[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2015 >number of video and photo cameras close to actual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: ufos2015.jpg (262KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ufos2015.jpg
262KB, 1920x1080px
>2015
>number of video and photo cameras close to actual human population
>no flood of paranormal footage
>Explain this

So, to elaborate (and sorry if this is a cliche of this board since I'm new here). I'm around 30 years old and I've always been fascinated by the paranormal, particulary UFOs. In the 90s it was a huge thing, and it was probably a common thought back then to think "geez, if we only had a camera per person at all times, I'm sure we could capture a HUGE amount of paranormal phenomena". The thing is that today in 2015 every single person has a camera on him at all times, out in the fields, in rural areas, at night, etc. But for some reason there's not a collosal amount of paranormal footage. How can this be explained? I'm inclined to think that it's related precisely to the shift in technology. Back in the 70's through the 90s video cameras were a relatively rare thing, so back then a blurry image of a spot in the sky could really hype you like crazy. Also, the very same scarcity of the medium created a halo of magic and myth around it. As in: if you have a camera you have the power to capture something unique and unexplainable. But somehow in these days having a camera is so common that there's nothing magical about it. We're sick of seeing pictures of starry skies and aurora borealis in the northern lands. Not to mention funny kitties.
(cont....)
>>
(....cont)
Also back then, seeing in person a flying saucer could probably make you catatonic with awe. But now, I mean, if I was alone at night and saw an actual fucking flying saucer with lights and all.... the first thing I would think is "wow, that's a really crafty hoax. Nice drone they got there" Unless I see some crazy rapid movements in different directions as is sometimes the case with actual UFOs. And lastly, the photoshopping and general FX thing got so sophisticated that now you can create a 100% believable hoax today with a simple home computer and some dedication. So, it seems like there was a strange 'end of an era' the last few decades, and now that there's billions of cameras in the world. We don't seem to be capturin much.
The other possibility is that there actually IS a lot of paranormal stuff being captured and actually released on youtube, but it gets lost among all the other fake shit, which is a great irony and tragedy. Even if that's the case, I think with the amount of cameras today, we should still have A LOT more footage than we do. This applies not only to UFO's but also dwarfs, ghosts, magic, bigfoot, etc
Am I making any sense? What do you guys think of all this.
>>
>>16935849
>The other possibility is that there actually IS a lot of paranormal stuff being captured and actually released on youtube, but it gets lost among all the other fake shit
You know, I sometimes think about this too. I sometimes think that first gov started to make fake ufo pics to flood the real pics and then some retards got into making fakes too just for lols.

I don't believe in this though but I still think about it sometimes.
>>
cell phone cameras are not designed to capture stuff thousands of miles in the air
>>
>>16935870
it doesn't have to be in full detail. UFOs are supposed to be strangely unexplainable in their movements, formation, etc. There should be literally millions of videos if you consider that in, say, 1991, there were dozens of them
>>
>>16935870
Reminds me of my friend's incident. He saw triangular aircraft floating above him without making a sound. He had like 1 minute to react and pick up his phone to capture it but obviously it took him too long time to realize what he was witnessing. He described it as stereotypical ufo with lights in triangle formation in the bottom.

This friend is very reliable, I believe his story. However I don't expect you guys to believe it. It's after all friend of anon on anime imageboard.
>>
or maybe, it´s all a hoax and there are no ÛFOS
>>
>>16935873
90s cameras were shitty and could record hoaxes and other non UFO things for gullible morons
>>
>>16935873
it has also been reported that they can have a weird affect on the observer. many have had the intention of photographing them but afterwards realize that they simply didn't.

anyway physical evidence at this point is meaningless. there's tons of evidence from radar readings, witnesses, physical traces left at the sites. none of it has really brought us closer to understanding this strange phenomenon.
>>
>>16935861
It's called disinformation. And it depends on which end of the table your sitting
on that determines if disinformation is a bonus or a hindrance..
Like roswell, could of been an alien crash.. but it was also better to have people have a more unrealistic idea that can be dismissed instead of the suspicion on new jet technology.

