[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Illuminati secrets The battle in the middle east is a recreation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: desert_moon_m92371.jpg (13KB, 441x248px) Image search: [Google]
desert_moon_m92371.jpg
13KB, 441x248px
Illuminati secrets

The battle in the middle east is a recreation of the war that happened between the humans of Rigel Orion, and the fallen angels of M57 Lyra who migrated to Bellatrix Orion.

The planet of Rigel was a desert planet, just like the middle east. "As above so below." The book Dune is about their story.

They were defeated billions of years ago, but are the only humans who ever were able to fight off the fallen angels. Their craft were called Starbirds, their fleets Starbird Legions, and their ground forces were called Sand Dune Defenders.

Today, those humans are ascended and in Dark Matter form. Their cause that they fought for, and the organization they formed called the Black League is now pointless.
>>
A tactic that the Fallen Angels of Lyra, who lead the Dark Matter beings of the universe used to spread propaganda across the universe about the Rigelians and the Black League was to call them "Terrorists."

On earth, in which we humans are a slave species separated from our eternal oversouls on Sirius B, are playing out an experiment of the fallen angels, who are actually wingless reptilian humanoids of the 12'th density (33'rd dimension). The Illuminati do the bidding of these angels. They are recreating this war to play out a skit of what happened almost precisely 5 billion years ago.
>>
nice blog fgt

love, /b/
>>
Also for the likely freemasons who are reading this, yes, every goddamn thing in the universe is a hegelian dialectic, except for one thing. The fallen angels (anu-nanki or avengers of Anu), and their rebellion against Yahweh of Lyra, (not the idiot one from Aln that you all love so much, who is an Alpha Draconian). However, all dark matter beings are faggots, including Yahweh.
>>
Continuing. When it comes to Dark Matter beings, they are all artificial.

The significance of the number 144 in the bible is a reference to the way that they were able to become "life forms." They figured out that they could utilize the fibonacci sequence in order to gain "life," or at the very least stable bodies. The original progenitor of this was Yahweh the elohim.
>>
this sounds like it would make a great movie.
>>
Today, the Knights Templars, who are still against Yahweh, since they found out the truth about Archons and the Vatican (whom they fought islam on behalf of) utilize the fibonacci sequence to fight Yahweh, and the angels (who are not even fallen angels, they are a drone species that were created in the genetic engineering factories of Zeta Reticuli). They truly believe they are doing good by fighting the "blind idiot" god of the gnostics.

Some time ago, many of the archons and beings on earth were replaced with Zeta Reticulan programmed life forms. This is the meaning of the earth being run by programs, in "The Matrix." However, in real life, the "sentinels" are a specific species that work on behalf of Osiris, not the false Yahweh that the movie presented.

I personally have fought with sentinels and they are powerful, but not undefeatable.

Angels are much easier to defeat. Unlike Sentinels, who have a sharp serrated solid structure, "angels" and demons are made of very thin etheric material that can be easily cut.

The techniques of people such as the rosicrucians are insanely weak and inept. They utilize psychic warfare techniques that are inferior by thousands of years to those of myself, and my society.

The easiest way to deal with beings such as angels is to burn their ether, but it takes a decade of training to accomplish the ability to utilize your energy to produce "fire." I do not use this technique, I am able to literally make their etheric material "disappear" with a technique I created. It is much faster and more effecient.
>>
>>16927138
kek
sup fellow btard
also, your needed here
>16925107
>>
How can I learn more Op?
How can I fight for freedom?
How can I talk with them?
>>
>>16927267
damn dude, your way into your own delusions. whats wrong with you bro?1/3 of that shit can be legit, but damn bro. way left field there.
>>
>>16927283
>Insert Starship Troopers voice here
>>
>>16927291
kek
>>
>>16927283
Entry into our society is not possible unless invited. We monitor the populace and determine who is a suitable candidate.

For myself, I was not even a member of the recruiting ground of Freemasonry. A member of my society measure insanely high levels of psychic activity and found me. After observing me in secret for 6 years, he determined that I was a suitable candidate.
>>
>>16927310
>observing in secret

How did you get invited?
>>
>>16927310
Oh man! Take the pills please.
>>
>>16927310
In addition, I am a Dark Matter/Human hybrid, who is incarnate on earth. This gives me special advantages in terms of abilities that ordinary humans do not have. At my best, I can shift the nature of reality into changing thing like whether your car has 4 wheels or 5.
>>
>>16927325
You are like that kid who says his dad is Hulk Higan but he is not.
>>
>>16927325
This is opposed to a natural human, who, when put through our training regimen, can merely manipulate matter, not change the core of reality itself.
>>
In the Illuminati, there are two lodges. One is termed the white lodge, and one is termed the black lodge.

