[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Tarot Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 8

File: 20120624020056.jpg (111KB, 1228x768px) Image search: [Google]
20120624020056.jpg
111KB, 1228x768px
Ask questions, and I'll do my best to answer them. All I ask is for the following:

Zodiac
Current Mood
Associate yourself with a color.
Why you browse /x/ for shits and giggles.

Any feedback after the reading would be great, so I can see how shit I am. Thanks!
>>
Aries
Sanguine.
Red
Just to see the various interpretations on the universe held by others, and for the Magic threads.

Looking for a spiritual health reading. What steps should I take to reach my goal.
>>
Capricorn
Chill as fuck
Teal
Curiosity. Spoopy threads are my thing, also checking movies and whatnot check other anons point of view in different matters.

How about a general reading? :)
>>
Libra
Tired/bored
Blue
Just interested in paranormal things nothing specific at the moment
Can I get a love reading?
If you need a specific question let me know
>>
Virgo
reflective and spunky
Green

What should I do about the woman I'm infatuated with? Can I do anything differently given the situation, and should I even?
>>
Leo
Anxious
Purple
Philosophy and spirituality

Spiritual reading too
>>
>>14898179
three card spread:
the chariot, five of coins, and the tower.

looks like you might need seem help, don't be afraid to ask for it. Avoid being overconfident in your ability, and appreciate all that you've done so far.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>14898147
Taurus
Unsure
purple
I love trying to be scared and tarot and mediation stuff interests me as well

General reading would be appreciated because I have too many questions to ask and Im not sure which one I want answered lol
>>
>>14898147
Pisces
Deceptive
Purple
Scouting for talent
>>
>>14898147

GEMINI
sad, severely depressed
Dark Earth
looking for signs, information, inspiration to get out of my depressed stupor
>>
>>14898147
scorpio
calm, bored
blue
for shits and giggles. and tarot readings.

general reading please?
>>
>>14898147
Scorpio
Feeling at peace
Really diggin orange these days
I guess i browse /x/ looking for spooks.
Anyway, my question is if i will reach god
>>
Cancer
Slightly deressed, anxious.
Dark Green
I browse out of habit and for the occasional good thread.

What is bothering me? Why do I feel so anxious and afraid?
>>
cancer
very very faint agitation, other than that lazy/relaxed
orange
natural interest in aliens, metaphysics and horror

how far am I into my spiritual growth? how many more incarnations until I achieve bliss/freedom/moksha/gnosis/etc

also side question if you care to, does she remember our moments we shared? how does she feel about me
>>
>>14898255
>>14898258
fug you cancers
>>
taurus
content
purple
i browse looking for spooky stories. i liked to be scared.

should i reach out and try to make up with someone from the past or will they basically tell me "fuck you"? they claim to hate me but as close as we were i have a hard time believing that they're capable of hating me.should i move on and accept it or try to reach out?
>>
>>14898255
actually youre feeling EXACTLY what I'm feeling right now and I have no idea why I am either. It's horrible and annoying! I just want it to go away
>>
>>14898147
Cancer
Numb
Green
I want more out of life.
>>
Aries
Relaxed
Green
Mainly curiosity. I enjoy nope threads or similar. But sometimes I just like to see how other people view the world around them

Spiritual reading, for signs etc
>>
File: 1404608224279.gif (733KB, 233x173px)
1404608224279.gif
733KB, 233x173px
Well OP? Where's our reading?
>>
>>14898190
five of wand, knight of coins, seven of cups
An important decision will soon arise, just be calm, and decisive.

>>14898199
I don't like love readings, so I'll draw a single card. If you want me to give you more definition of the bit, ask again and I'll draw another card and tie the two together.

Two of coins.
Keep your chin up, and you'll pull through.
Alternatively, you could probably stand a bit more excitement.

>>14898203
this is a love thing, so also one card.

A reversed hanged man. It's your lucky day.
I'm having a hard time thinking of how this may fit into your relationship, but I feel as though the best way to describe it is avoid making a fool of yourself by overdoing things or being too much of a "niceguy".
>>
>>14898294
Hell Anon don't post your mail, other than that thanks for the reading! :)
>>
>>14898290
nigga, shit takes time. I'll do three's when I can and ones when I cant. I'll also try and batch readings if possible for my ease.
>>
>>14898147
Cancer
happy but apprehensive
blue
There's something on here I'm supposed to learn. Also to mess with people.

