[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any stories from caverns/caves/mineshafts, /x/? I've got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 13

File: 80401317.jpg (294KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
80401317.jpg
294KB, 768x1024px
Any stories from caverns/caves/mineshafts, /x/?

I've got one, if anyone's interested. Just wondering if anyone else has some
>>
the cave in my ass is very vast should i elaborate?
>>
>I've got one, if anyone's interested.

Duh. Post it to get the ball rolling.
>>
>>16942453

>the cave in my ass is very vast

No one doubts that you dumb faggot.
>>
OP here, storytime bitches.

>be me
>be 17 or 18
>staying with some family in Northeast US
>my 2 younger cousins tell me about an abandoned mine a couple miles from here
>say they've wanted to explore it but always been too scared
>decide to explore it, spend the next couple days getting supplies
>headlamps, rubber boots, and the such
>hike down wooded path until we come to a huge gulley
>hole in the side of the gulley surrounded by rusty posts and barbed wire
>metal pieces strewn over the ground around it
>dead silence around us, no wind, insects or anything
>"Nose goes" for who has to enter first
>Cousin 1 loses, and hesitantly ducks into the tunnel
>he complains about an uneasy feeling. Says he feels like he shouldn't be there
>tell him to quit being a pussy, then I duck into the tunnel myself, followed by cousin 2
>>
>>16942471
Continue
>>
>>16942471
Sorry, on mobile cause I'm a fag

>as we follow the tunnel, it stretches wider and taller so we can actually stand and walk
>it also gets more square/rectangle shaped
>about 100 feet in, it turns left, and angles down a little
>eventually, the tunnel forks in half, the right side keeps going straight, and the left side is a sorta steep downhill with sketchy steps carved into it
>right side has graffiti, unlike the left side, or any other part we had seen already
>decide to go right before we head down below
>follow the graffiti'd tunnel for a little while, and it came to a small-ish room type cavern
>A single chair in the middle
>get closer and notice chair has no dust whatsoever on it
>well,that'sweird.PNG
Look around the room, and find no other tunnels or exits, so we return to the girl
>We must go deeper
>>
>>16942484
*return to the fork

Fucking Swype type
>>
>>16942453
kekd
>>
>>16942484

>cousins are freaked out over the chair, cousin 1 days he wants to leave
>nah, bruh. Not unless you wanna walk 4 miles back by yourself
>start down the retarded stairs
>run my hands along the wall as I go, and a pretty decent sized rock came off in my hand
>think it would be funny to throw it down the metal chute parallel with the stairs
>loudest, most ear-shattering banging and echoes and it rolls down
>our headlamps aren't strong enough to reach the bottom, but we hear the rock land in water
>eventually make our way down the stairs, only to find its blocked with water
>decide to chill on the steps before heading back up and smoke a cig
>cousin 2 starts babbling about a light under the water
>all turn or headlamps off so we can see it
>sure enough, there's a blueish light under the water, about the size of a paintball
>>
>>16942493
What happened to the girl? Did you guys go deeper into her or not?
>>
>>16942493
moar
>>
>>16942493

>as we're investigating the light, the sound of another rock tumbling down the chute from the top almost makes us shit ourselves
>cousin 1 drops headlamp and out of instinct I guess, I grab an arm in each hand and yank them up the stairs behind me
>dunno what's at the top, don't care, just want out.
>Dat fight or flight
>by the time the top of the stairs are in view of our headlamps, we can see there's nothing there.
>Cousins are crying, and I'm panicking trying to drag their deadweight asses to the top
>get to the top and the smell of death RKO's our nostrils out of nowhere
>between their gagging and crying i get them on their feet and we bolt out of the cave.
>went back home shortly after, never looked back.

I don't know what the fuck happened that day, but I can't forget that shit.

Also, any similar stories or anything?
>>
>>16942505
Could be that the rock just came lose cause you guys were dicking around in there.

