[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /x/. I went to a Halloween party the other night and found

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1441513824658.jpg (143KB, 768x600px) Image search: [Google]
1441513824658.jpg
143KB, 768x600px
Hi /x/. I went to a Halloween party the other night and found that the hosts were doing mock Satanic rituals and seances in the basement to spook partygoers. I found this very unamusing, a horrible idea, and I'm pretty sure it was what was giving me some horrible vibes while I was there. I'm a better-safe-than-sorry sort of guy in the spiritual realm.

I asked permission to purify the area. They thought it was weird, but gave me the okay. So how does one go about doing that properly? Before I left I blessed it with the Trinity Shield and some small prayers, but it didn't feel thorough enough. Can somebody direct me to a proper method or ritual?
>>
ask /christian/
>>
>>16928419
no you found it unamusing because youre a dumb cunt with no backbone. that is the same reason you purified the area.
>>
just remember jesus is the only way to god and as pantokratos his name is the mightiest a man may call upon
>>
File: no decency.jpg (66KB, 712x445px) Image search: [Google]
no decency.jpg
66KB, 712x445px
>>16928444
I didn't ask for your shitty opinion, pally. I asked for information.
>>
>>16928419
tell them to draw the whole protective ring and stuff

and then instruct them to stand outside of it lol
>>
>>16928419

How do you know they were "mock" rituals?
>>
>>16928419
You can't talk to the dead and magic doesn't exist.
>>
>>16928419
life isn't an ARG newfriend.

Stop being a little bitch.
>>
have you tried smudge?
>>
File: 1439821261281.jpg (104KB, 1024x791px) Image search: [Google]
1439821261281.jpg
104KB, 1024x791px
Pic must be related. It's how everyone else saw you that night.
>>
burning sage should do the trick. It's a native american custom to dispel negative energy. You should definitely feel a clearance of the negative when it's done burning.
>>
>>16929558

Doesn't matter how everyone else saw him

They have no clue what they're doing
>>
File: 1344730524881.jpg (244KB, 900x1216px) Image search: [Google]
1344730524881.jpg
244KB, 900x1216px
>burning sage should do the trick. It's a native american custom to dispel negative energy.

I sage like crazy some days, but /x/ still is full of negative energy.
>>
>>16929621
Or juniper which you don't even have to buy.

(Unless you live in like, the desert or something. Then sage is TOO plentiful)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.