I'd like to know if my boyfriend has cheated/is cheating on me :p

if it's not too much, if you could tell me whether I'm on the right track in my life that'd be great

Thank you OP, you're awesome :)
>>
>>14898147
Libra
Content
Black
Don't browse /x/ often, but I love tarot threads or reading people's "creepy" stories.
>>
File: OP.jpg (11KB, 251x201px)
OP.jpg
11KB, 251x201px
>>14898290

Waiting for my reading
>>
>>14898147
Gemini
Ambivalent?
Black
Literally for shits and giggles, though I do have some interest in paranormal and occult things

Anyway my question is what should I be focusing on the most at this point in my life?
>>
>>14898320
Forgot my question: Why is it so hard for me to find love rather than sex. Obviously they are co-morbid but I've had trouble finding something with both.
>>
Pisces
distraught and hysterical
blueish-purple
i just do

What do i do now?
>>
>>14898199
>>14898294
Can you pull one more card for me
>>
>>14898205
four of coins, four of swords, five of swords
thats some kind of neat

take some time off, relax, meditate, and don't make light of your accomplishments. That said, don't spend too much time reveling in them either, and move on.

>>14898227
ace of wand, ace of coins, page of cups

Looks like your in for a good time. No serious problems or conflict in the 'imeediate future,'so enjoy it while it lasts.

>>14898232
That's not a question, nor am I a talent. ;n;
>>
>>14898350
let OP do my reading first. I been waiting for answers
>>
File: Wallpaper3.jpg (764KB, 2560x1600px)
Wallpaper3.jpg
764KB, 2560x1600px
Virgo
Depressed
Gold
Interested in paranormal stuff and guidance.

>Will she ever talk to me again?
>>
>>14898351
I was the second reading in the post. Thats exciting I'm glad to hear that. I'm going to vegas so hopefully the ace of coins means something good and not bad lol Thanks OP =)
>>
Leo
Neutral, content, kind of comfy.
Yellow
I like the "nonfiction" aspects of /x/. I like the "true" ghost stories, and occasionally a worthwhile documentary gets posted.

I'm considering making a major purchase, namely an automobile, but not anytime soon. Would you be able to tell me how this will go down? Will I get the one that I want, and if so, will it ultimately be worth the wait and the expense?
>>
>>14898351
Well I don't really have a question right now.

>How are you?
>>
>>14898372
>enjoy iy while you can
Stay close to the lights Anon ;)
>>
File: 20140626_173941.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px)
20140626_173941.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
Sagittarius with Scorpio rising
Mixed mood. Lazy at the forfront
Cool colors. Light purple. Seafoam blue. Green
I browse it exactly for that. Shits and giggles.

Love, general, growth, any kind of reading you feel suits this post.

Here's a picture I took.
>>
>>14898147
Capricorn
Periods of Joy with fluctuating times of mundane boredom
Can I say black and red? Black and Red
Paranormal, supernatural, and stories of the unexplained have always called out to me like the call of the sirens to sailors.

I feel out of place, I'm not myself, almost as if something or someone is directly making me feel so out of touch.

What can the cards tell me about my life? How is my sex/love life?
>>
Gemini
Bored
Navy blue
I like creeping myself out

A general reading would be great, thanks.
>>
>>14898358
Don't worry buddy
I wasn't trying to skip you I know OP will get to me when he can
>>
>>14898234
shit, honestly if you're depressed talk it out with someone, hang with friends, and socialize as best your able. of course, thats just me. At any rate;

Well, this si some kind of shit. Just did three tries at this, with nothing but arcana. as that makes it kind of hard to give an actual opinion, I try again only to drop the 7 of swords.

Looks like the people who are supposed to be there for you, aren't really. Try finding new people to hang out with and give yourself a fresh start.

>>14898241
Two of wands, ace of swords, the star

if you're feeling unsatisfied, or if regret not doing something, now might be a good time to do that something. You'll be surprised at how things turn out.