I dunno, what would it be if it weren't that?
>>
>>16942513
The opening to the chute was no bigger than like 10 inches. It was a full pipe, not like the half-pipes you usually see in mines and shit.
>>
>>16942513
Now that I think about it, it could've been a ventilation pipe or something
>>
File: 01-Weird-Pipes.jpg (73KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
01-Weird-Pipes.jpg
73KB, 600x401px
>>16942451
>>
>>16942505
Seems that perhaps a hobo or something along those lines was using the right fork for shelter. Graffiti on the walls suggests that others were there before you. The smell of death could of been from the air, that might have been stale and the cig. Also wild animals. The light below the water, I have no idea. The rock down the metal chute. I agree with >>16942513. It could of
>>
File: 02-The-Entrance.jpg (180KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
02-The-Entrance.jpg
180KB, 600x800px
>>16942548
>>
File: 07-A-dead-end.jpg (41KB, 600x377px) Image search: [Google]
07-A-dead-end.jpg
41KB, 600x377px
>>16942551
>>
File: 12-First-heavy-door.jpg (88KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
12-First-heavy-door.jpg
88KB, 600x899px
>>16942552
>>
File: 13-Heavy-Door-in-Detail.jpg (59KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
13-Heavy-Door-in-Detail.jpg
59KB, 600x401px
>>16942555
>>
File: 15-Pipes-on-the-ceiling.jpg (42KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
15-Pipes-on-the-ceiling.jpg
42KB, 600x401px
>>16942557
>>
>>16942549
OP here
Plausible. Maybe i smoked too much weed back then. I mean, I still do, but I did back then too. I'm not so sure about the hobo thing though. There were layers of undisturbed dirt and dust. But no trash. I've trainhopped all over ne USA and hobos here are much dirtier
>>
>>16942555
Chekd. Nice dump btw. Anyone got just general Inna woods or anything?
>>
File: 16-Another-graffiti.jpg (56KB, 600x364px) Image search: [Google]
16-Another-graffiti.jpg
56KB, 600x364px
>>16942571
THANKS !!! I got more I had to work for a second.
>>
File: 17-A-look-back.jpg (51KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
17-A-look-back.jpg
51KB, 600x401px
>>16942606
>>
Cool story, OP, pretty creepy. I'd say hobo too, one who knew how to pick up their trash so they wouldn't be discovered, maybe. That, or vengeful ghost who drowned in the well or something, explaining the light and rotten smell.
>>
File: 18-Closeup-of-graffiti.jpg (60KB, 600x363px) Image search: [Google]
18-Closeup-of-graffiti.jpg
60KB, 600x363px
>>16942609
sorry about the delay i am at work. This is the last one though
>>
>>16942631
"Hello Satan I'll something something"?
>>
>be like 8
>Live with parents, rural GA
>parents lived in the middle of a several hundred acre pine/hardwood forest
>spent many years conquering those woods as a Lil kid with a Red Ryder
>ThugLife.org
>anyways, there was a field about 3/4 mile from my parents house and it was probably an acre or so.
>Timber industry people never planted trees there
>lots of large quartz chunks lying around
>shit was my imaginary helipad, yo
>fuck Vietcong
>romping around the treeline one day
>Red Ryder in hand, securing the perimeter
>was some old timber equipment at the edge of the field
>tractors, bulldozers and shit
>crawling around under them, I hit something in the grass with my elbow
>turns out to be human arm bones
>turns out the field was a native American burial ground or something
>>
>>16942719
Are you cursed now?
>>
>>16942644
Sounds good LOL I have no idea sorry I can see "Hallo Satan"
>>
>>16943088
Looks like "Hallo Satan, ich liebe dich"
>>
>>16943063
Nothing of significance has happened to me because of it since, so I doubt it.
>>
>>16942628
>That, or vengeful ghost who drowned in the well or something, explaining the light and rotten smell.

Kek, much more likely to be a hobo m8
>>
When I was young, I had a terrible fear of the dark, particularly while being alone. When I was 12 a friend showed me an old abandoned mine from the Gold Rush era in California. It was comprised of small tunnels that you had to hunch to walk through, and was quite extensive and maze-like with numerous larger chambers and forking passageways. One of them we called the Fuck Room because someone had spraypainted "FUCK" in large letters on the wall. I loved exploring them because it seemed like some Indiana Jones type shit, but my fear meant that I couldn't explore them alone.

One day I manned up and went by myself, and made a map of the tunnels during several visits. In doing so I cured myself of my fear through ad-hoc exposure therapy. Nothing paranormal ever happened. The end.
>>
>>16943958
care to share what caused your phobia? I think my little brother is also afraid of the dark

the little bitch
>>
>>16943088
Hallo :^)
>>
>>16943958
Totally serious about the Fuck Room. In the end, it was only a fucking.

Here's videos of what looks to have been the same mine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB0W6h13IX8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGxUEbVP_4Y
>>
https://youtu.be/ReYbrlG4BAU
>>
>>16942557
Straight up real world Vault Tec shit yo! What kinda experiment was going on down there??????
>>
File: miniera11.jpg (121KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
miniera11.jpg
121KB, 500x375px
Well, here in northern Italy we have the abandoned lead glance Valvassera mine. Located in Valganna,Varese province,Lombardia region.

