[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I haven't seen a thread about her in a long time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Hey guys, I haven't seen a thread about her in a long time but does anyone remember that korean woman who basically webcams her entire life? She sleeps most of the time, and has papers with korean writing blocking most of the screen? I can't remember her name for the life of me. And I guess I never saved the link to her cams.

The last I remember it looked like she was cleaning her apartment. Moving her boxes around and everything.
Can someone help??
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
>>16935522
I'm trying so hard to remember what we called her.
Creepychan? Sleepychan? Koreachan??

I remember most of her signs said somthing about officer Park. We had a korean translate the writing. I can't remember the name of the officer but it was an actual park in korea, so we were speculating that she was assaulted by an officer in that park and that's why she was barricading herself inside.
>>
I DID IT. I FOUND HER.
CHIP CHAN.

Link to her cams if anyone else is interested

http://aassdd.viewnetcam.com/CgiStart?page=Multi&Language=0&Page=1&Resolution=320x240&Interval=0&Quality=Standard&Mode=Motion&PageLayout=Div9
>>
>>16935554

Looks like she's sitting in the corner on the right cam. Maybe eating?
Wish I kept studying Korean. If anyone comes across this thread can you translate?
>>
"Watch time stop"
"Make me unconscious"
I really want to meet her.
>>
CAM 1 IS MOVING BY ITSELF?? SHE IS SITTING IN THE CORNING OF THE OTHER CAM HOW IS IT MOVING?? IT IS MOVING TOO FAST FOR IT TO BE ONE OF THOSE SCANNING ONES
>>
>>16935554

Only thing I have been able to translate so far is
수퍼 = Super
시정 = Visibility (?)
악담 = Slander (?)
>>
>>16935595
>>16935595
감시시킴 = Something about surveillance
the 킴 part isn't translating well
>>
>>16935595
>>16935602

성기 분비 물 = Genital secretions of water???
Is she okay??
>>
>>16935647
>>16935602
>>16935595
대소변 = Feces(?)
I'm having trouble with her handwriting
>>
>>16935658
>>16935602
>>16935595

악취 똥 냄새 = Something about the smell of shit stinking??
>>
File: 4L_jAKVVoGP.jpg (2MB, 2700x3600px) Image search: [Google]
4L_jAKVVoGP.jpg
2MB, 2700x3600px
>>16935577
stop making yourself look a undercover fed lls
>>
>>
File: Network Camera.png (395KB, 1366x657px) Image search: [Google]
Network Camera.png
395KB, 1366x657px
>>16935691
I'm a little surprised I haven't seen anyone talk about her for a while desu
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.