>>14898250
You're adorable. Define God, until then, one card. <3

reversed four of swords
Stress and anxiety look to be headed your way, mostly caused by your own lonlieness. Why not look for friends, and give up your fruitless chase? ;I
>>
>>14898147
Nov 22. Some places say I'm a Scorpio, other places say I'm a Sagittarius
bored and depressed
green
I like reading the nope stories.
>>
Leo
Apathetic bordering on depression, but also horny
I browse /x/ out of curiosity and misplaced belief

I want to know the full extent of my uselessness. How far does it stretch? Will there come a time when I am wanted by another or am I a lost cause?
>>
>>14898147
Leo
Afflicted
Green
Mainly to find answers and or lulz. Reading threads are my favorite these days.
Should I find a new career? Is my ex gf worth getting back with? I love her and miss her so much and I want to know if is there any chance of getting back together.
>>
>>14898417
Define god? I dont know man, i guess the spirit that resides within me and everyone else. The source of all the good in the world
>>
File: feelbird.png (34KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
feelbird.png
34KB, 253x199px
>>14898417

>>>14898234 here,
thx OP. that pretty much fits my situation I guess. im fuck-all alone in a strange place with no friends. got dumped by the girl I was in love with. goin thru lots of stress, anxiety an depression.
god damn these feels will it ever end!?
>>
>>14898147
Libra
Relaxed/bored

Curious about different theories on the universe that I like to read about.

I would like to get a general reading. Preferably for the future.
>>
All the fucking leo's in this thread.
>>
>>14898430

Oh, and I associate with the color pink.
>>
>>14898465
thats a faggy color m8
>>
Virgo
Intrigued
Green
Usually stay on /b/ but just came off reading some creepypastas so why not.

Could I get a general reading/prediction?
>>
>>14898461
B-But I love Leos, what's wrong with them? Open my eyes Anon.
>>
>>14898473

Maybe I'm a girl, bloke.
>>
>>14898473
What if it's a girl? PLOT TWIST
>>
SORRY GUYS I SUCK AT TYPING.
Also, how goes the accuracy so far?
feedback pls

>>14898255
A single Card seems like it would be more effective, mainly because this is kind of vague. Ask for a follow up if this doesn't do it for ya.

The high priestess
er, maybe you're a tad overzealous and might be overthinking things. Maybe try and take things as they are instead of making them out to be something more than that.

>>14898258
You're fist question seems awkward, so I'll just go with the first bit and ignore the last.

three of swords, the world, two of wands
looks like i will do your second bit.

Sounds like you're a tad remorseful about the progress you've made so far, or about how long its taken you to get where you are. That said, you've come a long way, start to share your knowledge with others, so that they can grow, and so that tehy can help you grow. Use this to keep your mind off other things.

This is mainly that "other thing"
the devil

this is kind of hard to put into words, mainly because I can't really think how to. Essentially, she might have lingering feelings, but the two of you are better off with the influence of the other.
>>
>>14898453
forgot to mention.
color: indigo
>>
>>14898489
>>14898491
i bet youre both grills, what a bunch of sluuuuuuuuuuuuuts
>>
>>14898502
enjoying your time being able to talk to girls?
>>
>>14898502
Don't worry if you believe strong enough you'll be a pretty girl too.
>>
>>14898511
dubs cheeeeeekd
>>
Leo
Sad and bored
Orange
I love anything spoopy
what does M feels about me right now? what did she felt in the past? Do I have a chance with her? M is a girl.
>>
>>14898263
I'm a cancer you bigot

>>14898270
Generally speaking, time heals all wounds, and distance make s the heart grow fonder. Don't give up on them, but let them have thier space, and time to cool down.
BUT WHAT DO I KNOW?

THE CARDS SAY
the emperor, page of cups, page of wands

Sounds like the reason started over some kind of conflict, or a rivalry. maybe you two liked the same girl or some shit? Doesn't matter, the point is you guys are defineitly going through a tough time, and you'll grow closer because of it.

>>14898283
get a hobby? jk pls no bully

wheel of fortune, four of cups, six of wands

You may want more, but is what you have really that bad? Take some time to enjoy the things you do have, and try not to focus on what you don't. Look to the future, and maybe try something different, take a trip into the next city, or state.

