[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /x/ Don't post here much, I'm at work at the moment.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: cyrusweirddrawrings.jpg (24KB, 656x490px) Image search: [Google]
cyrusweirddrawrings.jpg
24KB, 656x490px
Sup /x/

Don't post here much, I'm at work at the moment. And there is guuy I've been working with the past year and a half who has been acting weird and leaving these posted's around with drawings of symbols and text. He has always been one of those loud mouth over the top social guys, but all of sudden he went quiet past few weeks and has been acting up. He's all around a good guy who does volunteer work in his spare time.
He's been showing up really tired to work saying he hasn't been getting much sleep because of some bad dreams. He use to come in very enthusiastically and start conversation with the first person he walks and sees, but lately he's been very anti-social and weird. We've asked him if he's okay, and he says he is but I can tell he's only saying that because he doesn't want to talk about it.
I'm not usually superstitious but I have an open mind.
Do these symbols mean anything? Or is it just a figment of his imagination? There are more postets around i'll take more photos, just have to get back to work for a second.
>>
It's Hebrew for "death will come to curse you"
Pentagram is a pentagram
>>
>>16928012
Why does the date on the computer say April & why are you at work at 1am?
>>
>>16928044
How can you tell its hebrew? One of the engineers here said it was arabic but he couldn't understand it

>>16928063
I'm in australia, our dates are reversed.

its the 4th of november at 1am, I work in television broadcast operations as a studio technician so I work a lot over nights.
>>
>>16928073
I speak hebrew
Look up the Hebrew alphabet if you wanna check
>>
>>16928073
i can confirm it says
המוות יבוא לקלל אותך

now you can google translate :)
>>
>>16928073
Your co-worker is retarded then.
>>
>>16928080
weird... the guy is from an asian background born in australia and only speaks english... this is really out of character
>>
>>16928106
There are people who study the occult, so no, it's not too weird.
>>
>>16928106
also it the writing is pretty slik look like he knows how to write for quite sometimes
>>
>>16928109
Hey buddy you better back off the occult is serious business
>>
File: cyrusweirddrawrings2.jpg (23KB, 656x490px) Image search: [Google]
cyrusweirddrawrings2.jpg
23KB, 656x490px
here is another one he stuck on the wall a few weeks back when he started becoming weird, ignore the adam sandler photo, we try to keep an up beat sense of humor in the office
>>
>>16928109
He's not religious, he's into economics and state politics, i think at one point we had a discussion about religion when we first started working together and he mentioned he's athiest. But I guess that doesn't mean he's done his own research. I'll keep an eye on him the next days/weeks and report back if there are any significant or odd occurrences
>>
>>16928141
>hurr durr I know everything about others

You don't.
>>
>>16928198
Never implied I did. I only explained what I know about him, as I mentioned I've worked with him for over a year and a half. But you're right man, I don't. :)

Peace and love. x
>>
That it's bad juju. Carry a basil leaf with you all week and replace it every Monday.
>>
>>16928236
>a leaf is going to protect you from demons and spirits
Retard
>>
>>16928242
>a post it note is going to summon demons and spirits
>>
>>16928012
he could be developing schizophrenia
otherwise might just be getting into weird shit on the internet and believing whatever he reads
keep an eye on him OP
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.