[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why else would they do this? Biggest movie of the year Most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (202KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 1024x768px
Why else would they do this?

Biggest movie of the year
Most eyes watching

And the posters have one eye...

This is a second special poster that comes out

Here from behind the curtain
A secret

The all seeing eye is evaded the most popular franchise in the world.

Disney Viacom ESPN

This is the eye of Horus
It's Druidic Egyptian esoteric
This is a symbol used by the masons
It's now apart of star wars forever

What else would they need to buy it from Lucas who didn't want to sell it because he knew why they wanted it.

FOR PROPAGANDA
>>
>>16932419
I take it you never owned the box set of the original trilogy that they released in the mid 90s... This kind of design isn't uncommon for the franchise and of course they're gonna play the nostalgia card to reel in the fans who are feeling alienated.

Take your meds, chief.
>>
>>16932419

>why would they do this?

Because it looks cool.
>>
>>16932438
Don't be dense faggot. Unless you are this retarded.
>>
File: star-wars-trilogy-special-e.jpg (31KB, 450x252px) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-trilogy-special-e.jpg
31KB, 450x252px
>>16932729

> dat triangular box tho
>>
>>16932738
Was referring to the other one that got released before this one, the black box.

Although I remember my aunt buying me that special edition set and my parents selling it a month later because they went on a born again Christ fag bender that lasted for seven years.

Fond memories.
>>
>>16932419
>the siths saber is a fucking cross
>>
>>16932754

You know what else are crosses? Swords.
>>
File: h1tXn.jpg (58KB, 640x450px) Image search: [Google]
h1tXn.jpg
58KB, 640x450px
>>16932753

These ones?
>>
File: IMG_20151104_165552.jpg (165KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151104_165552.jpg
165KB, 768x1280px
>>16932753
This one, specifically. I'm pretty sure I remember seeing ep 2 posters in a similar style with jango fett as the focal point
>>
>>16932419
>>Druidic Egyptian
>>
>>16932419

of course! pirates most have all been horus worshipers as well! why else would they all where eye patches? illuminati confirmed!

seriously though, it is not as if seeing only one side of someones face is striking, or anything, and art motifs? who has ever heard of such a thing? /s
>>
>>16932419
The illuminati (if they exist) are not some James Bond villain. They don't leave a trail of clues for YOU to find.

This is obviously some fantasy roleplaying shit for you, where you pretend that you are the hero, and one of the few "chosen people" who can see the truth.

You're not special, you're just an idiot.
>>
>>16934767
they make me believe im a hero? why? monis, mk ultra, my soul?
>>
>>16932438
This
>>
>>16932419
in my eyes
indisposed
in disguise as no one knows
lies the face
hides the snake
the son in my dis grace
>>
you say biggest movie of the year but its next year that it gets released

can almost guarantee that a marvel movie will make more money in the same year. civil war and infinity gauntlet/wars will probably crush episode 7
>>
>>16936752
>you say biggest movie of the year but its next year that it gets released
>dec 18 2015
>>
>>16936715
go back to /b/ or /pol/
>>
>>16936715
The best character in the originals was a nigger. Or at least his voice was.
>>
>>16936715
He's not even the main character. Also Samuel L Jackson was one of the few good parts about the prequel trilogy.
>>
>>16936686
Boiling heat, summer stench
'Neath the black the sky looks dead
>>
File: my voice - it works every time.jpg (174KB, 404x550px) Image search: [Google]
my voice - it works every time.jpg
174KB, 404x550px
>>16937429
>>
>>16934767
this. if they have so much power, you wouldnt see shit. as far as you know all this stuff you see and think youre linking together is just a red herring.
>>
>>16937436
>im not joking my family straight broken
>here is uncle owen in the front yard smokin
>a barbecue
>for aunt beru
>>
thanks, Vigilant Citizen
>>
>>16934767
What if the plan is to hide in plain sight and let people think other people are crazy when they notice?
>>
>>16938847
It's JJ Abrams. THE ALL SEEING KIKE!
>>
>>16932764
oh fuck just nostalgiaed hard
>>
File: 1279px-Oudjat.SVG.png (101KB, 1279x723px) Image search: [Google]
1279px-Oudjat.SVG.png
101KB, 1279x723px
THIS IS A PUBLIC MOTHERFUCKING SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

the "eye of horus" is a very specific symbol. any given standalone eye is not necessarily an eye of horus. obscuring one eye on a human face does not automatically make the other eye an eye of horus. only an eye that looks like THIS PIC is an eye of horus. OP, please listen to me and stop being such a tremendous dipshit
>>
>>16938847
This is what autists believe so that they can play make believe as the hero who uncovers the truth and fights against the evil.

They don't want to fight against actual evil though, so they pretend that some malicious global entity is working behind the scenes and that they are the only ones who can stop it.
>>
>>16934767
Where you focus, energy flows. These symbols are in the media for a reason.
>>
>>16938909
we got a real wizard here
>>
File: odin.jpg (460KB, 759x890px) Image search: [Google]
odin.jpg
460KB, 759x890px
>>16932419
>>16938906
Horus isn't the only god associated with one eye.
>>
>>16936686
I scroll down to see this as this song starts playing O.o
>>
>>16932419
The eye being covered is the Eye of Horus, the eye that isn't is the Eye of Thoth. Also, it's a reference to many different things, the Dajjal is suppose to have one eye opened and one closed. Satan is suppose to have one bulbous eye, it's because the two eyes are denoted into two different spectrums or meanings.

One is literally suppose to be the eye of the soul, or passion created as a manifestation of the God, Horus or Ra, the Sun God. The other knowledge, or wisdom, representative of Thoth.
>>
>>16932419
ILL
ERM
I
NA
TY
>>
File: eye.jpg (72KB, 556x593px) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
72KB, 556x593px
al-Masih ad-Dajjal (Arabic: المسيح الدجّال al-Masīḥ ad-Dajjāl, Arabic for "the false messiah")
Narrated Ibn Umar: Once Allah's Apostle stood amongst the people, glorified and praised Allah as He deserved. Then, mentioning Dajjal, he said, "I warn you against him (i.e. the Dajjal) and there was no prophet but warned his nation against him. No doubt, Noah warned his nation against him but I tell you about him something of which no prophet told his nation before me. You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed."
>>
>>16940770
That strange headpiece Crowley is wearing is an Egyptian influenced one from the A.'. A.'. Order. It really looks strange, but the A.'. A.'. is really not all that strange. They are a body of men and women who have added to the wisdom of mankind through study of many traditions. Aleister Crowley added to the body of knowledge when he channeled the Liber AL vel Legis and brought a new Law to mankind. The Law of "Do what thou wilt".
>>
>>16937434
The gambling addict pimp?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.