>>14898287
10 o swords, 10 o cups, 3 o coins

the dog days are over, your on your way to bigger an better things, just keep on keepin on.
>>
>>14898147
Taurus
mostly calm, a little bit of stress
blue
browse it for the good threads I guess

Just a general reading would be good,
thanks
>>
Cancer
A bit depressed, not to bad though. A little bit tired.
Purple
Because I am into the spoop threads basically, and I find some of the conspiracy threads interesting.
>>
Pisces
fed up
What's the future of my relationship with N? what the fuck is she even doing?
>>
>>14898583
Also want just a general reading.
>>
Cancer
Depressed
Red
For the occasionally decent spooky thread
General reading
>>
Virgo
Kind of sad
Blue I guess
For the chance of creepy stuff sometimes

What will happen with my business ventures and creative projects? Can I get them where I want within the next two year?
>>
>>14898584
color: red
reason to browse x: tfw no gf , tfw virgin
>>
>>14898147
Cancer
Tired
Green

Curiosity; I'm interested in the paranormal and conspiracy theories.
>>
>>14898313
one card for both because vagueries, and I don't feel comfortable saying yes or no to the first bit.

reversed justice
Doesn't look like it.

Nine of cups
things are looking good.

>>14898324
ace of swords, the empress, the emperor

USUALLY in this situation, i would redraw, because of the general context that two+ arcana in the same spread can mean. This one, seems to work out however.

Compete, take action, do something and you'll be successful. With this hand, it seems like you'll pretty much overcome any adversity. Kudos.

>>14898335
One card
the magician

Given the context, it might be that you are a tad closed off in either area. Try something new, if you're straight, tey flirting with a guy. if your gay, hit it off with a girl. There's all types for all kinds, and I'm sure that you'll find someone for you eventually.

>>14898347
Ask a Question.
HA!

no but seriously.

judgement
accept you for you, and be content with that.

>>14898350
Sure thing!

2 o cups
"an offer of marriage. love declared. satisfying love, either platonic or sexual. a close friendship acknowledged."

there's more but you get the gist. I don't even really have to relate the two, I think you know whats up.
>>
>>14898147
>Aries
>In love
>Yellow
>I think the occult is interesting

General reading, please and thank you.
>>
>>14898627
Hi OP :) I'm the first one
Thank you so much, you made me feel so much better :)
>>
>>14898147
Leo/virgo
Pensive
Purple
For self awareness/learning.

My question is, am I unnecessarily paranoid in my current environment? Aka, is everything okay and I need to chill?

Thanks!
>>
Pisces
Bored
Red
I am bored so i come to x

Am I handsome? What do the girls think of me?
>>
Sagittarius
Amused
Purple
Curiosity, the paranormal fascinates me

General Reading would be nice.
>>
Pisces
worried
Red
No real reason

Has N cheated on me? how strong is her love for me? Am I even important to her?
>>
Virgo
Reflective
Green
Spiritual and divining threads

Where is my life headed, and what path should I be trying to walk?
>>
>>14898147
Scorpio
uncomfortable, uncreative
velvety red
I've always had an interest in the paranormal and sometimes contribute when in the mood

Could I get a general reading please, would like to hear something about my future too.
Also if you could tell the card you pulled I would appreciate it a lot. thanks.
>>
>>14898147
Pisces sun, vrigo moon, scorpio rising
Neutral; generally happy
Bright green
I browse for spooky stories.

General near future reading, please!! Thank-you!
>>
Libra
Indifferent
Royal Blue
Like you said, for shits'n giggles m8
General reading plox.
>>
>>14898147
Aquarius
Tired and bored
White
I'm not really sure, I'm just kind of here, I guess?

A general reading would be good, mostly looking for a direction to go in because I've been at a bit of a stand-still for the past few years
>>
Pisces
Indifferent
Red
SHITS AND GIGS
will I be a successful doctor? will i make any significant discoveries?
>>
>>14898363
eight of cups

it seems like she's moved on man. She might talk to you, but it's unlikely that it'll end in anything romantic.

>>14898382
I would honestly reccomend that you don't actuallly take this as a definitive thing for this purchase. mainly becasue I feel as though i'm doing a terrible job with most of these. THANKS FOR DEALING WITH MY SHIT THO.

