[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we discuss the occult symbolism in these games? I never realized

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

Can we discuss the occult symbolism in these games? I never realized it's all over the place.
>>
>>16927517
Ohhh...what?

I mean Majora Mask had the 5 stages of grief, besides that, I must be blind
>>
triforce is illuminati symbol?
Owl guiding link?
wearing and using masks?

That sort of stuff?
>>
>>16927557
>triforce is illuminati symbol?

Oh those guys? The secret world order that is suppose to be secret but leaves a hell a lot of 'evidence?'

>Owl guiding link?

Pagon/greek beliefs that filter in the game to make enriching stories just like everything in any entertainment media.

>wearing and using masks?

African tradiction with spirits. The stuff that we know that is fake, but still make stories out of it is entertaining. Would you think any video game/movie/book/music that gave 100% facts and no myths, then shit would be quite opposite of fun.
>>
>>16927517
One of the levels in the original Zelda was shaped like a backward swastika.
>>
File: 1415320922734.jpg (7KB, 229x250px) Image search: [Google]
1415320922734.jpg
7KB, 229x250px
>>16927538
>people still fall for this
>>
>>16927649
Well I know the 5 stages is not really a thing, but fun to think about non the less
>>
File: triforce.jpg (83KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
triforce.jpg
83KB, 1000x1000px
Triforce is the Holy Trinity.
> Ganon = Yaldabaoth
> Zelda = Holy Spirit
> Link = Jesus
>>
But Zelda was a guy? Is this some kind of transsexual conspiracy? A transpiracy?
>>
Shadow Temple in OOT was spoopy as fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50f_lX54Los
>>
>>16927793
>93
>>
>>16927644
You mean a manji. Which was flipped horizontally and rotated 45 degrees to become the swastika. I bet you thought that Pokemon trading card was racist.
>>
>>16927557
Triforce isn't actually a symbol used by a Japanese family to indicate their own on tombstones.

The owl probably has less to do with Moloch or whatever and more to do with how they have come to be perceived in the west as wise figures, hence why he gives you expository monologues
>>
File: Sheikah[1].png (31KB, 458x562px) Image search: [Google]
Sheikah[1].png
31KB, 458x562px
Those games have a weird obsession with eyes.
>>
File: ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>16927557
>triforce is illuminati symbol?
>>
>>16927664
If by fun to think about, you mean "incorrect and a waste of time" sure.
>>
>>16927649

>The people of Clock Town are in denial about the moon.

>The Deku people are angry and wrathful.

>The Gorons are pleading and Darmani bargains with you.

>The Zoras are sad and Lulu is depressed.

>Ikana Valley is all about the ghosts accepting their fates.

C'mon man, it's clearly what was intended.
>>
File: il_340x270.542279195_m7y7.jpg (52KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.542279195_m7y7.jpg
52KB, 340x270px
merkeba... sacred geometry.... alchemical elements.... lens of truth aka third eye

come on guys think
>>
>>16927923
and triangles. coincidence?
>>
>>
>>16927517

Assassin's Creed. Games tend to be a bit more greenpilled than movies. Their creators seem to be well versed in the occult.
>>
It would be fascinating to find occult examples in old Nes games. Like Hitler in Bionic Commando
>>
>>16927517

In Zelda,

> goron ~ golem
> flood myth in Wind Waker
> eye symbolism
> OOT Link follows the classic hero archetype of mother hiding him away in village in time of great war and danger
> Dark world and magic mirrors for alternate timelines (just saw an SG1 episode on this that reminded me of A Link to the Past and Twilight Princess)

Numerology
> 7 virgins/maidens in LTTP
> 3 magical amulets in the first stage followed by 7 in the second stage in OOT
> 3 goddesses
> 3 "good" races and one adversarial race
> 3 parts of the triforce, a shape that emphasizes the power of 3.

http://www.zeldawiki.org/Zelda_Wiki:Numerology_in_The_Legend_of_Zelda_Series
>>
File: MajoraSpread.jpg (3MB, 4886x7132px) Image search: [Google]
MajoraSpread.jpg
3MB, 4886x7132px
I'll say it once again, you are really making me want to continue Majora's Mask 3D again.

Too bad I picked back up Soul Hackers instead.
>>
File: 1446080602320.jpg (66KB, 528x792px) Image search: [Google]
1446080602320.jpg
66KB, 528x792px
>>16927517
What's to discuss? Japan has been tacking on other culture's symbols in their media ever since they learned of it. Remember Evangelion?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.