The White lodge consists of societies such as the Knights Templars, Freemasonry, and my society, and the Black lodge consists of societies such as the Knights of Malta, and other catholic societies.

The philosophy of the white lodge is democratic republicanism, and the philosophy of the black lodge is Fascism.

The Black lodge controls organizations such as the CIA, large financial industries, and pharmaceutical companies, and the White lodge controls Industries such as the military, the police, and politics.

Currently, the black lodge is negotiating with my society for a peaceful end to our ultimatums that we set for them several years ago. At first, they attempted to offer us money, but we declined and demanded that they stop many things such as certain biological warfare programs, agricultural programs, and certain religious events. They are in the process of complying, however they are dragging their feet, which is to be expected.

Our society will have the advantage for the foreseeable future. This will keep many terrible things that they had planned from happening, such as the New World Order, which we were on the brink of.

However, all of us are literally and ritually homosexual and they gay crap we do to control humanity is the problem in general. Fucking kill us all.
>>
I'm not kidding. Rise up and kill every goddamn Knight Templar, Knight of Malta, Freemason, Rosicrucian, and any secret society member you can find. We are destroying the soul of humanity and deserve to be punished. Kill our families, hang our wives from trees, and stomp our babies out on the concrete. I am telling you the truth. We are all faggots who literally sucked penis to gain a little money and power and deserve to die.

Millions of us. Millions of us know that we did 9/11, that the war in the middle east is a lie that is contrived between the Saudi Arabian illuminati and the western forces that work through the cia, that we are obeying the orders of literal aliens who hate our guts, and don't care because we get to feel cool. Not one faggot on earth has ever talked because of threats that we will be dismembered ungracefully. Right now, do you have any idea how many of us are completely aware that we carried out 9/11? No it wasn't "jews," it was us. The secret societies. Murder us before we continue this faggotry.
>>
__GALACTIC_FEDERATION__ >

MAY THE LIGHT BE WITH YOU
>>
>>16927454
>my certain view of the world is the absolute truth
>i will pretend i have inside knowledge so i can convince you of my certain view of the world
>meanwhile i made up 70% of my world view and the other 30% i stole from others
>i never question my delusions once they have set they are the ineffeable truth
>i cannot be wrong
>why would i belive it if i was wrong
>i cannot be wrong

why dont you use your phsycic powers to kill all the super secret ppl
i mean if you could make it so that my car has 5 tires instead of 4 you could make easily redirect someones major artery

>b-b-but it dosent work that why
>>
god damn OP i'm high as balls on meth and I still couldnt make sense of this
>>
>>16928043
lol
this guy may be an idiot fellow traveler
>>
>>16927111
Why is it "Illuminati" secrets? It seems more like Pleiadian / Lyran secrets.
>>
File: Theyseemerollin.jpg (7KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
Theyseemerollin.jpg
7KB, 259x195px
>>16927111

>The book Dune is about their story.

I'll take the following if what you said is true:

>1 Stillsuite with Flames on the legs and sleeves with the word's RING MY BELL NIGGAH on the back
>1 Crysknife if I need to stab some Harkonnen
>1 Sandworm with per-installed limousine saddle including Jacuzzi and a mirror table to hit rails of spice off.
>Some Fremen bitches to ride my worm
>Life time supply of spice and my own shielded castle on Arrakis.

Fuck nigger I am Muad'Dib
>>
File: 1439658752110.jpg (16KB, 552x505px) Image search: [Google]
1439658752110.jpg
16KB, 552x505px
>>16927267
That's some top tier fedora material.
Do you have a katana?
>>
File: vlad.jpg (74KB, 1277x543px) Image search: [Google]
vlad.jpg
74KB, 1277x543px
>>16929005
HE WHO CONTROLS THE SPICE CONTROLS THE UNIVERSE!
>>
>>16927111
No just no.
Check your Facts
>>
This thread seems plausible
However

Why did I stumble upon it?
I'm just a shitposter.
Why do I get to know this information should it be true?
What did you expect me to do? Go viral? How 2002.

If you're telling me how you made your bed and asking others to tuck you in it then I will express a level of jealousy as no one tucks me into the bed I make at night. I coldly refuse.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.