4 o coins, 2 o cups, king o cups
it looks as though, you'll recieve enough funds to get a car, you'll love it, and you'll love the salesman that helps you buy it. Essentially, it will seem the perfect fit. There's no telling how loing this affcetion will last though, as the first card in the spread is also a warning against the 'pricing' or your ability to afford in this instance.

>>14898383
great, good, thanks for asking!

HERE'S A GIFT

5 o swords
"... trickey has been used by, or against you, at either rate, you must accept the outcome and move on."

HOPE THAT HELPS
>>
Sagittarius
Sad I guess
Dark reddish-purplish
2spooky OC, occultism

general love reading pls
>>
>>14898147
Pisces.
Rather chill, but looking for something to do.
Red.
Look at the views of others, and research Lucid Dreaming.

I'm looking for better mental control, so I can better get in tune with anything supernatural. How would I do so?
>>
>>14898731
Shit, did not read the subject of this thread. General reading please?
>>
Gemini
Uncertainty(I dont know what to do)
Blue
spirituality, the cosmic and the divine. also its funny how crazy are the people in here

Am I doing the right decisions to improve myself, that is to be myself again?
>>
>>14898420
General reading please
>>
>>14898395
Thanks for believeing in me, but it was a bad idea. I'm terrible at decisions, so one card.

two of wands
looks like you might be a little upset with some of things that you have, but good things will come if you just be patient.

>>14898401
If you're asking me about your love life, I can only assume that its not doing so great. Don't worry though, I feel your pain. ;n;

page o swords, 9 o wands, hanged man
Stay alert, stay calme, and be aware. Something is ehaded your way, but so long as you keep mindful of the situation, and know when to back off, you should be fine.

>>14898405
the lovers, 7 o cups, rev page o coins
focus on your relationship(s), this is a time of growth, knowing, and understanding. be wary of money woes, or wealth, as all three cards 'ask' you to be wary of worldy goods. Chances are, they could stress said relations and ruin the 'hand'.

I dunno, the hand seems a odd way to say it, but you get my drift?
>>
>>14898760
Two of wands is good enough. At least it gives me some hope.
>>
>>14898698
I was the second reading in this post, OP. Don't worry, psychics and fortunetelling are for entertainment purposes only. Never being able to afford the cost of ownership sounds pretty spot-on, though. I'm not really sure what other feedback to give. Thanks for the reading, you'd be surprised how many times I get overlooked in threads like this!
>>
Capricorn
Confused and a little bored
Blue and green
Weird stories, both true and not

Can I get a love reading please?
>>
>>14898760
Can you clarify a bit more? The coming situation, is it negative or positive?
>>
FUCK AM I ON A ROLL

>>14898430
Everyone is useful Anon, I mean, look at me, some kind of white wannabe japanese doing tarot on the internet because drunk and bored of work.

ANY WAY
justice, six of swords, strength
GREAT JOB!

All of these are incredibly postive and god damn is there some of emotional rant that I could post if only I had the ability to think of the owrds to do so. Essentially, this time of suffering is simply a way for you to grow stronger by overcomeing adversity, and finding yourself in the struggle. Afterwards, you'll be better for it and should help others that are in the same place as you are now. Everyone needs some help now and then, and fuck if you arent the right person to do it.

>>14898432
you seem to more fixated on the latter bit, the ifrst is something you shoudl deciede for yourself. Well, so is the second, but lets face it, I love you guys, and sometimes a little push is all we need to get moving in the right direction.

The Lovers
Any problems you had with your ex could probably be sorted out, and the two of you will be as though nothing had happened.

>>14898438
The one card should have been enough with its actual interpretation being along the lines of don't go chasin waterfalls, but here's a second anyway.

three of swords
"melancholy and a broken heart."

I would just, take some time and stop the search. Who knows man, maybe god will find you one day?

>>14898447
You can do it man. Believe in yourself, the way I believe in people that aren't me. <3
>>
Taurus. Lonely. Black or purple. Paranormal experience stories.

