[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could choose your next incarnation, what would it be and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1446468434603.jpg (108KB, 583x960px) Image search: [Google]
1446468434603.jpg
108KB, 583x960px
If you could choose your next incarnation, what would it be and why?

I used to wish to be a sitting lake in my next life. Lakes are full of life in their depths, yet peaceful on their surface.

What about you, /x/?
>>
File: 200.gif (3MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
3MB, 356x200px
Pulsar
>>
File: 1110d65l_rrs.jpg (1MB, 2825x2749px) Image search: [Google]
1110d65l_rrs.jpg
1MB, 2825x2749px
A cute girl

;_;
>>
>>16926985

Fascinating. However, why do you wish to be this in your next life?

>>16927063

Sometimes I feel the same, Anon. But why do you wish to be this in your next life?
>>
>>16926942

Anything other than a mentally ill NEET.
>>
I don't want to incarnate again. I guess a house cat that's loved and gets put down for a heart murmur.
>>
>>16928666
Satan over here has it right.

I want off this ride.

Fuck the circle of life and your archon energy matrix.
>>
i'd want to be a fat neet on autismbux that lays around snoozin all day and playin vidya like a maniac and then one day im gruntin out a big doo doo and get spontaneously enlightened on the crapper :D
>>
File: 1446574135328.jpg (24KB, 294x300px) Image search: [Google]
1446574135328.jpg
24KB, 294x300px
Someone who doesn't dwell with the degenerates on this wretched website every day of the week, you? :)
>>
a nigger
>>
a big fat nigger
>>
If you want true escape from the cycle, you must awaken and find God

There's not much time anyways for new cycles for the end is near and soon we shall be with our Father in bliss
>>
>>16926942
incarnation doesnt work that way.
You cant "choose". Your next life is based on the karma of this and previous life.
Humans are considered the best rebirth.
>Human life has the perfect balance of bad and good experiences compared to gods, animals, or hungry ghosts etc.
>life duration not too long and not too short

Thinking about your next life is counter-productive, because it devalues your current life. It makes you live in the futue and just makes your procrastinate saying "I can do this and that in some other life, but not now". How do you know you won't say the same thing in your next life? Always postponing isn't an option.
It takes on avarage a being to be reborn as a human between 100 and 1000 or more lifetimes. So human life is very precious.
Its really sad if you waste your time in your human life.

So my next life is hopefully a human again.

Also a lake isnt a living being. Kek.
>>
>>16929276
>if you could choose
>could
>key word: "could"

Anyway, I'd want to be a coyote or a grey wolf, not a Mexican grey wolf or any pack living in the USA, though. I wanna be up in Scandinavia or perhaps the Yukon, or Siberia, and no one will know I exist, or at least will leave me alone to be a wolf and know the Earth.
>>
>>16926942
i would like to be a male pitbull in a family of bestiality loving Asian lesbians with adopted lolis
>>
A sword.
I know it's kind if edgy, and that's not really how reincarnation works, but whatevs.
Something about the way that it's neutral in the way of killing, the fact that it's not a vilification of something, nor is it a glorification of death.
Or maybe I'm just edgy, not for me to decide.
>>
>>16926942
living my a holy life with my wife in da clouds
>>
File: Snicker.gif (259KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
Snicker.gif
259KB, 500x354px
>>16929669
>A sword.
>I know it's kind if edgy
>>
>>16926942
The gayest caterpillar I have ever seen
>>
A cat. Because I love cats and they get to sleep a lot.
>>
>>16929669
Um
You'd want to be an expressionless object that cannot end it's life, just shatter into smaller bits?
On the bright side, Imagine all the women you'll penetrate.
>>
>>16928627
Significance is assigned. Surely your life has more meaning than that, Anon.

>>16928666
This seems like a very pleasant life to live, Mr. Satan.

>>16928914
Gee. That's an interesting incarnation.

>>16928985
You are on of us. Embrace that.

>>16929598
A life of seclusion as a carnivorous beast. Simple, yet glorious.

>>16929628
You're in for a crazy ride, broham.

>>16929669
That's an interesting choice and I understand your reasoning. You could either be used to chop necks or chop fruit. Would you necessarily care about your use?

>>16929680
Love is beautiful, isn't it?

>>16929746
I've imagined a life as a feline before. They are pampered, little divas and they have humanity wrapped around their paw.
>>
>>16926942
This is the fucking Liberace of caterpillars.
>>
I wanna be a rouge planet, ideally at a good % of the speed of light so i can see lots of the galaxy/universe
>>
As myself with all my memories from this life.
>>
I want to be a leader that can change the world for better. I see too much suffering
>>
>>16926942

I would like to live the life of Paul the Apostle or King David... Or Solomon
>>
>>16928627
>>16928985
This.

If I had to choose, I'd want whoever I am in my next life to be everything good and pure that I wanted to be, but didn't become.

A person who changes a lot of people's lives for the better. Someone optimistic and strong who gets shit done, to make up for this negative weak willed burdensome one.
>>
>>16926942
celestial being
>>
>>16926942
Just another person (preferably in a 1st world country)
Be it girl, or guy I just really enjoy life, love, and all that shit and after 1 lifetime of it getting another go around and experiencing for the 1st time again is really comforting
>>
>>16929933
>planet
>see
Not saying it's impossible, but I'm skeptical. Maybe being some sort of robot/drone with actual eyes/cameras would be a better idea.
>>
>>16926942
>If you could choose your next incarnation, what would it be
Hyperpenis.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.