[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently got a job working in cemeteries, it's fairly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: cemetery.jpg (117KB, 520x316px) Image search: [Google]
cemetery.jpg
117KB, 520x316px
I recently got a job working in cemeteries, it's fairly relaxing work and the supervisor is a laid back guy. Is there anything I can do to occupy my time while I'm there and haven't got much else to do?
>>
Get some bitches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq00nuFXuWU
>>
>>16934932
tune into the spirits around you and make peaceful contact with them.

you can start by cleaning your aura
imagine each chakra as a miniature sun
imagine your aura around your body, and your body, coated with bright white light
hold for 1 min
do this before bed and when you wake up
>>
>>16934932
Listen to the classics and enoble your moral attitudes and intellectual ability
>>
Sympathize with the place, make it better, cleaner, so that the deads are honored
>>
>>16934932
doing what?
>>
>>16934932
Practice necromancy you got tons of material to work with
>>
>>16934932
do what I do

Pick up dirt, put it back down, smoke a bowl.
>>
File: 11137036393_0c3efa03df_b.jpg (220KB, 814x1024px) Image search: [Google]
11137036393_0c3efa03df_b.jpg
220KB, 814x1024px
Work harder faggot. There's always something to do.
>>
>>16936940
this
i mean... i wouldnt *cough cough*
>>
>>16934932

Bring an audio recorder of some sort and ask questions every once in a while. Review them for EVPs. Graveyards and cemetaries are hotspots for EVP buffs.

Here's one (supposedly) caught during the daytime so it doesn't have to be done at night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aOqmvGtKn4
>>
>>16934932
Ouija boards, maybe the Dead Poet's Game, you could try some occult magic?
>>
Fap furiously.
>>
>>16936722
Groundskeeper/maintenance, I got to dig a grave on my first day, otherwise just mowing lawns. We travel to different cemeteries in the area.
I've considered trying to contact spirits or getting into magic but it's something I've never tried before and not sure where to start.
>>
>>16937002
He's right you know
>>
>>16938435
Sounds like a job I could get into. I like digging holes.
>>
>>16936940
You evil bastard.
>>
>>16934957
I think my balls just dropped.
>>
>>16934932
Smoke a weed/sage spliff and say hi
>>
>>16934932
Your job is to maintain and fill the graves.
Get to work
>>
>>16934932

My dad worked in a graveyard for 25 years. You won't have any time to fill, inless you have lots of coworkers who do the job for you. Get ready for digging graves in frozen winter and preparing funerals every week.
>>
>>16934932
Listen to Adampants
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUfk2QnUfQc
>>
Read comfy books. And occasionally difficult books.
>>
>>16934932
Exhume bodies and switch the graves. Just if you are really bored!
>>
>>16938435
hey i used to work in a cemetery too. used to go to work drunk and speeding on adderall all the time lmao
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.