I feel hopeless tonight. Future reading or love reading, please.
>>
>>14898837
please don't disappear before you reach me
>>
>>14898484
they are gheeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy
>>
>>14898837

I'm the anon who asked about being useless. I already feel inspired by your first reading but may I ask a follow up question? I don't know if the cards can answer this but I want to know the reason I was recently abandoned is because of me or a different force. Was the person who did it at fault or am I?
>>
pisces
meh, i feel just ok
lavender
i like nope stories

a general reading would be nice, life is pretty crappy at the moment
>>
pisces
depressed
orange
I like tarot threads

General reading plox
>>
>>14898147
Taurus
Optimistic as of the last couple of days
Black
creepypasta
>>
>>14898147
Virgo
Confused
Blue
Creepypasta

Tell me about my future sex life in detail please.
>>
>>14898147
Cancer
Lonely
Cyan
I am curious about whether or not a spiritual world exists and want to get into the paranormal
>>
>>14898147 (OP)
Cancer
Lonely
Cyan
I am curious about whether or not a spiritual world exists and want to get into the paranormal

Reading about the future of me and my ex-best friend
>>
>>14898944
I have no friends so it doesn't matter, nothing that indicates where my career is going. I usually don't believe in this but eh, feeling good today.
>>
libra
sleepy
dark blue
curiosity
what's gonna happen between me and him
>>
>>14898147
who are the shadow people
>>
>>14898147
Gemini
Bored/frustrated
Vibrant green

Love reading?
>>
>>14898760
Thanks! I get what you mean.
>>
>>14898586
YOU CAUGHT YOUR MISTAKE! CONGRATS!

If anyone feels as though I missed them before I go, make sure you had a question in your spot. In all honesty, the rest was for shits and giggles and to see the people of /x/

10 of coins, 2 o swords, page o cups
looks like a rival will appear ( if they haven't already) that will help you to grow, and you him. After all is said and done, you'll become pretty close.

>>14898584
10 o coins
"potential for great joy within the home"

As for the second bit, who knows? maybe you should focus less on that and more of what you're doing? That said, I( don't know the circumstance, so I can't really offer an opinion like that. I apologize if it offends.

>>14898589
7 wands, emperor, 6 coins

looks like a time of hardship is on its way, but you'll pull through. just make sure that you don't go out of your way to make others miserable as you do so. Your thoughtfullness will be rewarded so long as you remember that second bit. Otherwise, you might end up worse off than when you had the trouble.

>>14898597
Uhh... I'll do a single card, as it seems like it would avoid 'confusing' the answer. just, try and bear with my explanation. I should have tiem for a follow up if need be.

three of coins
'talent rewarded. status through accomplishment. Material gain through creative insight"

Looks like you'll be fine, just keep on it and actively involved.

ALL GENERAL READINGS WILL NOW BE ONE CARD. TWO MORE BATCHES TO BE DELIVERED.
>>
-Scorpio
-Neutral, a little anxious
-Yellow
-I'm here for occult stuff

Hm, I'd like to know what is preventing me from focusing on life goals, as I have recently lost a lot of my focus and motivation. Something like that, thanks in advance :>
>>
Cancer
Pensive
Blue
Curiosity and boredom.

General reading please :)
>>
>>14899069
follow up if you can? I'm curious. And sounds like it might be okay within time
>>
Also, any other tarot types in here? I'd like one reading of the readers choice, and if they choose not to choice, will my favorite anime this season be shit?

this is important.

>>14898629
high priestess

Be wary of rushing into things, trust your insticts but be sure to think a situation through before you do something that you might regret.

>>14898639
Ace o wand, 3 o swords, 7 o wands

this one's tough, because none of tehse deal with the circumstance that you are describing in a literal manner.

HERES THE BEST I GOT:
You're most likely overthinking things, but theres a slight chance that you do so for a reason. that reason could be some past trauma, and if so, you need to learn to move on or your paranoia will lead to bad things. if there was no trauma, then there might actually be an "actual" factor that proves you paranoia right, but you shoudl still focus on 'chilling the fuck out" because the stress will be to much. Calm down and think things through before you make deciede.

>>14898651
Uh, the cards do not tell these things. Ask a girl if your cute. or post a pic, And then I'll tell you if ur cute, and exactly what the girls think of you.