10-15 years ago, the president of a local Speleo group reported of a strange encounter occurred in the main chamber of that mine.
Some of his amateur colleagues went to explore that mine and entered the main chamber.(one that communicates with upper levels)
They were deciding to take the left tunnel or the right one, when some dust and rocks fell down from the vertical tunnel/chimney, positioned in the upper centre of the main chamber.
They looked up only too see a 'elongated face' -not a man, nor animal- quickly retracting into that vertical chimney.
They panicked and went out as quickly as possible. They never had the courage to enter again to explore that mine.

Another strange encounter was described by a mineral collector in the book 'fantasmi nostri' by Roberto Corbella: The Thing.
'My experience with the thing ', he said, 'started 10 years ago' (book published in 2003, we are talking about 1993).
'i'm referring to 3 similar encounters happened in the same Valvassera mine' .
Long story short,
The 'thing' is a fluid and nebulous form,luminescent, that seems to dance and materializes in a wobbly mass,advancing towards that guy, wrapping him in a mist.
He started to get sick and breathless. He ran out the cave, followed by that 'thing',that dissolves in a myriad of tiny luminescent dots near the entrance of the mine,right on the outside.
A couple of his friends had the same experience.
>>
>>16942631
is there a video of this?
>>
>>16942644
>>16943088
"hello satan, I love you"
>>
I so wanna watch the Descent now.
>>
bomp
>>
>>16942451
I got one. I was once in a monstreous cavern that had been wrecked and destroyed by many men who undertook it to mine the cave... The cave, otherwise known as your mothers dusty vagina
>>
>>16942631
>>16942644
>>16943131

Hallo
Satan
suck
big
dick

???
>>
just watched this... gets gay at the end cuz this bitch cant fucking think for herself. but its cool for a bit. talks about how neanderthal man was where modern man got its sense of spirit. and cromagnan was where we got our sense of science. shows old cave they lived in and a valley on the top of the mountains where they had a spiritual oasis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI7IQQLqO6Y
>>
File: 1371609863115.png (234KB, 386x362px) Image search: [Google]
1371609863115.png
234KB, 386x362px
>>16942505
As I see it, the smell of death could have been caused by the rocks hitting the water. Gasses can build just below the surface and the break in surface tension released them.
IDK, I'm not scientist
>>
>>16943131
Translation: "Hello Satan, I love you"
>>
>>16950169
It would have been more fun to write something like 'sector five breached specimens active abondon all posts protocol 675753'
>>
http://www.angelfire.com/trek/caver/page1.html

For those who haven't already read it.

[spoiler]It's long as fuck[/spoiler]
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 390x470px
>>16942719
>fuck Vietcong
>>
>>16942451
No green txt anon, outside of Tucson AZ by rosemont junction there was a series of mining shafts this was back 97 or 98, out 4 wheel driving as a young lad with family we checked out one of the shafts that had collapsed back 1880s area, we usually stayed out of them becuase timber is old and unstable part of the shaft had collapsed and opened an old section that was collapsed we found 2 skeletons in there what was left and some old items cool times
>>
>>16951389
We think they died in a cave in, a story I cant confirm but this was from a catholic nun who was a teacher long past dead now she worked on an indian reservation and said there was a cave that they said was sacred and inside was items left by the spanish hundreds of years ago she mentioned a sword and helmet always wondered where it was...
>>
>>16951389
>>16951397
Not much but trying to contribute I have more if anyone is lurking
>>
>>16951389
Here is another one fuck it, be older and live in TX getting drunk with my bro we decide to go exploring i lived in a neighborhood then, we go out its late maybe 11pm? Walk down this creek to a tunnel system or overflow system my friend getting creeped we decide to just explore the pond, I go in the shrubbery there friend gets creeped again and leaves.. I get bored start heading back home the drain tunnel had a wood sheet covering it on the way back it was knocked over, I think drunk bro is in there... so I go in there flash light call out to yim im a good 300ft in there see someone else crawling in the dark and go left at a fork i get freaked out crawl out as fast as I can run home my bro is already there WTF, could have been a other drunk person but fuck that
>>
>>16942451
I've got one:
Minecraft.
>>
>>16951578
Fuck that shit, is creepy AF, with all that sound effect shit
>>
>>16951578
>>16951613
Are you 12?
>>
The story about the guy who got stuck in the cave upside down in a tiny crack and people tried to get him out but they couldn't and he died. I hate that story, and I hate the photos. I can't think of a worse way to die, other than being burned or eaten alive.
>>
>>16951980
I started looking into cave rescues after I read about that. Nope!
>>
>>16951405
more please
>>
>>16942548
Where have the Teletubbies gone?
>>
>>16942644
"Hallo Satan Ich liebe dich"
Hello Satan I love you
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.