is called "consciousness." It's not a noun, it's a verb. You are not that verb, but you can be.

Think for a second. You land in Time Square. The news reports that a time traveler just landed. (I've assumed you came with actual evidence, because otherwise you're going to look like anyone else.) The world suddenly invests millions in time travel. Time travel is invented really fucking fast compared to the timeline you came from. Laws are passed, wars break out. A new timeline is created where you appear and then disappear just as quickly. This is actually the single most effective method of shifting yourself to an alternate future. Every time travel event modifies the set of observable events for every mind that passes through that moment in history. Your brain can only observe something AFTER the universal wave function collapses, which is the very moment your atoms begin to exist. Among a potentially infinite series of possible timelines that would-have-been observable if-not-for-brains your consciousness has to choose which it can observe and which it will never observe. This is called free will.

TL;DR: Disruptive events remove themselves from history "before" you can "see" them.

The entire wavefunction of the universe is collapsing around you. This is called time or mind.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.