>>14898652
Za Warudo (just dio with it)

But no, seriously, lifes looking good for you, take advantage of the situation and do something. Chances are, it'll be in your favor.
>>
Pisces
Mellow
Red
Browse out of boredom

Can I get a general life reading?
>>
Gemini
Frustrated (Broken foot, can't do fucking anything)
Vibrant green

That groovy looooove reading
>>
>>14899210
>>14898639
There was a past trauma. And I'm fearful of a repeat. It's all sort of fresh. Things have been improving, but I feel like I'm looking for trouble where there may not be any. Which isn't good. Your reading was good. And helpful. Thank you.
>>
Taurus
Anxious
Indigo
Honestly interested in the magickal and spiritual stuff

A rpg group I was gming recently broke because of one oplayer and because of me being inexperienced doing this. But one of the players offered me to GM her and some friends. I've been learning how to improve and all I need is to make the leap of faith. So, how are the current energies aligned regarding this whole topic? What consequences could it cause? Thank you.
>>
>>14898659
if you're asking me, chances are you need to sit down and have a heart to heart with her. Insecurities can kill a relationshit like nothing, believe me.

THAT SAID HERES YOUr CARD

king o swords
A court card typically represents a person. In this instance, I feel as though its referring to you. take some time, and stop worrying about this for a bit and give yourself a cooling period. Then you'll be able to see things more clearly and hopefully not worry yourself so much.

>>14898663
2 o wands, 5 o swords, queen o swords

looks like whatever 'path' you try to walk, you'll be met with some sort of deception or scandal. You'll endure, and grow stronger for it, but you may come off as cold toward others.depending on your actions, and how you deal with the struggles, you'll either be content or remorseful.

Sorry if thats vague, but fuck if that set could readily mean anything else.

>>14898664
3 o cups

Good luck is headed your way.
Quite literally, this card is the definition of luck, so theres that.

>>14898668
rev 6 o coins

don't write checks the bank will bounce. Avoid being too generous, with anything really, all things in moderation, including charity because if your busy caring for others, you wont have time to care for yourself. <3

>>14898681
strength

typically indicates a person of good character; could also be a sign of good things to come. Or it could be saying that you need to become a stronger person to overcome an upcoming trail. Its hard to say and all relative really.

>>14898684
the world

it could be a sign that its time for you to give back all that you've been given. If you're stuck on career path, maybe teaching or another advisory posistion would be a good choice?
>>
>>14899210

That depends on what your favorite anime this season is.

If its anything other than Jojo then yes, it will be shit.
>>
>>14898694
the devil

think about why you became a dr, was it to discover something or to help people? what was your original motif, and have you strayed form that? More importantly, do you actually care if you never discover something, or is it that fear of lack of discovery that is making you feel as though you regret becoming a dr? Sorry man, but contemplate. To be successful, doesn't mean to become famous, but to do a good job.

>>14898703
7 o swords

Don't put too much trust in the owrds of others, and instead relay more heavily on your own action. that said, there are people who might be more willing to help you through hard times than you'd think.

>>14898731
Uh, focus. 'meditate' in whatever way you find most effective, me I find the dark room/minds fire works best.
Also, no thats not the official name, but should be easy enough to look up.

HERES YOUR CARD
rev queen o coin

Could be mean old bitch is gonna come and rain down on your parade. Could also mean a bad business venture.

>>14898744
rev knight of coins

looks like your actions might not be enough, or that you might eb forcing yourslef to try and be something that you are not. But, frankly this card suggests that you are not doing the things you need to do for better change, and that the effort involved to change might be in and of istelf useless/petty. Sorry man.

>>14898746
10 of swords

one of two things, the first being that the storm has passed and good times await. the 2nd being that you should be wary, as misfortune is on the way.

