[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we reach the people who control our minds? Is it a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Limitless-Movie-Image_05.jpg (22KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Limitless-Movie-Image_05.jpg
22KB, 600x400px
How can we reach the people who control our minds?

Is it a new monarchy, or can we reach the top if we work hard enough?

Who's willing to take me in a mentor-ship?

Is someone listening?

Give me a sign, show me where to look.
>>
What a stupid thread.

You control your own mind.

Everyone else controls their own minds.

There are people at the top who INFLUENCE everyone's minds, certainly, but control? No.
>>
>>16938519
The people at the top control a portion of our mind.

The rest of our mind is controlled by the world.

It's our delusion that makes us think, "Well, since I think I came up with that opinion, I'm still 100% in control."

You were never in control, we don't know what it means to think, anymore.

The only way to return control is to breach our ouroboros and cause as many positive domino effects we can.

I know it's easier to just ask for whatever help there is, move my will into searching for them.

Thus, ending up more in control myself eventually. I hope you understand.

Use power to give power. I'm going to change the world, sacrifice my gains.

Don't try putting me down, you'd only be hurting yourself.
>>
>>16938546
Thank you so much, I'll contact them as soon as I'm ready for a consultation.
>>
>>16938559
Did you make the thread about creating our own mantras, too?
>>
File: hypnosis-ss.gif (52KB, 635x482px) Image search: [Google]
hypnosis-ss.gif
52KB, 635x482px
>>16938571
You don't even know how many threads you're reading are mine.
>>
File: svaw332rdfs.png (54KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
svaw332rdfs.png
54KB, 400x400px
>>16938505

Have you tried reading a book? I feel like a majority of /x/ skip this important step in intellectual development.

Maybe if you people bothered to read some "mainstream" technical books on:

>Statistics
>Psychology
>History
(in that order)

before trying to navigate the fringe, we might not have as many cancerous threads.
>>
>>16938576
I have a library filled with books I've read on

>NLP
>History
>Physics
>Philosophy

If you look for a gem, a gem you will find.

Leave me to my business.
>>
>>16938559
What do you mean by "breach our ouroboros"?
I'm especially curious because I have a single tattoo, and it's of an ouroboros.
>>
>>16938603
Life is a series of cycles and circles. The way our entire being grows is completely interconnected to the world, the way we think, everything we believe, processes are just a constant exchange of energy in the toroidal yin and yang. The way we interact with everyone and everything. It's almost too abstract to talk about.
>>
>>16938505
good idea posting on /x/

all the world's most powerful movers and shakers lurk here looking for talent
>>
>>16938614
>You have no idea.
>>16938546
Case and point.
>>
>>16938626
>Case and point.
>and

nigga u dumb
>>
>>16938630
https://soundcloud.com/caseandpoint

I was responding, you have no idea what you're talking about.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.