[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What "Powers" does a demon actually have? Demon, devil,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

What "Powers" does a demon actually have?
Demon, devil, general hellspawn
>>
They are powerless against an alpha, demons are betas that live off emotion
>>
>>16838238
convincing people that they have powers.
>>
>>16838238
The things I deal with can kill, heal, predict future events, either predict or cause natural disasters.
>>
>>16838238

From what I understand, their main ability is to experience their vices (lust for sex, drugs, violence) through humans who are partaking in it, especially if that human is already in synchronization with them (dark mental state, bad vibes, etc.)

Offering your blood, or the ecstasy of a sexual encounter, or the drugs you're inbibing to a demon is said to get immediate results. Not that I know for sure.

But more importantly, you can attract them to yourself or even invite them into you unwittingly, which is why so many religions are adamant against sin. Not just to save your "immortal soul" but to keep you clean, otherwise you become infested, like an animal full of parasites, who can't have any genuine desires or emotions of their own.

They are similar to "The Watchers" in that they are always around, but they have localities as well. Certain demons are particular to certain landscapes or areas.

Some demons, like the "witch wind" in the East are like national winds of emotions that roll through entire countries and cause people to be extra cruel or violent. In certain Islamic states, they even gave lighter sentences for things like rape or thievery during times of the "witch wind". In western civilization, some police still believe that a full moon and other times of year (especially the hottest times of year) incite people to violence more easily. This could be similar to the idea of a witch wind. I guess in a Biblical sense these would be the "legion".
>>
>>16839058

Other "powers"
>ability to cause hallucinations or loss of mind
>ability to spoil your dreams and turn them sexual or violent (especially if you 'sleep in' which as explained in Islam is a time where demons "urinate in the ear" of a person)
>ability to stir addictions and desires out of nowhere
>ability to scratch or claw at the skin in an area where they are near physical manifestation
>ability to torment animals, dogs and cats especially
>ability to feed on psychic and sexual energies, especially of the young (pre-adolescent and adolescent)
>ability to suck light out of an area, causing a "shadow" or blackness which is described as "blacker than black"
>>
>>16839064

What kind of behavior might a cat exhibit when being tormented by a demon?
>>
they got the power to kill a yak, from 100 yards away!! WITH MIND BULLETS!!
>>
>>16839087
How bout the power... to move you?
>>
>>16839087
That's telekinesis, Kyle.
>>
>>16839078

Dogs whimper and pace around or leave the room. Cats just stare until they can't handle it then they dart out of the room.
>>
File: cat.jpg (528KB, 896x1012px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
528KB, 896x1012px
>>16839140

lol my cat does that shit but I don't think it is demons.
>>
>>16838651
>The things I deal with
Nigga, why the fuck do you people lie so much?
>>
>>16839150

True, all cats stare into space. It's said they see into the spirit world and can entertain themselves by zoning out, which is why the Egyptians enjoyed them so much and saw them as divine beings, part in this world part without.

The whole "nope" and running out of the room thing is all I know about cats being spooked. They don't hiss or act out in any other way.

Supposedly.
>>
>>16839164

Ya I do believe cats can see things we cannot.
>>
>>16839161
Nigga, there is no us people. I don't lie, not anonymously anyway. However, I wouldn't believe me either. I don't believe anyone else but I give my two cents just in case they're not full of shit.
>>
>>16839125
who do?
>>
File: 05.png (51KB, 419x248px) Image search: [Google]
05.png
51KB, 419x248px
>>16838238

They look cute and take your semen away
>>
>>16838278

This. The con is better than the game.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.