[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, /x/ this is the first time I tell this to people beside my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: mJSpIONkIjju6EnkflXH5nA.jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
mJSpIONkIjju6EnkflXH5nA.jpg
3KB, 225x225px
Ok, /x/ this is the first time I tell this to people beside my family and close friends. I swear to god this is 100% real, or at the very least, is 100% what a truly remember happened that night. Btw, sorry for my english, is not my native language. Im telling this, in hope, someone else know what this is about or if anyone lived something like this. Ok, Let's begin...

I was around 9-10 years old, I was visiting my family in San Antonio Texas in my summer vacations. Star Wars Movies were a hype again around 2001-2002, So, My Aunt, cousin (5-6 y/o), went shopping for toys and stuf for kids, my aunt got me a star wars green Sword (Like pic, It doesn't emit any light, it just gets small/big) so i was very happy playing with it all day.

Fastforward nothing intersting, night began, we went to bed in the same room, cousin, aunt and me. My aunt, and cousin on bed, And i was on the floor with my blankets pretty confortable btw. Cont......
>>
File: sword.png (3KB, 786x811px) Image search: [Google]
sword.png
3KB, 786x811px
>>16835555
cont...

The room was completly dark. Couldn't see pass my hand.
My aunt didn't like any light at night in the room, so windows were covered with aluminium, triple layer curtains, and besides, the room was on the back of the house, which was just beside this huge forest so, not even cars passing could be a light source.

Some minutes passed and i couldn't sleep, out of nowhere, this light apperead like magic in the middle of the room a few meters in front of me, like floating. (kind of like pic, Smaller than my SW sword) i was surpirsed, and was just looking at it, then my aunt was angry, and asked me...

>aunt: ANON STOP PLAYING WITH YOUR SWORD THIS LATE AND GO BACK TO SLEEP (yelling to where the light was)

>me: *thinks* (Jesus chrsit aunt, my sword doesnt even have light wtf...)

> ME: uuuhm but im here beside you aunt, And..., my sword is not even in the room.

> Aunt: what? wtf

Light out of nowhere, starts getting closer.

>cousin: What's that mom?

>aunt: ANON, TURN ON THE LIGHT, WHERE IS THE TV REMOTE?

>ME: I DON'T KNOW

>AUNT: omg omg omg omg OMG OMG OMG

>ME: *LOUD NOISES*

>Aunt: *finds remote control* *turns on the tv*

Light dissapears.

We run cheetah mode out of the room, to see my uncle watching tv in another room just chilling, we explained to him and he was like, cool story...

We went back after we calm down, turn off tv, light wasn't there anymore, sleep like always....
So, X, What the fuck as that? Was it even paranormal???
>>
File: 1442383265431.jpg (34KB, 200x196px) Image search: [Google]
1442383265431.jpg
34KB, 200x196px
So, no ideas???

bump*
>>
What the fuck kind of toy lightsaber doesn't emit light?
>>
It was a ghost taunting you for being too poor to have a light saber with a light in it.
>>
>>16836124
>>16836115
Cause, they didn't sell those where we went, I even remember trying to find one with light asking everyone why the fuck they don't sell them.
>>
>>16837552
The only two kinds I've ever seen had lights. The cheap one was basically just a flashlight with the collapsible blade screwed over it, and the expensive ones have leds going up the blade.
>>
>>16837725
... really That's not even the point, it probably had, but needed batteries I dont care, thats not the point here.
>>
>>16837760
Yes it fucking is. That ghost could've killed you and your family all because you didn't have a lightsaber with light in it.
>>
File: 1.jpg (129KB, 651x1083px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
129KB, 651x1083px
>>16835555
>green lightsaber
good choice man
>>
>>16837775
Then why was I forgiven?
>>
>>16837760
It was the only part that disturbed me.
>>
>>16836124
This is the only explaination.
Even the ghost was mad at you for buying a lightless saber.
>>
Thank you /x/.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.