Same goes for Bohemian Grove and all that messed up ceremonies and things the "elite" partake in. The more obscene and ludicrous it is the harder it is for a normal person to comprehend it. I've found they almost rely on the absurdity of their actions to be rejected by the publics cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>16935877
Yep, the triangle shape or triangle light formation seems to be the most commonly reported and captured so I would believe that... it's also likely to be the new design for military aerial drones however as well.
>>
>>16935889
read some jacquee vallee and stop being ignorant. that actually isn't an option
>>
Looks like a montage.
Nothing to see here
>>
>>16935907
This happened in northern europe. Who knows if it was french, russian or us craft. Weird place but maybe they might test the stealth globally.
>>
>>16935909
OP here. I'm an avid reader of Vallee. It's pretty much the only reading material on the subject that's not idiotic and deluded, at least that I know of. Too bad they made a ridiculous satire of some of his theories with that ancient aliens show on History channel. Talk about disinformation
>>
>>16935923
It's not all bad, ancient aliens is what started me to question the narrative in everything!
>>
>>16935909
>jacquee vallee
dude i believe in UFO´s and such since i was a kid, but this is the BIG question. Now that we all have cameras there´s nothing?! Isn´t it strange? Or maybe the aliens know about the cameras so now they hide themselves better? It can be. But it´s also possible that it was all hoaxes in majority...
>>
>>16935940
Or the information is removed? We've seen that agencies have the ability to cover the entirety of the Internet, and they just so happen to be the same agencies which specialize in disappearing people and evidence... just sayin'
>>
>>16935955
nah, this is too conspiratory
>>
bumping just in case. Isn't this the ultimate question regarding the paranormal phenomenon in 2015?
>>
event needs enough time, to unlock phone and load camera app->by the time youre ready to record all might be already over. not everyone uploads his stuff. people often dont know what they were seing nor what they filmed so they just dont know what to do with the footage. desu i dont want to upload some orb to facebook just to be ridiculed by my so called friends. just saying.
>>
>>16935847
Easy there mulder
>>
did anyone listen to art bell the other night with the bigfoot guy episode? when he played the soundclip of the "bigfoot" calling or screaming i got a vibe that it was something quite real and no hoax, it just kind of sent shudders through me like hearing for the first time some rare being that dwells on our planet.
>>
>>16936847
Could it be found online? I'm not bigfoot believer but I'm interested.
>>
>>16936847
are you talking about the samurai chatter as they call it
>>
>>16935847
That has gotta be the most faked and unconvincing ufo shoop I've ever seen
>>
>>16935849
>dwarfs
What? Like Midgets?
>>
>>16937149
That's the point.
>>
File: 1445792581369.png (342KB, 452x402px) Image search: [Google]
1445792581369.png
342KB, 452x402px
>>16936783
>have galaxy s6
>only have to double click home button and camera loads up near instantly
>tfw /x/ shit never happens to me
>>
>>16935870
>cell phone cameras are not designed to capture stuff thousands of miles in the air
Considering commercial airliners are about 7 or 8 miles in the air and the edge of space is 62 miles up, I think you're a blithering moron anon
>>
>>16935877
not to be too off topic but i saw one of those triangle ones, oregon 1997.
It looked big, but it's hard to tell when something is in the air. Moved slow, appeared to stop, then wooshed out of sight the opposite direction.

I agree it's most likely (assuming I'm not crazy or saw a triangle craft shaped cloud with three lights) that it's a military thing and not aliens.
>>
>>16936847
There are many art bell videos on Bigfoot noises when I tried googling, but none recent. Can you link us?

Also, somewhat related but have heard story that Bigfoot communicates telepathically.
>>
>>16935870
>Thousands of miles in the air

Are you a retard son? The earth's atmosphere starts at around 6 miles from the earth's surface.
>>
>>16935847
it looks extremely fake
>>
File: Untitledi.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitledi.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>16937282
>Bigfoot communicates telepathically
lol
>>
I would guess the majority of good UFO observations happen so quickly there is no time to get your phone out to take a picture. These would be at night, lights moving at unreal angles and are gone in < 3 seconds.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.