LAST 5 READINGS INCOMING SORRY IF I COULDN'T GET YOU
>>
>>14899414

i'm still here if you want to get me real quick >>14898886
>>
>>14898147
Libra/Virgo cusp
in a good mood but kinda annoyed about leg pain
green
for funsies pretty much. It's not so much that I believe in the occult, so much as I WANT to believe in it

general reading would be nice
>>
>>14899414
>good times await
>misfortune is on the way

I'm getting mixed messages here
>>
>>14899414
>the effort involved to change might be in and of istelf useless/petty. Sorry man.

so, the cards are implying that no matter what I do, Im bound to stay this way forever? thats pretty sad
>>
>>14899414
>think about why you became a dr, was it to discover something or to help people? what was your original motif, and have you strayed form that? More importantly, do you actually care if you never discover something, or is it that fear of lack of discovery that is making you feel as though you regret becoming a dr? Sorry man, but contemplate. To be successful, doesn't mean to become famous, but to do a good job.

very true thanks a ton my dear friend
>>
>>14898801
rev page o swords

be wary of lies and misplaced trust. Take things with a grain of salt.

>>14898811 (not a reading)
its hard to say, and I generally think it doesn't matter. Just keep your head up and wits about you, and you'll be fine man. given context, maybe bad?

>>14898842
ace o coin

be conetent with what you have, as success is sure to come. take things forgranted, and you might just regret it.

>>14898870 ( not a reading)
Cards cant readily answer this question, or at leats my level they cant. Blame no-one but happen stance rightnow, and see if you can pick yourself up. What good is blamin yourself or another going to do but make you upset?

>>14898886
rev judgement

go with the flow, not everything challenge can be overcome through adversity, even the mightest rock becomes a pebble when exposed to a roaring sea, etc.

>>14898901
rev chariot

learn to let the little things go, before they becoem a big problem.

>>14898934
ten of swords

WELL FOR STARTERS THE IMAGES IS OF A MAN BEING STABBED BY 10 SWORDS ON HIS BED WHILE A BLACK DOG GROWLS AT HIM, so I'd say rather exciting.

but, no, really either your dry spell is coming to an end, or its just getting started.

>>14899147 (not a reading)
not sure which you were. if the first, no.
if the second, potential means just that, work things out at your own pace and then everything should be smooth sailing.
if the third, self explanatory.
if the fourth, time is relative, and i have a relatively hard time putting reference to things like that in a reading.
The answer should reveal itself soon enough, whenever that may be.
>>
>>14898147
Zodiac - Libra
Current Mood - Chill but lonely
Color - Green
Why - Looking for creepypasta
>>
>>14899454
naw its saying that you might not be true to your self about your reason for change, or serious about the action to implement change.
>>14899450
the 10 of swords is a mixed message in and of itself that relies heavily on context that
most general readings lack.
>>14899318
u a shit
>>
>>14898147
Is it possible to use playing cards to read tarot?

Also, to answer your question because I like the conspiracy theories
>>
>>14899534
yes, though you'll lack the major arcana, which some people choose not to use anyway. the meanings will still be the same
>>
>>14898147
>Capricorn
>Anxious
>Sky blue
>Mostly just for fun and occasionally to scare myself
>>
File: eXzeA0s.jpg (251KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
eXzeA0s.jpg
251KB, 500x707px
>>14899540
Can I make my own major arcana
>>
well its been fun and I hope that this was as much a learning experience for you as it was for me.

thanks for putting up with my shit, and terrible readings, though I can only assure you that I'm bound to be better at this eventually. Till next time!
>>
>>14899513
>Cards cant readily answer this question, or at leats my level they cant. Blame no-one but happen stance rightnow, and see if you can pick yourself up. What good is blamin yourself or another going to do but make you upset?

You're right, OP. Thank you. Your reading and advice have both been very helpful, thank you so much. I really appreciate your help.
>>
>>14899558
It definitely was helpful
Have a nice day anon, get a cool trip next time
>>
>>14899550
Well, uh, i guess you could, but they aren't necessarily needed. probably the most important thing to do would be to make sure you match the suits up properly. A quick WIKI of the game trumps should do it, as that's where the cards 'originated'.
I know I used a deck before I sprang for tarot cards and the readings were decent. theres just less to be said, or rather more is put ion you the interpreter to be said.

if that even makes any sense.
>>
>>14898619
Sorry, forgot to add I'm just looking for a little advice to help me move forward.
>>
>>14899533
ok, thanks for the reading. I'm the 10 of swords guy
>>
File: 132_1347650236.jpg (1MB, 1035x1524px) Image search: [Google]
132_1347650236.jpg
1MB, 1035x1524px
>>14899582
Thanks for the advice anon
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.