[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think caused the Russian airplane crash? Personally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: isis.jpg (72KB, 619x372px) Image search: [Google]
isis.jpg
72KB, 619x372px
What do you think caused the Russian airplane crash? Personally i think CIA placed a bomb on the plane, the US just happened to find intel on ISIS planting a bomb
>>
Do you think getting caught was part of their plan?
>>
Isis must be aware that Russia will leave scorched earth in retaliation. Mass slaughter. They're either really dumb, scapegoats or the leadership felt it worth the loss.
>>
>>16939074
It was an inside job.
Russia(KGB) did it so they have a justified reason to go to war with whatever middle-eastern country that has the most oil.

I think it was Hegel that said that every country must have a moral reason to go to war to justify it to their population(and give norale boost to the army) even tough the actual war is about profits 9/10 times.
>>
>>16939074
>What do you think caused the Russian airplane crash?
Hyperpenis.
>>
it was a american surface to air missle fired from egypt and they replaced the 2 black boxes with ones with faked audio

the media runs the bull shit about isis but over the phone america threatens russia with more terrorism if they dont stop just like america did with china 2 times

but putin is to based to give a shit about mudslimes from egypt they are not slavs
>>
File: peacekeeping.jpg (118KB, 960x648px) Image search: [Google]
peacekeeping.jpg
118KB, 960x648px
>>16939340
This. Russia was not bombing Isil so something had to change.
>>
>>16939340
Yup, has "false flag" written all over it.
>>
>>16940578
what doesn't you stupid fuckheads?

DELETE /X/ TODAY
>>
>>16940604
Dude, I like to laugh at tinfoilers as well, but we're talking about Russia, where the mafia runs the country and criminal conspiracies are the normal way of doing things. There's credible evidence the FSB staged the Moscow apartment bombings to justify the Chechen war, so this is perfectly plausible.
>>
>>16943253

Damn, how come Russia gets all the cool muslims who don't blow things up, where as we in the west have muslims who do things like 9/11 and 7/7. At least we don't their fucked up intelligence service though.
>>
>>16943310
>At least we don't their fucked up intelligence service though.

hahahaha. The CIA and the KGB are equally evil.
The only difference is that the CIA uses tactics to seem 'less evil' from the outside.

gets all the cool muslims who don't blow things up
>Chechen War
>War
>>
>>16939207
all three of these is my guess.
>>
Holocaust never happened
>>
>>16943253
>There's credible evidence the FSB staged the Moscow apartment bombings to justify the Chechen war
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
MY BROTHER!
>>
>>16943446
CIA is gangsters and crooks too, and the things they do are just as evil. The man who started the CIA was making money from the Nazi Death Camps like Auschwitz. George Bush Seniors Father.
>>
>>16939074
Drunk Russians caused it. Have you ever been on a flight from Russia? There is fifths being passed to flight attendants
>>
>>16939074
Maybe becuase they had intel? Not that much of a stretch is it, to think that they have intel / insiders on a group of interest like ISIS?

It's not like that's their job or anything.

>Everything is a conspiracy
>>
>>>/pol/55048706
>>
Wow. I just...wow.
>>
The plane was in a crappy condition and broke mid flight.

The past customers have only ever reported bad experiences with the business.

The empoyees hadn't been paid for about six months.

It was simply a shit airliner company too poor to maintain their planes.
>>
>>16939074
Mossad
>>
>>16940604
What the fuck are you doing here then? You come to a page that infuriates you this much? You must be a super person. Lots of fun. Yiur life is pointless and nobody will miss you when your gone.
Boo at you. BOOOOO!!!
>>
>>16940347
what plane is that? it's some kind of large interceptor-bomber? with a turret in it's ass? fucking cool.
>>
>>16939074
>Personally i think CIA placed a bomb on the plane, the US just happened to find intel on ISIS planting a bomb

And why do you believe this? What brought you to the conclusion that it was the CIA? Like, why not Mossad, MI6 or FSB?
>>
>>16939340
I'm nitpicking, but KGB doesn't exist anymore friend. It's the FSB now. But yeah, I agree it was them.
>>
>>16940578
Other than it gives Russia a reason to go to war, what other evidence is there for a false flag?
>>
>>16940604
Yeah god forbid if any foreign country finds post like these... Will only make the situation worse

>bunch of /x/philes handing out fake conspiracy information
>foreign country gets more fuel to attack america
>>
>>16950799
tu 22m3
>>
>>16943253
What false flags, what secrecy?! Either everyone here is retarded it knows nothing about Russian politics. Get your westernized heads out if your asses.

Putin has never needed a "reason" to do anything. Why a false flag to set up pretense to fight IS when he could have just done it from the outset under "because I fucking says so" JUST LIKE EVERYTGING ELSE HES EVER DONE. Corruption, criminal behaviours and the political machinations in Russia are OVERT.
>>
They were probably transporting some dangerous prisoners who managed to call for backup and make an escape, crashing the plane in the process.
>>
>>16939355
I'm glad you're still doing this
>>
Russia planted the bomb faggots, perfect xcuse to do whatever they want even though they mostly do anyway, strange that they found russian media guy dead in DC isnt it and around the same time he knew.. america has even authorised false flag attacks in the past to go to war with cuba inside job gents
>>
this is what happens when you don't turn off your cell phone.
>>
It's not a false flag to keep fighting IS, it's to keep people from leaving the country.

Government source just confirmed that flight ban to Egypt will be extended to other countries, and could last "years".

Cat's out of the bag, we're going full USSR 2.0
>>
>>16943456
Damn that accordion playing Russian looks like he's seen some shit.

>3:35
>>
>>16953322
Correction
>1:35
>>
>>16943446
Muslims had something to do with 9-11?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.